YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A rarely talked about side effect and hidden expense...

Flex2019

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Make any appreciable progress and your clothes shrink! It's getting pretty cold here in New England. So this morning, I start taking out my jeans and some long sleeve shirts from last fall, and NOT A SINGLE ONE FITS! This is going to be an expensive side effect to treat. :D

its been one of the more satisfying 'side effects' of mass-gaining :D

Welcome to the club. The funny thing is...the initial cost of the dvds is the cheapest part of the whole thing when you consider how much you spend on groceries, protein, clothes, etc.

shirt dont fit either th shoulder r to big r the arms wont fit now lol but th first to go was th legs pant fit but not th legs wow

Sunday AM was 30* in central Maine!! I love it!!

I shop at wal-mart, since I could be dressed in "nice" clothes and decide to tinker on something, making them "old" clothes :D But sweatshirts and such are cheap at wally world.

I start a new job next monday - Casual Attire......
i bought three pairs of pants- figuring i knew where i was in size-- I came home only to find i cant bring them up past my quads

I called my bodybuilder bud who told me the best thing to do is hit a red and Blue second hand store instead of paying the expense on newer clothes-- some advice to think about

im a RN--so wearing scrubs was a luxury !!!!

Hey, make sure that you hold onto your old clothes, because someday when you slow down on the lifting those are all going to fit again. getting off the sauce speeds this process up a bit.

This reminds me of one of my bulks where I got to a point where all I could wear were my sweatpants.

what about when your clothes get bigger???

:(

Yeah I am cutting down and now all my clothes do not fit, I have to make loops in belts to make em fit ... which is a big plus for my mindset! But at the same time I look funny lol Cant wait till they are too tight!!!! Thats where I want to be....

Love this side effect although it takes me a while to bump sizes. Stretch marks and ill fitting clothes are the surest ways to tell uve changed short of body comp analysis

dress clothes are the worst. since we bulk and cut all the time, i have to have a few different sizes. same with the khacki dockers style pants. i had to buy a 36 (i normally wear 34 with a belt tight) just to fit my legs in. i am not the biggest guy, but pants shopping sucks. when the pants are so tight if i put a penny in my pocket you can see the impression of lincoln's face from the outside

with shirts i had to buy the larger sizes to fit my shoulder width in them, but then the bottom looks like i am wearing a dress.

custom clothes and tayloring can get expensive

I know I'm a lightweight and the smallest kid here, but back a couple of years ago I could rock XL's and it'd fit well. Now, when I wear them they fit my shoulder/back girdle, but they look like a dress from my belly button down. If I go L's, I can't extend my arms. It's a tough situation.

Previously, they fit real well, then they were a little big, now it's just uneven and weird. I need to trim the waist area of something.

I've added width on my upper body(muscle memory cause I'm wide), but at my leanest on the waist/hip area I've ever been. I was thinking about tailoring it, but what happens when I get bigger?

So I've decided to suck it up.

I just had to get all XXL fitted shirts & tees, the XL's don't fit anymore

Lol...you're upset that you can only fit into an XXXL now Tenny?

I just had to get all XXL fitted shirts & tees, the XL's don't fit anymore

Shit....Hopefully that's my complaint next year. 215 relatively lean pounds and I barely fill out an XL. :eek:

or like me who is wearing some of the same clothes I wore in the late 80's early 90's.

Hang onto those. It comes back in style. I have a skinny knit tie my DAD wore many, many years ago. Now they are back and you have to pay big bucks for a new one :D

Hang onto those. It comes back in style. I have a skinny knit tie my DAD wore many, many years ago. Now they are back and you have to pay big bucks for a new one :D

Damn I just threw one of those out that I used to wear in HS...LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity