over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Quick Offseason Webcam Shot

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been working really hard this offseason and trying some new things on top of all the things that I previously learned from Phil.

Jason (Iabadman) has been generous enough to share some of his vast knowledge with me and though I am a slow learner I am starting to catch on to his genious.

I recently picked up a webcam, I am learning that as well..lol and I took this shot this morning, kind of gives an idea of where I am at (upper body anyway) so far this offseason.
Picture 186.jpg

Looking good man. Also, I had some guys asking me about Gang Greek the other day at Gold's so I mentioned you.

DAMN!!! Looking good Tony! Your hard work is paying off. Can`t wait to see the finished product.

Best,

Mike aka Lycan

You are looking great for offseason bro.

Some people use offseason as an excuse to become a lard ass:eek:

have to agree with the rest,damn good for off season dude!

Very Impressive!

Great job bro. Great conditioning for the offseason, you look awesome!

WHOA! Looking good my friend and very lean.......keep it up!

Looking good Tony. Mind if I asked, how much you weigh now?

Thanks Guys

Thanks Guys, like I said I have been working hard but doing some things totally different then I have ever done before. I am keeping accurate records of every detail including tons of photos.

I have no plans to do a contest prep this year until I reach a certain condition if I can reach that condition. If and when I reach that condition then I will look at what contests are out there and then pick 1 or 2 and then prep for it.

Looking good man. Also, I had some guys asking me about Gang Greek the other day at Gold's so I mentioned you.

Thanks Jessie, I have been doing a lot of changes to the Gang Greek website and I will be ready to publish the changes soon. I do all the work myself so it takes me a lot longer then if a professional did it. Since you won't ever come out to my gym and visit maybe one day I will come out to yours. Take it easy and lets try to meet up sometime soon.

DAMN!!! Looking good Tony! Your hard work is paying off. Can`t wait to see the finished product.

Best,

Mike aka Lycan

Thanks Mike hopefully it will be a decent one, always appreciate your kind comments.

You are looking great for offseason bro.

Some people use offseason as an excuse to become a lard ass:eek:

Thanks Mike, yes I am to old to ever become a lard ass again..lol

Wow! Have you leaned up in the last few months? Your in great shape for offseason.

Thanks Q, yes I try to stay fairly lean year round

have to agree with the rest,damn good for off season dude!

Thanks d

Great job bro. Great conditioning for the offseason, you look awesome!

Hey Ali thanks, you still living in my area? If you are you should come by the gym sometime and we can grab a training session. I am working and training out of Orlando Barbell now. It's off of Aloma and the 417 in Oviedo.

WHOA! Looking good my friend and very lean.......keep it up!

Big R, thank you my friend. I miss talking to you, we need to catch up soon.

Looking good Tony. Mind if I asked, how much you weigh now?

Thanks A, I don't mind at all. My weight ranges from 213-223 first thing in the morning, depending what I have done with the diet the day before. I hit a low this week of 211.8 in this picture I was 216.4 which was yesterday morning. This morning I am @ 221

This is the best I have seen you look so far. I like the closet full of trueprotein jugs..

HAHAHA

This is the best I have seen you look so far. I like the closet full of trueprotein jugs..

HAHA, Mike that is funny. When Marilyn saw the picture she screamed! She said, "now everyone is going to see the mess you made of the office" You have a keen eye, that is the last bit of about 2000K worth of True Protein products that I had purchased.

Thanks Mike I appreciate the kind comments.

As you always say, that is what the offseason is about, growing more muscle, not more fat. You looked great in that offseason upper body shot Tony! Keep the eating and training up because you are looking right on for an offseason!

looking good....what did you change of your diet, training, supp if you don't mind asking?

Big and Lean Tony, whatever you're doing is working. Keep at it :)

Looking thick Tony and lean too.. good work bro.. whatever the heck your doing.. keep doing it! but dont get to cute with that web came if you know what i mean :(

You know im kidding! hah

Looking good Tony! Keep it up, it's working!

Hi almard

looking good....what did you change of your diet, training, supp if you don't mind asking?

Diet: Eating a lot more protein. I eat a lot less carbs daily, I have also been doing kind of a carb cycle as well as a fat load/cycle

Training: I switched to 4 days a week with a mon/tues Thurs/Fri split from 6 days a week before. I am doing a lot more cardio as well.

Supps: Super Supps very few changes, some protocol changes. Regular supps added some things like Primrose, Cla, D3, B Complex, E, Calcium, Magnesium.

Thanks

Big and Lean Tony, whatever you're doing is working. Keep at it :)

Thanks I want to be my best.

Looking thick Tony and lean too.. good work bro.. whatever the heck your doing.. keep doing it! but dont get to cute with that web came if you know what i mean :(

You know im kidding! hah

thanks A, yes the webcam is tempting, I am going to see if Marilyn wants to make some amatuer movies with me..lol......just kidding.

Looking good Tony! Keep it up, it's working!

Greg, you are one of the guys like Alex A, Shelby, etc.. who gets shredded and that inspires and motivates me. I don't know if I can get shredded but I want to keep my shape and get as lean as possible. When that happens I will step on stage again.

I have been working really hard this offseason and trying some new things on top of all the things that I previously learned from Phil.

Jason (Iabadman) has been generous enough to share some of his vast knowledge with me and though I am a slow learner I am starting to catch on to his genious.

I recently picked up a webcam, I am learning that as well..lol and I took this shot this morning, kind of gives an idea of where I am at (upper body anyway) so far this offseason.

looking great bro!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner