over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A PURPLE SPOT FROM IMPROPER PINNING

narenp

Newbies
I am doing subq shots of cjc/ghrp 2 and i think for some reason got it wrong in the morning i think i hit a vein or whatever now by the night a region of about 1cm by 1cm has turned purple kind of like a blood clot is there anything i can do about it or do i have to get any kind of medication kind of feel dumb right now.Or do i just leave it for a few days and it settles down.

may be a bruise or you hit a vessel. you'll be fine

Just did the same thing this morning. Nicked a vessel, nothing to worry about.

Yup will be taking a little more care this time thanks ya kind of looks ugly embarissing i guess .Thank you guys.

sharp pin or not, it can still happen. We can't see the vessel, so we sometimes nick it, or we pinch too tight

I always use a new sharp pin everytime. Ever seen macro pics of pins after 1 pass through skin? Imagine going through a rubber stopper then using it.

I always use a new sharp pin everytime. Ever seen macro pics of pins after 1 pass through skin? Imagine going through a rubber stopper then using it.

I do agree with what u say the needle becomes blunt but the point is you cant see a blood vessel or a vein because i have fat there(ya it sucks)but got to live with it till it becomes only skin-muscle And i do use 6 pins a day for the peps into the rubber stopper and then into me nothing more.and i'm using a 31g super fine needle so its kind of really sharp.But shit happens i got unlucky learnt my lesson will be careful next time thanks...

This just happens from time to time when you hit a vein/blood vessel. It's no big deal just a little blood under the skin and will go away in a few days.

I do agree with what u say the needle becomes blunt but the point is you cant see a blood vessel or a vein because i have fat there(ya it sucks)but got to live with it till it becomes only skin-muscle And i do use 6 pins a day for the peps into the rubber stopper and then into me nothing more.and i'm using a 31g super fine needle so its kind of really sharp.But shit happens i got unlucky learnt my lesson will be careful next time thanks...

ok,,,I have to be a smart ass here ( it's my nature ) ...how are you going to be careful?? you should always aspirate,,but if you go through a vein ...well shit happens

I have had the same issue in the past, give it 5 0r 6 days and it will be fine. Nothing to worry about.

ok,,,I have to be a smart ass here ( it's my nature ) ...how are you going to be careful?? you should always aspirate,,but if you go through a vein ...well shit happens

I am guessing i will be pinning in those sites where i would say most of your veins are visible and i am switching over to IM so my delts,bi,tri's yes i have hit blood cells here to when injecting but that was almost too rare yup there are times when u hit the vein but atleast on these parts i've not had that purple formation for some reason anyways what ever the reason be it's good otherwise it will be very embarrassing working out with a purple patch here and there

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131