over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A rant

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have allways wanted to type something like this, and I have been reading some other posts on a couple different boards and I kinda felt the need to. Anyway Im sure there have been a million threads and posts by people saying "oh he's on drugs, I could look like that if I took what he is taking!!". Hmmm really? I dont understand why people need to respond to someones progress or new muscle by bashing and claiming drug use. The fact is that everyone is different....I mean why is it that some can get super lean...I mean fuckin peeled and not have shredded glutes?? Why do some gain tons of muscle and some have a hard time gaining a couple of lbs over the course of a year?? Well the answer is in your DNA. Your parents gave you your genetics and inturn no amount of drugs are gonna help you at all. Drugs dont make a good bodybuilder.....hard work, consistancy, and work ethic make you a great bodybuilder. It just sucks to hear people go off and point fingers and say there is no way that any of us can look like a certain person without drugs. GENETICS are such a huge part of it and we all know that....because if I took what Dorain took, I would still look the same as I do know in a sense. What I mean by that is I cant change my structure or the way my muscles are. All Im saying is that drugs dont make the person.......the person makes it happen.

Last edited:
yup

I AGREE 100%

AWN04

AWN- Good points....agreed. Personally I choose and have chosen not to use gear and that's my choice. Doesn't make me better or worse than anyone. Regardless work, motivation, dedication and smarts are required whether you're on or off. I've known several guys to have used and yet it doesn't "change" their already poor work ethic or desire or genetics that they had before they jumped on the juice....hence it honestly hasn't really helped their physique dramatically. Genetics indeed plays a big role... Rarely though do you see in all walks of life people with uncapped "potential" or that are "gifted" work as hard as someone without those things. Finding someone who has both the potential and then incorporates it with tremendous "effort" produces superstars...i.e. Arnold, Coleman, Yates, Haney... Bro...it's all jealousy and pride and that's why there are comments. My philosiphy? "Spit in one hand and Wish in the other and tell me which one fills up first!"

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws