over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A question for bodybuilding couples

cavemuscle

Registered
Open question to all you bodybuilding couples out there. How do you make it work, esp when one has a really good stretch and you could not get the judges to look at you if you wore a clown costume? how do you deal with the jealousy ( I know there has to be some). Really interested in hearing how some of you do it.

cheers

Brock

In our case, there IS no jealousy ... only happiness for the other person. Sure, we both want to get noticed by the judges and win, but we're each other's biggest fans.

Our challenges revolve more around both of us prepping at the same time (and my jealousy that his foods always seem to look much tastier than mine!). :D

So which one of you has the issues? There must be a lot of other things wrong with who ever it is to be playing silly games like that :(

Time for councelling I would think.

You just love each other, enjoy the sport and the other's success and realize that maybe one of you is simply better than the other at the moment, or has more talent generally. I feel that you gotta be honest with yourselves as to where you are and that things are just not evenly distributed, looks, money, talent, or ability in BBing. Accept it, work against it, for sure, but take it as it is at the moment.

I've learned one thing thru many relationships though: Jealousy and insecurity are not attractive. The more insecure a person is, the more their partner will begin to wonder if all the badmouthing they do about themselves is true.

It's all just Ego and it isn't real. That person loves you, so ya just gotta let it go.

It helps to not take one's self too seriously. It can take a while to learn this, but it makes life SOOOO much easier. Work hard of course, but realize that this game ends the same for everyone. Don't ruin all the times between now and the end with worry. And no one should make another person feel sorry for succeeding. Be happy with your improvements, and happy for their successes. JMO

New here where is the edit button to edit my profile can anyone help?

Hi Guys, just joined up, can anyone tell me where the edit button is to edit my profile? I can't find it anywhere LOL

Thanks in advance

-Jess

You just love each other, enjoy the sport and the other's success and realize that maybe one of you is simply better than the other at the moment, or has more talent generally. I feel that you gotta be honest with yourselves as to where you are and that things are just not evenly distributed, looks, money, talent, or ability in BBing. Accept it, work against it, for sure, but take it as it is at the moment.

I've learned one thing thru many relationships though: Jealousy and insecurity are not attractive. The more insecure a person is, the more their partner will begin to wonder if all the badmouthing they do about themselves is true.

It's all just Ego and it isn't real. That person loves you, so ya just gotta let it go.

It helps to not take one's self too seriously. It can take a while to learn this, but it makes life SOOOO much easier. Work hard of course, but realize that this game ends the same for everyone. Don't ruin all the times between now and the end with worry. And no one should make another person feel sorry for succeeding. Be happy with your improvements, and happy for their successes. JMO

Thanks, I've started counselling to head this off. it's been a problem before, due to buttons my Dad installed when I was a child. Wish us luck!

Brock

Divorce now and quarentine yourself

Open question to all you bodybuilding couples out there. How do you make it work, esp when one has a really good stretch and you could not get the judges to look at you if you wore a clown costume? how do you deal with the jealousy ( I know there has to be some). Really interested in hearing how some of you do it.

cheers

Brock

Divorce as soon as possible. If this thought pattern that you write of truely exists don't waste 1 second in counciling. Come to grips with the fact that one or both of you have some serious flaws and shouldn't be involved in any relationship. Thats okay, there is nothing wrong with being alone. In the future if these flaws are no longer present then you or her can think about a relationship again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear