over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a real contest cycle of national's level athlete

jdavid1139

Registered
Not gonna say who this is for but this is the cycle lay out from the Guru he is working with. VERY rare to see a whole cycle outlined so thought i would post this for those that are curoius.
THIS IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS but this is the truth:

WEEK:
1. Test 500mg, 4iu gh ED
2. Test 500mg, 4iu gh ED
3. Test 500mg, 4iu gh ED
4. Test 750mg, 4iu gh ED
5. Test 750mg, 8iu gh EOD, Deca 400mg, 5iu insulin EOD
6. Test 750mg, 8iu gh EOD, Deca 400mg, 5iu insulin EOD
7. Test 750mg, 8iu gh EOD, Deca 400mg, 5iu insulin EOD
8. Test 1000mg, 8iu gh EOD, Deca 400mg, 5iu insulin EOD
9. Test 1000mg, 4iu gh ED, Deca 600mg
10. Test 1000mg, 4iu gh ED, Deca 600mg
11. Test 1000mg, 4iu gh ED, Deca 600mg
12. Test 1000mg, 4iu gh ED, Deca 600mg
13. Test 1250mg, 8iu gh EOD, Deca 600mg, 5iu insulin EOD, mast 200mg
14. Test 1250mg, 8iu gh EOD, Deca 600mg , 5iu insulin EOD, mast 200mg
15. Test 1250mg, 8iu gh EOD, Tren 50mg EOD, 5iu insulin EOD, mast 200mg
16. Test 1250mg, 8iu gh EOD, Tren 50mg EOD, 5iu insulin EOD, mast 400mg
17. Test 1500mg, 4iu gh ED, Tren 50mg EOD, 400mg eq, mast 400mg
18. Test 1500mg, 4iu gh ED, Tren 75mg EOD, 400mg eq, mast 400mg
19. Test 1500mg, 4iu gh ED, Tren 75mg EOD, 400mg eq, mast 600mg, Winni 100mg ED
20. Test 1500mg, 4iu gh ED, Tren 75mg EOD, 600mg eq, Mast 600mg, Winni 100mg ED
21. Test 1750mg, 8iu gh EOD, Tren 100mg EOD, 600mg eq, 5iu insulin EOD, Mast 600mg, Winni 100mg ED
22. Test 1750mg, 8iu gh EOD, Tren 100mg EOD, 600mg eq, 5iu insulin EOD, Mast 600mg, Winni 100mg ED
23. Test 1750mg, 8iu gh EOD, Tren 100mg EOD, 600mg eq, 5iu insulin EOD, Mast 600mg, Winni 100mg ED, 100mg Dro
24. Test 1750mg, 8iu gh EOD, Tren 100mg EOD, 600mg eq, 5iu insulin EOD, Mast 600mg, Winni 100mg ED, 100mg Dro

thoughts?

honestly....

i have seen crazier.
i like the progressive dosing.
-JS

Why do people always pop up with these, "Im not gonna say who, but this is what they take"

Names or pictures or it just sounds like bs.

I know several competitors who have done more and others who have been successful with less. Overall it seems sane. It's more than i would do but it is within the realm of reason and I have also seen much crazier.

Peace,
M2M :cool:

Yeesh I never had or will use that much. Not as crazy as some I've seen from people I actually know but still too much for me.

call me insane but i would speculate that isn't even what a mid caliber level npc bodybuilder takes, given what a gym rat takes and the doses that i know they take

that seems pretty low on the tren, dont understand why test is so high at the last weeks either, and eq seems low, insulin seems low, and why would someone use deca instead of npp during a prep

did said guru used to have his own board?

ive seen one similar first hand, but insulin was more in the 30 iu range on workout days

ehhh

some need more than others....

you wanna be bigger and leaner????....take more shit

you are only as big as your dose

:cool:

That competitor better have some awesome genetics cus if that's a contest prep cycle looks like garbage to me

Im working with the guru for offseason and he has me on 250t eod, 200 eq eod, 2iu gh ed in the am...
no slin,no high dosage .

i dont know anymore. ive been at the game for awhile. i have some pretty shitty genetics to begin with. i have taken huge amts (to me at least) in the past with test well over 1g a week and have taken less. im no top level competitor, which leads me to believe, its all about your genetics and ability to react to the drugs. take a guy like me with shitty genetics and pump me full of test 1g a week doesnt mean ill grow more or put on more muscle than a guy with great genetics only doing 500mgs a week

I've seen guys take more and would get laughed at for
showing up at weigh ins cause their diet and training are shit

and I know a guy that placed 5th at nationals last year that doesen't 1/3 third that much shit but he has his body totally figured out nutrition and training wise

I'd wager to bet that John Medows doesn't take anything close to that much and he is on point for his pro card!!

I'd be intrested to see what this "guru" has laid out for a diet and training

thoughts?

images

and I know a guy that placed 5th at nationals last year that doesen't 1/3 third that much shit but he has his body totally figured out nutrition and training wise

I'd wager to bet that John Medows doesn't take anything close to that much and he is on point for his pro card!!

well to be fair in all reality no one really knows what anyone is doing, except for the user.

it's far easier to believe a guy who is blatantly stating that he is using high doses than a guy who is stating he is using low doses. i think because there is a stigma that a guy who uses low doses is more of a "hard worker" and that a guy who is high doses is "all drugs". so i have no reason to doubt a guy who claims high doses

i believe in genetic response to gear. that alone destroys the stigma for me

whether john uses high or low doses or not it doesn't matter to me. he's using the amount he needs to use to win. and i can respect that.

but really you can't judge a guy who has a poor response to drugs to blast away on drugs. he's doing what it takes to get to the level he needs to be at to be competitive.

analogy:
take a guy like lebron james, we can call him the low dose warrior. he has genetics beyond any other and doesn't need to work hard (take a lot of drugs)

then take a guy like tayshaun prince at the same small forward position. he has to work way harder, push himself to the limits physically and mentally just to keep up with lebron james. lets call him high dose warrior

they are both in the same position (weight class) but they need to do different things to keep up with one another. genetically gifter lebron doesn't need to use as much drugs as prince

How much would a cycle like that run you?

Diet and training are everything. And sure you can make huge improvements modifying training and diet on an already amazing physique. But when you get guys who constantly improve through the years 99% of the time they are simply using more drugs. Sure training and diet has improved too as they have learned about the bodies more but they need those drugs to facilitate the new growth and condition. I have no one in mind but basically nearly everyone on here who has ever posted and looks great and continues to improve. Unless they are seriously fucking up diet and training if a guy posts new pics and has improved dramatically he his on more gear... simple as. But this post is about guys who already look great and have been at this for years.

Sure even minor improvements can make a big impact to an already great physique. But most of these guys have used gear for 10+ years and used hundreds of training systems. We all follow different systems and the smart ones increase the dose last on the list. They go up in small increments. But after years of usage even those small increments guys doses only go up and up. Some guys are on much smaller doses than others. But just cos someone is a dietary/training expert doesn't mean they aren't taking huge doses too. I would say most competing on a high level are in the 3g range (just for an example)... just the way things are and what is needed for most people.

But sure I would much rather hear about their training and diet as that is what interests me most.

The thread cycle looks awful to me. Sure you would get results... hey if you love test then it would be great. I do like the progressive dosing though... something I have started doing myself on cycles.

Whats the point of progressive dosing? I understand you'd need a lot more gear at the end when you're super lean and having the most trouble hanging onto muscle. But that seems to go from a little to quite a lot (relatively). Wouldn't a top level national guy be on more than that(the start of the cycle) just as a base during the offseason? But with the deca and eq, you never even reach steady state. And why the switch between eod and ed GH dosing?

So much to learn...glad I'm here.

"not gonna say who" You sure this is not your cycle OP, and that is your way of dodging the possibility of getting flamed? Cycle is shit.

I don't really understand the deca switching to eq, I don't get the tinny amount of slin EOD unless that goes with some special diet thing, I don't get all the aromatizing compounds staying in till the end (GH would have to be dropped at some point also).

I think we all know guys that use more then what you have listed. The way I see it, to many people start out taking way to much gear, slin, huh...etc....that they burn out. Once you start out running a ton of gear...where do from there?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads