advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words - Wyldeone!

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For those of you that didn't catch this, Wylde's picture is posted at the bottom of page one at: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7080

As I stated in this post, the competetors were very good (and plentiful) at this contest.

There have been some naysayer's about wylde's advice and comments about his knowledge. Well - the guy walks-the-walk! Not saying that it's a prerequisite for a guru to compete - but you know if they've walked in those shoes, experience means A LOT. I had the utmost respect for Dan Duchaine and have you ever seen pics of him when he competed (RIP). But the guy had the balls to go through the process!

I had wylde pegged as 1st or 2nd as it was real close IMHO. When I talked to wylde, I could tell he was drained. You get that way when you do what's necessary to get in top shape.

My hat's off to Wylde and my vote is for him to come back when can and contribute!

xcel

Last edited:
Wylde

Great job my friend! I hear that show is really a tough one. Hopefully you can contribute to the board again.
We shall talk soon.
Again congrats.

Not bad for a old guy.LOL Seriously...Wylde, good job brother. It would be nice to have him back on here to contribute on a regular basics, but I know he's burnt out right now and wants to kick back and relax and forget about bbing for a while. And Wylde if you reading this...it doesn't make me want to get back up there. You know what my plans are!

thank you!

Xcel,
thanks for the kind words! It means alot. and also Phil,MIke man,strunk and everyone else. I will agree I did get burned out as I have done this stuff for so long but I felt that it was time for me top step on-stage again. I will NEVER try to make middleweights again but all in all it was a great show and Xcel I appoligize for being so out of it after pre-judging and I really enjoyed talking to you. I have another great group of guys and I really enjoy working with them as well as helping the members of this board. I used to take offense to comments made about myself on this board and/or others but soon realized that the more your name is thrown around the more critics you will have that is the nature of this bussiness. All in all this is a great group of guys and gal's with alot of potential not only in bodybuilding but in extreme fighting,football,powerlifting,ect..... and regardless we can all learn something from each and everyone on this board in one respect or another. I don't have near the time that i used to but I will still try to pop on here as time allows to help if anyone needs my help. thank you again and please stay strong,grow and be safe and above all respect eachother as we are a small minority and outcast in society and therefore need to stick together. best wishes wyldeone.

"but soon realized that the more your name is thrown around the more critics you will have that is the nature of this bussiness."

dc:: I can relate to that statement hugely Wylde....you looked awesome man, congrats, incredible shape

agreed!

DC,
Just like we talked about previously and I know Skip and I talked at leangth about it as well. You have amased quite a following as has Skip and I only wish you both the best. Like I told you don't let people chase you out with lies and negativity your work speaks for itself as does Skips so keep your head high and know that in your heart your giving your clients everything you have and thats all you can expect from yourself and all anyone else should expect from you. We are all human and I have made mistakes with pre-contest with clients but it was always trying to make them better never to physically harm them or cause them to fail. If we never made mistakes we would never improve,learn and excel. We all have different traing methods and diet and cycle techniques that work for ourself and our clietns but there is no right or wrong way to do it in my opinion as long as the end result is that your client shows up at his/her best on that given day. DC I appreciate the kind words and Good luck to you and your clients in the 2004 season. best wishes your friend wyldeone.

great job wyldeone you looked awesome
anyone who competes and does what it takes at that level i have much respect and admiration for APPLAUSE great job

Wylde, it is good to see around, bro. I saw your pic, too, and I have to say I was very impressed with your condition and I know it HAD to be tight between 1st and 2nd.

I appreciate your opinions on working with clients and couldn't agree more. It is sooo easy for us to be scapegoated when things don't go perfectly for whatever the reason.

Skip

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members