over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A RATHER SAD DAY IN BBING

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
If any of you watched the O then you know what im talking about , the show was completely unorganized my as well been runned by children , The announcers were dreadful mispronouncing our favorite BBers names and one even said lets give a big hand to Branch Keller ? LMAO.

Jay Cutler won best quad award LMFAO :confused: :confused: did they for get Branch and Ronnie and Mustafa and Gustavo were at the O as well :( .

Then Gutsavo beats out Ronnie at the challenge round which was simply a joke and a complete waist of time IMO , ronnie got screwed big time.

As for the ahtheletes well most were not in great shape some didnt even look like they were below 7% lol. jay looked like crap sorry and i like Jay compared to alot of BBers , Vic Martinez WOW he was smooth as hell and looked like nothing speacial i guess they had to boost him up to 5th place for Muscular Development , its all about the mula , Cormier once again showed up pancake flat and smooth as a fat babys ass :D that guy is hit or miss and mostly miss.

Who i thought lookd great and was surprised to see have one of his better appearances was Gunter , he was enormous and his waist seemed much smaller and tapered , Darrem looked great as well , he was conditionedand was full as hell , Branch had come prepared as well and had the best quads in show besides ronnie , But Branches arms seemed to look small on stage.Gustavo well he looked good as well .

Now for the other guys who placed last well they are PROS but what kinda PROS are they? Kris Dim is a PRO right??? didnt look like it , he made it to the PROS yet on stage next to nearly all competitors he looked like nothing , next to Jay he was puny and looked as if i was actually bigger tehn Dim LOL.

As for beineg a spectator in a house filled with 4 BBers and the rest just regular people it was quite an embarrasment to be a BBer :( the show was junk and the competitors who placed higer were clearly not suppose to , the challenge round was lame total confusion even had the wrong names against each other :confused: . And to top it off ronnies victory speach was partially retarded and laughable , and hes the champion , regular people were lik what is this what is BBing about this is lame and almost gayish , I had to agree I was emabarassed to be a BBer .

1st Coleman
2nd Cutler
3rd Badell
4th Gunter
5th Vic Martinez

Yea i was laughing at you bodybuilders too :D hey, im a golf player as of last night (i converted haha)

agree.......

I watched the O on pay per view, it was as sham, worst run and prepared show I have ever seen. This is suppose to be the "super bowl" of BBing, is sucked. The challenege round? So Gus can beat Ronnie there but then not be Mr. O? And during the challenge round Ronnie got like 6 different poses in a row? I do have to say jays legs r a sick and very freaky, Mohammad's r too but not as diced, but I do think Warren Branch was the true winner of that award. Once again the whole gut rule was never used, Ronnies still hung out. I feel bad for BBers I think they should have done the same as Lee, this is not going to change. I think Jay should do the Arnold until Ronnie retires that show is so much better. Cormier, thought he was serious? looked soft and not on, Ruhl was fat, Craig Richardson must have had some water issues, he had some edema going on. I dont know what the judges see in gustavo, Im not impressed, and how does gunter even beat out vic marteniz, thats a joke, Yes Gunter was in great shape and condition, but smiles dont win BBing shows, his physique is less then appealing. Ronnie as usual was freaky, huge and muscular but I have a hard time seeing him win each year less then what he has been. This show was sad, the commentators sucked, cept for good ole Triple H who saved the show. Overall sad, spent $30 on this not worth that much money. Save ur money for the Arnold better, more credible.
Gooey

these shows are like boxing events...run by ppl who only care about being seen and heard and making a few bucks off the guys who do shows..teh take advantage of the competitors and their love for the sport

The bodybuilding world should be embarassed...i have seen local shows run tighter and better then the pro shows like Olympia's....The Arnold is the best run show i have seen to date...

How does George Farrah get into the top ??? I competed against him several years ago when he was coming back after being shot-up... Where is the rule that you should not be able to comeback to requalify for a show you have already won? Go win in someone elses backyard not your good friend,best buddy,gym owner and head-judge manipulator Jim Rockell .. Go prove you can win without the help and free ride of your friends...

i remember running into George a a year or two later and tellinghim how great he looked that day on stage and it was an honor to stand next to him on stage and that it was a bit intimadating at the same time... he looked me in the eyes and said " you should of felt that way and still should i am that good"

Your a real piece George... you egocentric self centered jerk...

Sorry did not mean to hijack the thread on ya bro... i got carried away

Vander_V said:
If any of you watched the O then you know what im talking about , the show was completely unorganized my as well been runned by children , The announcers were dreadful mispronouncing our favorite BBers names and one even said lets give a big hand to Branch Keller ? LMAO.

Jay Cutler won best quad award LMFAO :confused: :confused: did they for get Branch and Ronnie and Mustafa and Gustavo were at the O as well :( .

Then Gutsavo beats out Ronnie at the challenge round which was simply a joke and a complete waist of time IMO , ronnie got screwed big time.

As for the ahtheletes well most were not in great shape some didnt even look like they were below 7% lol. jay looked like crap sorry and i like Jay compared to alot of BBers , Vic Martinez WOW he was smooth as hell and looked like nothing speacial i guess they had to boost him up to 5th place for Muscular Development , its all about the mula , Cormier once again showed up pancake flat and smooth as a fat babys ass :D that guy is hit or miss and mostly miss.

Who i thought lookd great and was surprised to see have one of his better appearances was Gunter , he was enormous and his waist seemed much smaller and tapered , Darrem looked great as well , he was conditionedand was full as hell , Branch had come prepared as well and had the best quads in show besides ronnie , But Branches arms seemed to look small on stage.Gustavo well he looked good as well .

Now for the other guys who placed last well they are PROS but what kinda PROS are they? Kris Dim is a PRO right??? didnt look like it , he made it to the PROS yet on stage next to nearly all competitors he looked like nothing , next to Jay he was puny and looked as if i was actually bigger tehn Dim LOL.

As for beineg a spectator in a house filled with 4 BBers and the rest just regular people it was quite an embarrasment to be a BBer :( the show was junk and the competitors who placed higer were clearly not suppose to , the challenge round was lame total confusion even had the wrong names against each other :confused: . And to top it off ronnies victory speach was partially retarded and laughable , and hes the champion , regular people were lik what is this what is BBing about this is lame and almost gayish , I had to agree I was emabarassed to be a BBer .

1st Coleman
2nd Cutler
3rd Badell
4th Gunter
5th Vic Martinez

Agreed. The biggest joke of all was Alex Federov....what happened with THAT guy? :eek:

bigbaldbulldog---i shake my head every time i see farrah compete...sad little man that he is walking around with not much to look at thinking he's a "threat" in any show....very laughable....but i have to say he is my motivation.

oh yes....because i look at him and remind myself if that junk can turn pro....i can certainly do the same!!! ;)

getbig27 said:
bigbaldbulldog---i shake my head every time i see farrah compete...sad little man that he is walking around with not much to look at thinking he's a "threat" in any show....very laughable....but i have to say he is my motivation.

oh yes....because i look at him and remind myself if that junk can turn pro....i can certainly do the same!!! ;)
His Syntherol filled arms got him where he is faster.. And sucking Rockells ass didn't hurt... he sells more syntherol to guysmin the Rochester area then anyone 10 ppl i know...waiting to see where his trusty side kick, Bobby Chichorello ends up...

I didn't see any of it...or checked anything on the web about it, I was doing my fav past time beside club hopping... wrong...that's not it.. it was shopping..yes I live for it *sue me*.

Anyway... Vander my friend.. you know how you were saying how unorganized it was and how unsure of their own votes... did you see Pumping Iron II for the women's class? remember the bullshit going on at that? What's wrong with these old peeps and running a competition? Don't you think after all these years it would be like clock work? I don't know.. I know squat about what it takes or what goes on in judging, not really my area. Perhaps I shouldn't even comment because..well it would be like talking out my butt.

Butt <<cute* I notice under some of the names in these threads people have a title of IFBB Judge and what not..would love to hear from them.

SS

STORM SHADOW said:
I didn't see any of it...or checked anything on the web about it, I was doing my fav past time beside club hopping... wrong...that's not it.. it was shopping..yes I live for it *sue me*.

Anyway... Vander my friend.. you know how you were saying how unorganized it was and how unsure of their own votes... did you see Pumping Iron II for the women's class? remember the bullshit going on at that? What's wrong with these old peeps and running a competition? Don't you think after all these years it would be like clock work? I don't know.. I know squat about what it takes or what goes on in judging, not really my area. Perhaps I shouldn't even comment because..well it would be like talking out my butt.

Butt <<cute* I notice under some of the names in these threads people have a title of IFBB Judge and what not..would love to hear from them.

SS

Heres the thing bro , The IFBB doesnt wanna spend the money on a professional crew/team, , most events do , they wanna save as much money as possible which then results in them running the entire show , that means all scripts, camera men, angles , set up , announcers and so on , its all IFBB . which of course means shitball show and poor quality lol.

They dont have a clue how to put a good show on. This is supposed to be the superbowl of bodybuilding? Ever watch the bass masters championship? They had a full arena cheering more about damn fish.lol Pyrotechnics and everything. Shit made me even get excited about fishing they way they put it on Way more excitement thats for sure.

galaxy said:
They dont have a clue how to put a good show on. This is supposed to be the superbowl of bodybuilding? Ever watch the bass masters championship? They had a full arena cheering more about damn fish.lol Pyrotechnics and everything. Shit made me even get excited about fishing they way they put it on Way more excitement thats for sure.

hahahah very true galaxy, as someone said earlier maybe vince Mcmahon could show them how to makea show entertaining. I watch them trying to make it like wrestling more and more, I actually nearly expect someone to come running in on the challenge round with chair knock someone out :)

I did not watch the Olympia as can't get down here but just read what everyone has said as well as watching last years. They are looking for direction but even they don't seem to know what that direction is ..... :)

Who was the guy in the CAT hat? cat as in catapillar. He looks like a stage hand that just runs up and talks on the microphone. Everyone else has annouced thier names and are wearing suits. This guy is in a baseball cap and street clothes. The whole thing was very unprofessional.

Glad i got you all thinking about things..well i kow you were but i hope i got you thinking about it more..

YOu should have been there the night before for all the ladies an the WILD CARD match up...they had wrong music and they were calling the women out of order all the time.

The wild card show down was pretty cool....THE BIG TEXANS posing was very nice....then at CHRIS' DEAD ASS AFTER PARTY he got on the dance floor and did some break dancing.

This was first time ever to the Mr O . What a let down it was BIG TIME. :(

Firstly with Darrem placing so low . It was so disaoppointing, and to see tears out of this guys eyes after the prejudging. The IFBB said all that B.S. about symmetry and aesthetics this year, all that was down the drain. I wanted Jay to win no doubt, due to the fact hes was in the best shape of his life and he has his head screwed on right unlike Ronnie. The sport needs an amabassador and Jay is the guy to do it.

I may get shot for this but I was very glad to see Gunther placing at 4 even though I wanted him in 3rd. Just my opinion but hes one of my fav and from being in the call outs of the pre judging.
The challenge round put me to sleep and was nevertheless, very frustrating and confusing for the athletes no doubt.
For me the highlights of the evening show was Darrem's routine . His posing as well as M. Anthony's are the best .

At the Expo, was awesome and also took pics with this Swedish IFBB figure, Anna LArsen. A stunner to say the least.

From what I heard, the Orleans Arena has already been selected for next year's mr O. Best friend and myself stayed at that hotel and NEVER again.

Mr O will continue to loose spectators and next year, Im sure will have even lesser attendees if they keep up at this rate. B.B. is heading in a nose drive for the ground. :( Very sad indeed.

I was there too and I will say it all in just a few words:

After attending 8 Olympia's in a row, last Saturday night's was my last!

Worldspan

That is sad to hear. I've wanted to fly out to Vegas for the O. The Arnold is just a few hour drive and has never disappointed. Always seemed like a well put together show. Guess, I didn't miss out.

the whole show looked like a cable access show, just horrible production value, horrible coordination. but it was 10 times better than the 03 olympia with cormier as an commentator, that ppv was terrible.

03 had camera problems, sound was off for half the show.

just bothers me that at the years biggest event or second biggest (arnold classic is probably bigger now), that they can't put on a decent ppv, maybe live it was better, but on tv it was a joke.

i was actually embarrassed for the people involved.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131