over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A new way to communicate securely

yeahbuddeh

Newbies
Its easy for big brother to watch you if you use regular email? Most average people don't know a thing about email. They think that a name of a domain must mean they are safe so others start using it and it starts the wave. safe-mail.net is no different than gmail. Neither is securenym.net. Nothing is 100% safe but you do use a computer and email for personal reasons. It is worth taking the time learning about what you are using before using it blindly like everyone else. If it is for very personal reasons, you don't belong in the category of "everyone else".

When sending email with IMAP with all email providers, you send the data from YOUR computer. Meaning, your ISP or anyone between the tens of systems it takes to reach your recipient's mail server can hijack your email and read it.

I highly recommend the service offered for free by an offshore Russian server at **broken link removed**

It might seem a bit daunting since you have to login via SSH which is not very popular among the average joe but it is the secret behind the scenes for secure communications in the UNIX/LINUX world. Instead of sending data from your machine, you login directly to the server via SSH and in there you write all your emails. Therefore any data written takes places completely on the server. SSH has never been cracked but SSL has. SSL is used with IMAP mail clients and webmail but webmail is browser based and the browser is subject to being exploited. Your browser could be filled with bugs that automatically forward data to unknown parties without your knowledge. How would you like your email forwarded to the wrong entity?

It is basically a secure VPN tunnel. I really think this is the ticket to secure email and if people would take the 2 seconds to learn how email works, they could finally open their eyes and realize how insecure they have been the entire time.

Its easy for big brother to watch you if you use regular email? Most average people don't know a thing about email. They think that a name of a domain must mean they are safe so others start using it and it starts the wave. safe-mail.net is no different than gmail. Neither is securenym.net. Nothing is 100% safe but you do use a computer and email for personal reasons. It is worth taking the time learning about what you are using before using it blindly like everyone else. If it is for very personal reasons, you don't belong in the category of "everyone else".

When sending email with IMAP with all email providers, you send the data from YOUR computer. Meaning, your ISP or anyone between the tens of systems it takes to reach your recipient's mail server can hijack your email and read it.

I highly recommend the service offered for free by an offshore Russian server at **broken link removed**

It might seem a bit daunting since you have to login via SSH which is not very popular among the average joe but it is the secret behind the scenes for secure communications in the UNIX/LINUX world. Instead of sending data from your machine, you login directly to the server via SSH and in there you write all your emails. Therefore any data written takes places completely on the server. SSH has never been cracked but SSL has. SSL is used with IMAP mail clients and webmail but webmail is browser based and the browser is subject to being exploited. Your browser could be filled with bugs that automatically forward data to unknown parties without your knowledge. How would you like your email forwarded to the wrong entity?

It is basically a secure VPN tunnel. I really think this is the ticket to secure email and if people would take the 2 seconds to learn how email works, they could finally open their eyes and realize how insecure they have been the entire time.

1st of all, I tried it. Couldn't get it to work. Their video is no help to me.

2nd, all you post about is this email company. What's your motive?

Im just trying to help people out. The email is free, what motive would I have? If you didn't get it to work, you're not doing it right. Did you download putty? Google it, download it and just login bro, simple. PUTTY is an SSH client. The email is an SSH server

I guess my motive is I hate seeing people throw away $60 at some company for false security or believing in companies that offer automaticat PGP encryption which is the worse thing someone could use.. Im a linux admin and part of the community. I learned a lot while I studied being an admin and just want to share my knowledge with everyone thats all.

With the recent governmental super database that logs all communication over the Internet I don't know that any method of communication is "safe." As all comm is monitored over the Internet you can jump through as many hoops as you'd like and because the system is everywhere there are no limitations. Even if this system goes off server it has to get back on to communicate and timestamps can be logged. Then, the destination of the email can be tracked and whatever transaction occurs can be linked directly back to you.

The most secure systems are thosed used by the various governments and the USA successfully hacked and has access to those. Privacy is gone. The only reason this isn't all shut down already is because its not important or high enough priority. If and when it ever becomes so they'll already have all they need... and they've been logging data a lot longer than was admitted. Most stuff in classified standing is minimum 5 years between upstart and being released to the public, many times longer.

I guess my motive is I hate seeing people throw away $60 at some company for false security or believing in companies that offer automaticat PGP encryption which is the worse thing someone could use.. Im a linux admin and part of the community. I learned a lot while I studied being an admin and just want to share my knowledge with everyone thats all.

All good bro. Just thought it was weird for a new comer is all. Kind of seemed like you were trying to push it, but maybe you're just really enthusiastic about it.

I'm on a mac usually. The site only says you need putty for pc. Is that wrong?

I used terminal and was able to "log in", but never saw anything after logging in. I'm assuming I would need to use one of the ssh clients as well then?

Basically it would let me enter a password, and I would get some sort of welcome message, but there was no way to navigate. "m", "s", "r", none of them did anything. I was just still in terminal inputing letters with no response.

Read through the site, interesting ideas, seems like a proper way to email

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Actually ive been around since oct 2011 but even before that back in 2002, I simply forgot my username.

On a mac, you definitely dont need an ssh client as MAC IS UNIX by default. Thats what is so great about it. You never need putty. If you were able to log in, you did good. But i wonder why you couldnt see anything. Theres usually some email from the system like a welcome email. Can you post a pic of what you saw in terminal? Just hit a screen shot.

All good bro. Just thought it was weird for a new comer is all. Kind of seemed like you were trying to push it, but maybe you're just really enthusiastic about it.

I'm on a mac usually. The site only says you need putty for pc. Is that wrong?

I used terminal and was able to "log in", but never saw anything after logging in. I'm assuming I would need to use one of the ssh clients as well then?

Basically it would let me enter a password, and I would get some sort of welcome message, but there was no way to navigate. "m", "s", "r", none of them did anything. I was just still in terminal inputing letters with no response.

I agree it isnt as user friendly. It is really for Linux/UNIX savvy people. Maybe in the future they can work on making it more user friendly but im just not sure since linux by default is not a user-friendly system.

zee-man, SSH cannot be cracked. If one logs in via SSH, what happens is that he makes a direct connection to the server and that communication is encrypted. He isnt sending email that is encrypted, just logging in. Once logged on the server, nobody can see any of the emails unless they had physical access to that computers. Thats why this system cannot be beat. If you truly know linux and computing, you would know that nobody can hijack any email on any "database". This sits on a Russian server and last I recalled, Russia doesnt give a shit about the US and isnt even part of the EU. If you cant connect to their server, you have to bounce off another server. Meaning VPN into it and from there connect via SSH to the ru-mx server. Thats security tin my book. I can see that server being hot for the FEDS to try to hack it and gain access to it but if the data is shredded all the time as they claim, there would be no reason to do that since they'd see nothing.

And in order for it to be absolutely 100% secure (i did say nothing is 100% but this way it would be), is if 2 members had an ru-mx.com account and emailed each other. Then the entire transmission stays inside the computer. I know how stuff works and I can tell you that with that kind of system, it would be unbeatable.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner