over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Powerline and Maverick Update

They say a fed conviction is a good %85 of your sentence served but I dont know how true that is. I know two guys personally who got Fed sentences for rec drugs. First got 4years and only ended up serving 2 and 10days(had priors) and the other got 18months and only served 6months, so hopefully you will be out soon. I wish the best of luck to yah.

They say a fed conviction is a good %85 of your sentence served but I dont know how true that is. I know two guys personally who got Fed sentences for rec drugs. First got 4years and only ended up serving 2 and 10days(had priors) and the other got 18months and only served 6months, so hopefully you will be out soon. I wish the best of luck to yah.

I hope that is the case with Mav.

I hope that is the case with Mav.

Me too. It really depends on the state. In Ca your for shure out quicker with all the scum they need to fill the cells with. It varies from state to state. There are so many "real criminals" out there who actually deserve time, Im hoping mav gets out asap.

Me too. It really depends on the state. In Ca your for shure out quicker with all the scum they need to fill the cells with. It varies from state to state. There are so many "real criminals" out there who actually deserve time, Im hoping mav gets out asap.
Fed time is fed time. They wont release you by state faster than any other state - yes your time can be shortened with good behavior but by only so much. The state system might vary in great degrees but not the fed.

Fed time is fed time. They wont release you by state faster than any other state - yes your time can be shortened with good behavior but by only so much. The state system might vary in great degrees but not the fed.

In very overcrowded prisons in certain states, they are more leiniant on whats "good behavior" thats why some states you'll be out faster. But your time can easily be cut into 1/2 with good behavior.

Maverick

least you have Rick Collins as your attorney...

what ever happened to bba?

In very overcrowded prisons in certain states, they are more leiniant on whats "good behavior" thats why some states you'll be out faster. But your time can easily be cut into 1/2 with good behavior.
Unless something has changed, in the federal system, for every year you are sentenced you may only get 54 days reduced per year - that's it. This equates to about 15% off your sentence. This came into being with the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984 (became law in 1987)

Of course there is the halfway house thing and drug rehabilitaion that might get you out a few months earlier to participate in these programs - under supervision, of course. The days of doing only 50% of your sentenced time in the federal correction system are over.

isn't that how MIKE VICK is getting out so early??

HE tested positive for WEED before he was sentenced...this loop hole allowed for him to seek rehab, and get his ass out sooner?

Unless something has changed, in the federal system, for every year you are sentenced you may only get 54 days reduced per year - that's it. This equates to about 15% off your sentence. This came into being with the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984 (became law in 1987)

Of course there is the halfway house thing and drug rehabilitaion that might get you out a few months earlier to participate in these programs - under supervision, of course. The days of doing only 50% of your sentenced time in the federal correction system are over.

well like i said, 2 people i know got reduced bigtime. One only served 1/3 of his time. But, he had to do a bunch of other shit like rehab outpatient, and got like 5years of probation. Many times they let you out early if you agree to long probation/fines/rehab/etc....

isn't that how MIKE VICK is getting out so early??

HE tested positive for WEED before he was sentenced...this loop hole allowed for him to seek rehab, and get his ass out sooner?
If memory serves me correctly, 3-6 months are taken off a sentence to participate in classes for drug rehab. This is done at either a federal halfway house and can be transfered over to supervised release (house arrest).

Moral of the story, if you get arrested for a federal offense, always tell them you have a drug problem - even if you don't :rolleyes:

well like i said, 2 people i know got reduced bigtime. One only served 1/3 of his time. But, he had to do a bunch of other shit like rehab outpatient, and got like 5years of probation. Many times they let you out early if you agree to long probation/fines/rehab/etc....
Hmmmmm... The federal guideline is the guideline, just the way it is. You sure they weren't doing state time? States have a revolving door.

Some other stuff....

I was or I guess still a friend of another source that got busted in the whole raw deal thing and I have alot of info to tell you guys unfortunately not that much time. I just found this thread as I was about to leave. Couple quick things.

Camera posted on telephone pole by the telephone company outside all residence that the feds new this person was at.

Feds pinged his cell phone often to see where his location was.

Followed him on a daily basis for almost 8 months. 8 MONTHS!!!

Nabbed orders that he had sent out, opened them, closed them back up, sent them on through, yup, sent them on through to the customer, and kept track of the addresses they were going to.

More later.

I was or I guess still a friend of another source that got busted in the whole raw deal thing and I have alot of info to tell you guys unfortunately not that much time. I just found this thread as I was about to leave. Couple quick things.

Camera posted on telephone pole by the telephone company outside all residence that the feds new this person was at.

Feds pinged his cell phone often to see where his location was.

Followed him on a daily basis for almost 8 months. 8 MONTHS!!!

Nabbed orders that he had sent out, opened them, closed them back up, sent them on through, yup, sent them on through to the customer, and kept track of the addresses they were going to.

More later.

This is crazy. The time and money that went into this seems way to much unless this was gymace.

Hmmmmm... The federal guideline is the guideline, just the way it is. You sure they weren't doing state time? States have a revolving door.

Im sure it was fed time. This was in Ca though. The pins are so crowded here they dont have room. But anyway, I spoke to a lawyer about this too. I guess with state time you can literally only serve like 1/10 of the your sentence but with fed time they like to keep it at 85% So if your sentenced to 100days you gotta do 85, but he said in many cases with appeals people dont do that much time. They can work deals with probation,fines,community service,rehab,etc... usually this only occurs with senteces under 5-7years and the nature of the crime. If they want you to stay in prison, then you will, but if you keep appealing and working deals you can be out quicker than the %85 they say.

Not gymace

no it certaintly wasn't gymace. No way. This guy was around longer than him anyway. Great guy. Never screwed anyone.

The feds have his whole customer list and of course the info from the orders they let go through as they built their case.

Oh, the feds also placed an order with him, wasn't that small of an order either so you guys or sources thinking that they won't spend money on orders, think again. The order was also sent clear across the united states to a certain address designated for the transaction. Once the order was received in CA. it was opened then the feds in that state were notified and bam, they had their case.

the only thing he did say was that they couldn't track his internet activity because he used wifi hotspots. Remember that fellas. Do not use your own internet, use the free stuff out there and don't go to the same spot all the time.

the only thing he did say was that they couldn't track his internet activity because he used wifi hotspots. Remember that fellas. Do not use your own internet, use the free stuff out there and don't go to the same spot all the time.

I would also use a service such as **broken link removed** . I prevents peolpe from seeing your info while on open networks, gets around firewalls, and masks your IP.

Ive also been talking to Mav during his ordeal as I experienced a similar crisis from 2006-2007 after my Fed bust, for those that remember. There is a reason for the common expression "dont make a federal case out of it".
Your life will be a living hell. Ive tried to give him moral support and some hope he can be as lucky as I was, I had 2 very skilled attorneys (Mav has Rick Collins as well as I did) and God, a thoughtful sympathetic resonable Federal judge were on my side that day.
Mav is a top notch guy and you can bet your life he didnt rat. Stan Stezo...Pierre Gumucio (my rat) will get theirs through Kharma. I didnt rat and honestly, you dont get that much or a break if you do rat. Maybe 3-6mo on that kind of sentence (2-3yrs). My sentence in the guidlines was recommended at 24-31mo, very close to that of Mav. Hopefully he will be as fortunate and get something similar as maybe Rick can point out my case as precedance - I ended up with 6mo house arrest/3yrs probation. But I probably lost 5yrs off my life in stress!
I hate to see this...especially of a fine gentleman like Mav. Im praying for him, I think all the support and prayers for me really came through. Please pray as well for him.

I know a guy in panama city who got caught with 9 oz of cocaine 2 years ago. He isnt even a real drug dealer he just is a punk ass bitch that got ahold of a connection and within 2 months got his door kicked in. 2 years awaiting trial, he is a confidential informant (Andy Beckman, guess he aint so confidential anymore, oops) and he works for alltel. He is stayn out of jail by programing alternate phones with the msid and intercepting text messages of the suspected criminal bay county sheriffs tell him too. THats right with out a warrant, So dirty rats, dirty cops, working in unison illegally to set up people.

thats lying, cheating and stealing in my book, but he isnt in jail and the dirty cop Deon Saint, oh was I not supposed to say his name either?, gets paid his mesally salary and get kudos for bringing the suspects down.

Life isnt fair.

isnt it an interesting insight into the american justice system, that its fine when the cops and feds lie and cheat, and the rest of us are just fucked. it makes me sick, especially california....california is a goddamn joke, if you are a celebrity or have any money at all, go to cali and break all the laws you want, because all they will do is slap you on the wrist..meanwhile the poor and non wealthy take it right up the ass for the exact same crimes..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131