YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A priest, a nun and a BB go see a TRT doctor,.......

malcom young

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
But seriously, if you're supplementing your prescribed TRT dose, are you cognizant of what you wear when you visit your doctor?

I'm in the waiting room last week and in strolls a obviously jacked guy. He's well beyond what could probably be achieved through a standard TRT dose. I say probably, because I don't know the guy, but I'm assuming that he has average genetics. I'm also assuming an average 100 ish mg weekly dose; I've seen 50 up to 200 mg weekly, so again, I don't know.

Honestly, I'm not even sure that the guy is here for TRT. He could be here for any other reason that one might see a urologist. I'm just assuming that he's here for TRT, but I could be totally off base.

Either way, he's build enough muscle so that an average person, and obviously me, a player in the game, makes a supplemental opinion that he's On.

OK, so enough of the storyline, here's the point.

If you're supplementing your prescribed dose, would you see your TRT provider for your initial or any follow up visits dressed in a tight, athletic logo tee shirt and shorts?

Not by a longshot would this even cross my mind, but maybe that's just me.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure most legit, non-TRT clinic, doctors would care.
Even with the large amount of TRT patients that many see, I doubt that they'd want to in anyway jeopardize their practice or reputation being tied to a supplementing patient.

These guys aren't stupid, they surely know what's possible from a legit dose, walking in with slacks or jeans and a loose fitting shirt would probably be better.

I hide it when I go for semi yearly check ups.

When I used to go see my previous doctor, he would actually have the nurses come in to check me out, as I had gone from a fatty to a competitive BB.

But when I went to get on TRT, I wore long sleeve dress shirt and slacks. He had me unbutton my shirt but never had me take it all the way off. Didn't blink an eye.

I recently went to Mexico and while there, had my teeth polished. One of the questions that you have to answer is: are you taking any meds? I said no. Didn't think Test was germane to having your teeth done. The dental assistant took one look at me and said...really? And laughed. :D

I think it all depends on the dr. Mine is from a med spa and she couldn't give two shits. Lol

I think it all depends on the dr. Mine is from a med spa and she couldn't give two shits. Lol

My doc cares but he's not stupid first thing he asked me when I first met him looking for a new trt doc was "played football​ huh" then I came I once without thinking about what I was on because he lets me do my own bloods and had my BP high he just shook his head wrote me a script for the BP and said " well your not gonna give up test so here's for the BP"

My point docs arnt stupid .... clothes doesn't matter as much as the way you handle yourself makes them think you'll be a risk to them or not

My PCP will write my Test Cyp but not at what I need for good test results...Told my background and she said she went def and didn't hear me with a smile lol...But than said she would monitor my bloods no problem as long as she doesn't have to go def again,I cracked up laughing and agreed...So can run what I want and get bloods no problems or questions asked...And she has me on Test just so my insurance will cover everything, like bloods once a month...I'm happy with the agreement we have...

The Growth Clinic©SPONSORED ATHLETE&REP®THE REAPER

My PCP will write my Test Cyp but not at what I need for good test results...Told my background and she said she went def and didn't hear me with a smile lol...But than said she would monitor my bloods no problem as long as she doesn't have to go def again,I cracked up laughing and agreed...So can run what I want and get bloods no problems or questions asked...And she has me on Test just so my insurance will cover everything, like bloods once a month...I'm happy with the agreement we have...

The Growth Clinic©SPONSORED ATHLETE&REP®THE REAPER

So I guess BD's reply is totally meaningless since he's been proven to have been a keyboard liar. :cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws