over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A potential fix for your acne problems

Anubis

Registered
So my history with acne is long, but to shorten it up the only things that worked for me with acne were accutane and bactrim but bactrim stopped working in time and accutane kept it at bay but constant hormone usuage would eventually bring it back...and I tried everything, otc to script....

Fast forward to recent...I got a weird infection in my beard somehow so the doctor told me to try using some betadine solution to wash the area. I did as instructed and I had a couple zits next to the infection and the solution hit them too and they cleared right up before the infection did...so I looked it up and other people have been using it for this purpose for a while but it is not suggested by most docs for I'm guessing, because they don't get paid to prescribe it. It is a cheap ass 5 dollar solution...it's an iodine solution, doctors and nurses use it to prep for surgeries, it kills bacteria and it has just cleared me right up. I used it all over my face and they're gone, took about a week for me to clear up... I told a few people about it, guys at the gym just to see if it would work for them and one guy has got brutal acne on his back and he had his wife apply it and he's clearer than he's been in ages and he just started...other guys have noticed results as well, everybody is clearing up...I don't know if it will work for you but if you've tried everything else it is worth a shot and it's dirt cheap and easier on the body than accutane....the way I use it is, I just wash my face with it a couple times a day, it'll make it orangy red but it washes off don't worry lol then I get a sponge or pad and dab it on active acne overnight and leave it on. Let it sit for a 10 min and it won't come off on your pillows. I haven't used it for the body but same principle I am sure. You can also mix it with a moisturizer or cleanser and use it that way, I saw some people online say that but I just use it the way I described and it's worked for me . I am not a doctor so read up on it and see if it is safe if you have any medical conditions but if you're healthy it should be no problem.

tl;dr if you've got acne and are otherwise healthy, try betadine solution a couple times a day as a face wash and then spot dab it on and leave it on over night and come back and let me know if it works for you.

Is there a drying to the affected area or is this strictly through antibacterial action? Thanks.

Is there a drying to the affected area or is this strictly through antibacterial action? Thanks.

there is absolutely a drying effect, thats why I use it a spot treatment at night. On any acne that was active, the redness and size diminished overnight, it wouldn't be gone, it's not a miracle but I have stubborn acne it hasn't ever left quick and this sped up the process dramatically for me. It's also nice in that while it's drying to the acne it doesn't leave your skin feeling all dried out like some strong acne products do. My skin feels soft and smooth.

thanks Anubis, you really have a long battle with the acne. thanks for your post, will be very helpful for people who face the same problem.:lightbulb:

Niacinamide powder. Generic Listerine. Make 4% niacinamide solution (4grams to 96-97 ml of Listerine) and wipe on face morning and night with a cotton ball.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. Gonna grab some later tonight.

I've had adult acne for some time now and while it's not as problematic, I get an occasional zit in an odd area that'll linger for longer than I'd like it ot.

Niacinamide powder. Generic Listerine. Make 4% niacinamide solution (4grams to 96-97 ml of Listerine) and wipe on face morning and night with a cotton ball.

I use a cerave face moisturizer before and after face washes, and it contains the 4% niaminicide. I have been using it for years as it's super light and doesn't make my skin breakout like other heavy moisturizers but it alone hasn't made a difference in my skin. It may work for others tho, certainly won't hurt and it is part of my routine

Thanks for the info. Gonna grab some later tonight.

I've had adult acne for some time now and while it's not as problematic, I get an occasional zit in an odd area that'll linger for longer than I'd like it ot.

I hope it works for you! report back if it does or doesn't. I had another buddy at the gym use it for a couple weeks and it didn't help him, he's gonna have to go accutane. I've had to go that route myself so I know sometimes nothing but tane helps but the results for really everybody but him so far has been good.

I use a cerave face moisturizer before and after face washes, and it contains the 4% niaminicide. I have been using it for years as it's super light and doesn't make my skin breakout like other heavy moisturizers but it alone hasn't made a difference in my skin. It may work for others tho, certainly won't hurt and it is part of my routine
Of course, I was just adding another easy and cheap to make mix that works for some. I use the Listerine solution because it has antimicrobial properties and should have some transdermal absorption because of the alcohol and essential oils.

Of course, I was just adding another easy and cheap to make mix that works for some. I use the Listerine solution because it has antimicrobial properties and should have some transdermal absorption because of the alcohol and essential oils.

for sure, anything that helps! I am just not a mixer, so I was mentioning the cerave solution for those who are lazy like me but any of these options are worth a try, never know which ones will work for you.

I hope it works for you! report back if it does or doesn't. I had another buddy at the gym use it for a couple weeks and it didn't help him, he's gonna have to go accutane. I've had to go that route myself so I know sometimes nothing but tane helps but the results for really everybody but him so far has been good.

I picked some up over the weekend and I'm washing about twice a day and doing some spot treatment.

Only been about two days, but some redness has subsided and I feel it is aiding.

I, at times, have stubborn, cystic acne, which just lingers to know end. I'll use a 10% salycilic solution and that helps to mitigate how big it gets and stops it from leaving a scar afterwards--scar in terms of a red blotch on my face.

I was hoping the betadine would offer some benefit, but I think it's too soon to tell.

I did have one pimple on my chin was had just appeared but it's already drying out.

my friend has acne for a long time, he wash his face use wash shampoo every day, and the doctor gave he many medicine to eat, kinds of vitamin

Acne is primarily a hormonal condition driven by male or ‘androgenic’ hormones, which typically become active during the teenage years. Sensitivity to such hormones, combined with bacteria on the skin, and fatty acids within oil glands, cause acne. Common sites for acne are the face, chest, shoulders, and back -- the sites of oil glands.
Only three types of drugs have proven to be effective for the treatment of acne antibiotics, benzoyl peroxide, and retinoids. Most people require at least one or two agents, depending on the severity of their acne.

hope can help you , bro.

I've been battling acne for most of my life. What I find really helps is getting all the oil off your face with an acne wash then dry your face. Immediately after, put a gentle moisture on your skin. My skin still gets oily but surprisingly I've been getting almost no acne on my face now.

Dawn dish soap has worked well for me in the past but I might try this as a spot treatment. Thanks!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear