over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A question for all the Tren Lovers

krisiun2

Registered
After doing tren with test, do you guys even find it worth it to do something like Test and an oral without tren? I want to run a cycle for strength this winter, but not really interested in blowing up 25lbs like I did on prop and tren ace. The last cycle put me at about 280 starting from 255, and Im still there. I figured the profound effect was due to it being my very first cycle. On a second cycle would running just test be a let down in the strength department?

Thanks for your help

Tren never puts ALOT of weight on me like that, i actually like it for keeping me lean while i eat extra calories during bulks.

I know some guys will drop tren because they will loose weight and cant afford to fuel the beast we call "tren" :cool:.

However with my body-type i like it for allowing me to eat lots of calories and not worry about excess bodyfat gain, and i definitly run an oral with it if i see fit.

everyone responds differently though, i know right now im on TREN/TEST/MAST 100/100/100 EOD, 250week cyp, and im going to start a 4 week dbol blast next week.,

to each their own :)

Also, You will not be disapointed with just test brother, "Test is best". i love it for strength esp.

Last edited:
After doing tren with test, do you guys even find it worth it to do something like Test and an oral without tren? I want to run a cycle for strength this winter, but not really interested in blowing up 25lbs like I did on prop and tren ace. The last cycle put me at about 280 starting from 255, and Im still there. I figured the profound effect was due to it being my very first cycle. On a second cycle would running just test be a let down in the strength department?

Thanks for your help

In a word, yes.
You're in rare company to pop the proverbial cherry with tren. Tren IMO is the top banana when it comes to strength and if you've ran it and then run without it yeah you'll notice a drop off in the strength department.
I always say match your compounds to your goals not your goals to your compounds

So you started at 255lbs before your first cycle and got up to 280?
What's your BF% like?
You'll get strength with test, but you will likely have to up your dose and still not come close to tren.
Test and dbol, or abombs could be nice.

So you started at 255lbs before your first cycle and got up to 280?
What's your BF% like?
You'll get strength with test, but you will likely have to up your dose and still not come close to tren.
Test and dbol, or abombs could be nice.

I started at about 15% body fat and 255lbs, I am 6' 1" tall and weighed about 190 without ever touching a weight in my life. My goals are for powerlifting, I am not at all a bodybuilder. I benched 425 natural before my first cycle, and my goals were very specific, hence my choice of using tren. I only did 100mg of each EOD, and kept my calories slightly above maitenace, I was surprised when the weight just kept piling on and on. I was thinking maybe 625 Test E with Halo in the beginning would be ideal for strength in the absence of tren.

I started at about 15% body fat and 255lbs, I am 6' 1" tall and weighed about 190 without ever touching a weight in my life. My goals are for powerlifting, I am not at all a bodybuilder. I benched 425 natural before my first cycle, and my goals were very specific, hence my choice of using tren. I only did 100mg of each EOD, and kept my calories slightly above maitenace, I was surprised when the weight just kept piling on and on. I was thinking maybe 625 Test E with Halo in the beginning would be ideal for strength in the absence of tren.

OK that makes a lot of fucking sense now! Well I don't know if anything will match tren, and I've never used Halo but yeah most guys claim halo is the bomb for strength.
Is this for a meet or what?

Exactly, It is for a meet but coming up in April. Trying to stay under 308. Once I reach my goals for pwoerlifting, I may go back to bodybuilding for a while

Test alone won't give the strength that test and tren will give you. I say do test and tren again and if you are gaining too much weight, throw in cardio to keep the water retention down.

it's not the tren that's blowing you up. it's most probably your diet and the test.

Test alone won't give the strength that test and tren will give you. I say do test and tren again and if you are gaining too much weight, throw in cardio to keep the water retention down.[/QUOTE

I see, how do you suggest dosing Test E and Tren E? My experience was 100 EOD of prop and ace, after dropping the ace I went up to 150 EOD on the prop. Entire cycle was 10 weeks, no ill effects, except profuse sweating and insomnia, no acne and recovery was fast on 50 clomid/20 nova and HCG administered the last 3 weeks on cycle. I have 4 Test E @ 250mg/ml and 4 Tren E @200mg/ml

so let me clarify, you dontwant to gain that much weight again??? why even juice then?

so let me clarify, you dontwant to gain that much weight again??? why even juice then?

Exactly, It is for a meet but coming up in April. Trying to stay under 308. Once I reach my goals for pwoerlifting, I may go back to bodybuilding for a while

He's trying to stay in a weight class Mike hence the desire not to move the scale weight up too much. Naturally he wants to gain strength and even muscle.
He's only 5lbs over the 275 right now too so depending on how lean he gets he might be able to cut weight and compete there too

He's trying to stay in a weight class Mike hence the desire not to move the scale weight up too much. Naturally he wants to gain strength and even muscle.
He's only 5lbs over the 275 right now too so depending on how lean he gets he might be able to cut weight and compete there too

Spot on man, perhaps I would be an ideal candidate for the high tren, low test cycle?

TREN is KING.

Tren doesn't put allot of weight but in terms of lean gains, u'll gain more than TEST or Dbol.

Test and Tren are great. I also like to throw in some Var or Tbol. Bloat is never really a issue if you watch your sodium intake and keep your diet clean.

Those 3 compouds can get you very ripped and hard as hell. I have also used Masteron in the mix and it worked great.

Spot on man, perhaps I would be an ideal candidate for the high tren, low test cycle?

Indeed. That combo would get you stronger without moving the scale too much. It varies from guy to guy but I was never one who was successful at dropping too much weight especially right at the end. So I tried not to get more than 8-10lbs over the class I was going to compete at. Only once but I did try to go down from 251 5 weeks out to make 220. STOOPID. I ended up weaker than hell and the worst part was I didn't get low enough so I was in the 242's anyway :banghead: such is life; live and learn.
Sadly, for me by the time I discovered low test high tren my competing days were pretty much over. Had I only been able to carry my 242 strength down to 220...oh what could have been

i mean...if not looking for size/ strength...maybe something like primo and mast.....like sum1 said too- var if you run legit shit at right doses works good....are you on gh?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws