over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A question for admin/mods

Diesed

Registered
Hey, I'm confused here. I was banned for short time for "irrelevant posts to reach 50" which I understand and apologized for. However, I just posted something in the sponsor section, then looked at my post count and it says 3. What the heck is with that? You guys banned me AND took away ALL my post count?? I'm not trying to be difficult, but I really like and appreciate what this board has to offer, and I did try to make things right by apologizing for the misconduct, but c'mon guys, taking away my entire post count? Can we do something about this? I really want to be able to be a part of the sponsors thread

Thanks very much in advance

Hey, I'm confused here. I was banned for short time for "irrelevant posts to reach 50" which I understand and apologized for. However, I just posted something in the sponsor section, then looked at my post count and it says 3. What the heck is with that? You guys banned me AND took away ALL my post count?? I'm not trying to be difficult, but I really like and appreciate what this board has to offer, and I did try to make things right by apologizing for the misconduct, but c'mon guys, taking away my entire post count? Can we do something about this? I really want to be able to be a part of the sponsors thread

Thanks very much in advance

:D

They got rid of them cos you obviously posted crap to get to 50 so why should they count? Now you start this pointless thread.

Why don't you just post meaningful stuff and things that create discussion/debate. Post 5 a day and in 10 days you have 50... not hard. You can post more if you want... I post alot... but just make some effort and actually try and add value to the board. Your off to the worst possible start :eek:

:D

They got rid of them cos you obviously posted crap to get to 50 so why should they count? Now you start this pointless thread.

Why don't you just post meaningful stuff and things that create discussion/debate. Post 5 a day and in 10 days you have 50... not hard. You can post more if you want... I post alot... but just make some effort and actually try and add value to the board. Your off to the worst possible start :eek:

My main point was I didn't see it deemed as fair to remove ALL of my posts. All 50 were not just to get to 50, but yes, I do admit some were. Nevertheless, you are right, it doesn't take much time to reach 50 meaningful posts. I was just anxious to be more of a part of this board, as I have been a member for quite some time now, I just usually don't post. But, like I said, I don't want to ruffle any feathers. My apologies

Also if you posted in threads that got deleated, you lose the posts.

Ak

This is going to make me sound like an ass but it is truth so I hope you can see it despite the lack of sugar-coating. This is Big A's board and it does not matter what you deem as fair or not if he or any of his mods deem something right they act accordingly. Life isn't fair, shoot maybe even having your post count reset might not have been either I have no idea because I don't know any of your posts. But if a mod reset you it was in his eyes the right thing to do and ultimately on this board that is the law of the land. Having said that mods do not haphazardly just reset guys on a whim.

This is going to make me sound like an ass but it is truth so I hope you can see it despite the lack of sugar-coating. This is Big A's board and it does not matter what you deem as fair or not if he or any of his mods deem something right they act accordingly. Life isn't fair, shoot maybe even having your post count reset might not have been either I have no idea because I don't know any of your posts. But if a mod reset you it was in his eyes the right thing to do and ultimately on this board that is the law of the land. Having said that mods do not haphazardly just reset guys on a whim.

pretty much summed it up

bite the bullet, more then likely now they prob temporarily ban you for making this thread, then delete it and bring your post count back down to 1 or 2 lol

Sponsor section is a privileged area to the good contributing members.
Or should I say we try to keep it that way the best we can :p

Stick around, Read learn and post questions or experiences. be a part of it.
50 post is a low amount to and good contributor of the forum.

We don't have time to go through and pick out shit from quality. If guys want to make a bunch of posts to get access to the sponsor section without regard for content then we could care less if they like having to start over.

My main point was I didn't see it deemed as fair to remove ALL of my posts. All 50 were not just to get to 50, but yes, I do admit some were. Nevertheless, you are right, it doesn't take much time to reach 50 meaningful posts. I was just anxious to be more of a part of this board, as I have been a member for quite some time now, I just usually don't post. But, like I said, I don't want to ruffle any feathers. My apologies

You have been here less than one year and that isn't considered any length of time, but then again in the time you have been a member here you could have reached 50 posts.

A lot of us have been where you are. I have been banned myself but you have to take it as a learning experience. If you are new to this game you have a lot to learn and this is the best place to get the best info.

Good luck

Like Stated it's Big A's House and his Rules. Simple. We have the Best Mod's on any boards here looking after our best interest ESP in the Sponser threads to make sure it stays The Professional Muscle we enjoy and appreciate. Swallow your pride take it as a Life Lesson and enjoy the journey.. If you have been here a Year and payed attn you have more knowledge and experiance from post from MANY here to know more than Most Vets on Other boards.

Tough Love Bro..Its how the Strong Survive:)

Imagine picking through the garbage for a bite that is edible...T

"more a part of this board"? Dont kid yourself dude, you just want the advantages right off the bat regarding the drugs. Simple as that. Being "more a part of this board" would have little to do with the sponsor section and more to do with contributing responses in threads deemed worth while to read.

I can already tell what kind of poster this guy is.

He finally gets into the sponsor section, see t/a on "Sponsor A" is 5 days. 6 days later he is making a thread in the main forum bitching about how Sponsor A ripped him off. lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131