over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A question about hair and dating

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im not balding, i got a fullhead of hair and beard.

But i though that i should shave my head to attract younger women so i look older and more attractive too younger women on tinder.

Am i understading right?

Is it better as an older man too look youtfull and good full head of hair and beard. Or is it better to make yourself look older like shaving your head?

Whats the goal in this?

I get different type of response from women depending on pictures i put out, 1 With a buzzcut, and 1 with a fullhead of hair.

When i put out the full head of hair pic, i get lawyer, doctors and dentist showing interest.

Just be yourself and do your hair and facial hair how you want it. Your life will be much more satisfying. You want to attract women who are into YOU, not something you’re trying to be. Women love when a man has confidence In himself with no fucks given. As long as your not ugly af, it won’t matter if your bald or with hair....but confident

Weird times. Sounds like you're loading a fishing lewer. Use to be women responded to personality and character.

I have a diverse group of friends, out of all them the ones with the baby faces get the most play. They're not the best looking or best put together but they just look non threatening, while the rest of us look like jacked up hungry animals on the prowl. Don't get twisted they are too they just don't look like it....

Food for thought

Just post a photo of your wallet and what you are willing to give them, thats what reels most of the women in these days

Look well kept and walk and act like you're a bigdick without being too obnoxious about it. I'm short AND bald and I don't feel it has really hindered me, I do just fine. I get positive comments on how I look good bald. I wanna tell em, sweetie, I don't mean any harm, but what fuckin other choice do I have?

Maybe some chicks prefer hair. Hell, I prefer redheads, who really cares?

At least you have a hair option tho...

every woman is different. many are not as hung up on looks as most of guys are IMO. Age, experience, and maturity matter. Sense of humor goes a long way in my experience.

However, i'll say this. If you're a guy who has a nice head of hair, you ought to style it as nice as possible to what is flattering to your face AND FOR AS LONG AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. why? because if you lose your hair, not only will you be able to shave it and go w/that look, you won't even have a choice in the matter. So IMO, do things with your hair as long you have it b/c when you don't have it you won't have that option. You have the rest of your life to be bald. You don't always get to live a whole lifetime with a nice head of hair. Enjoy it while it lasts.

But i though that i should shave my head to attract younger women so i look older and more attractive too younger women on tinder.

Am i understading right?

Is it better as an older man too look youtfull and good full head of hair and beard. Or is it better to make yourself look older like shaving your head?

Whats the goal in this?

I get different type of response from women depending on pictures i put out, 1 With a buzzcut, and 1 with a fullhead of hair.

When i put out the full head of hair pic, i get lawyer, doctors and dentist showing interest.
From a female perspective,,, I think hair, grows back, shave it, grow it.... its hair,, do what makes you feel good...Personality on the other hand... is will attract the best attention,,, (and muscles 😂).... people can try and be a different personality/person online... inevitably, the realness will come to the surface.... assuming your a nice guy,, be yourself and remember,, Alan from Hangover,, met his wife,, with a full mane and beard.. being himself 🤣😋... your welcome 😬

The last part you wrote pretty much answers the question, those should be the women that you seek... Maybe not the lawyers lol

Intentionally trying to make yourself look older as a younger guy is not the path to getting more women. Most women especially the good ones like healthy men.

I don't know how old you are, but maturity/manliness it's not something that can be imitated, you mature/grow into that type of behavior.

I have less hair now than I did in my early 20s. However, when I was single (in more recent years it was easier to get women. This has allot more to do with how I behave than how I look. My less full hair is not helping my game, I can assure you.

I have now spent thousands of dollars on hair transplant and try to put rogaine on daily as well as RU, .

Hair on 99% of men looks good. Be glad you have it.

Now if your hair is too thin to look good then yes shaving is a solution. That's usually the only time you should shave.

(My wife approves this message)

Am i understading right?

Whats the goal in this?

It all depends of face shape. I have a mo guard on the sides and blended up with a tallish pompadour to elongate and slim my face. My face looks round when shaved even though Im not chubby. Without a face pic its hard to say.. Sorryif you posted one and I missed it

Also my hair is kinda fashionable so it hek=lps my game with all groups of ladies. Dont neglect those eyebrows either.

Weird times. Sounds like you're loading a fishing lewer. Use to be women responded to personality and character.

^^^they still do ..no substitute for "charisma" which encompasses all of that

things like muscles, hair, looks, money etc ..can (..& prob will) fade as they are all superficial

..BUT character is forever

^^^they still do ..no substitute for "charisma" which encompasses all of that

things like muscles, hair, looks, money etc ..can (..& prob will) fade as they are all superficial

..BUT character is forever

I ain't got fuckin hair, nor money, but been told I'm good looking and funny lmao and honestly that's about all that's ever been needed. Women that give a fuck about money (although women do value resources and why shouldn't they? They want shit stable for their potential kids, too) and other pettiness aren't worth anyone's time. A lot of good looking women go through life basically doing what they want. When they find out that shit needs to compromise, that's one worth holding onto.

What the fuck am I even talking about

You gotta find the style that fits you mentally. Once you got that, don't change for anyone, especially a woman - her pussy will dry up quick.

Hair? Well if your a good looking dude hair or no hair you should be able to attract women. Confidence is key. Now a days the size of your wallet is what matters and the size of your tool lol.
Which brings me to a conversation I had that a friend and I had years ago. As we were working out he started telling him that he was concerned that he was losing his hair while taking his gear and I look at him and responded "do you want big muscles or hair" LOL.

Just be yourself. If I were to shave my head, I’d look much younger and probably not to pretty. I have a full head of hair and I’m always told it looks great....not to sound like an arrogant prick.

Honestly, posture has a lot to do with how you are perceived, as well. You should have your shoulders back and act like you can get whatever you want even if you can’t.

Am i understading right?

Whats the goal in this?

It's Tinder dewd. They don't care about who you are. They just want to hookup, same as you. So why are you putting so much thought and effort into it?

It's Tinder dewd. They don't care about who you are. They just want to hookup, same as you. So why are you putting so much thought and effort into it?

truth. These woman will tell you they don’t want a hook up but before the nights over they are hopping on the cock carousel

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear