over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Shitty Topic - Literally

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'd like to hear some replies as I'm going through quite a bout with the SHITS!!! My stomach doesn't cramp but stools are runny and frequent. It'd been going on for about a week then last night: I woke up about 11:00 with the WORST CRAMPS and ended up on the pot for the better part of 4 hours. I had a jug of water next to me as I was losing liquids quickly. Lost 6 pounds in 24 hours!

I took Imodium AD about the 2nd or 3rd day I got this. Imodium generally fixes me up VERY quickly. It didn't this time. When I was cramping up last night, I sent wife to store for xtra-strength Imodium AD - that settled things down. Later today the shits HAVE RETURNED!

Any suggestions?!?

xcel

I would definately get it checked out especially if it has lasted for more thans 2-3 days. Could just be some virus but could also be some type of gall bladder problem, or form of cholitus, etc. If no vomitting with the runny stuff probably not gallbladder never know. Make sure you keep the liquids up. I would also be using gatorade or pedialyte because the water is good but you are also losing alot of other needed minerals and electrolytes. I hope you get better bro. Take care. MM

hershey squirts

I got a cork from an old wine bottle that I could send ya!:D

Theres this stuff my dad brings home from Russia whenever he goes called Noshpa. They are these little yellow pills and 2 of em make any kind of stomach problem go away within like 15-30 minutes. I have no idea what the hell they are but there is not another thing I have taken that works remotely as well. If anyones interested I'll try to translate the packaging and find out what exactly it is and whether it's available on any online pharmacies.

Heh heh...that's because Noshpa is a strong painkiller used in that area of the world. Two of 'em will make any pain go away...it's strength rivals that of Nubain...

If my memory serves, you can either inject or oral them...

Kaizer Soze said:
Theres this stuff my dad brings home from Russia whenever he goes called Noshpa. They are these little yellow pills and 2 of em make any kind of stomach problem go away within like 15-30 minutes.

Thanks for the responses.

Up until last night, it was "bordeline" runs. Sounded like runs when I shit, but still "slightll" firm - lol. Since my episode last night, it's definately turned into "runs."

I'm gonna get in to see the doc. I discount the cramps for that one incident as my stomach hasn't bothered me at all until then - plus I'm using SuperClen on this Cruise :)

xcel

That's the worst when it's like pouring a can of soup out your ass. LOL I would drink the pediolyte as this will help rehydrate and shouldn't create more diahreha (sp) than what's going on already. Gatorade and water makes it worse from some reason. Learned this during 2 a days playing football in college. But I would get it checked. I would bet that it's some kind of virus. Best of luck to ya. Use baby powder or corn starch, cause I know your ass is chapped something fierce!:eek:

excel

Always check to see if you've introduced any new over the counter supps into your diet. I've just recently found out that anything with a methoxy mix in it gives me the runs real bad with plenty of stomach pain to go with it.

Some of these high protein drinks you get at the gym will do that to me. Remember that drink from American Body Building called Blue Thunder or the one called White Lightning (we called it BUTT FRIGHTNING)

hopefully it was just a bug or virus that has run its course. if there was a sick feeling with the shits then it can be a sign of colitis or irritable bowel syndrome. but, being a guy who suffers from bouts of colitis i will tell ya if it happens again get it checked and fast.. :(

This actually started right before I started taking CLA. But after I started taking CLA, it almost seemed to get better - harder anyways LOL.

I went into the doc today and he said it can't be serious because I'm not in pain - other than the pain-in-the-ass for sitting on the toilet all the time. He said it's probably just a virus and it will pass on its own. He gave me some Lonox and said THIS WILL STOP YOU UP - LOL.

The thing is that he told me what to do, which is everything my wife told me NOT TO DO! He said I can eat real food - my wife made me go on a liquid diet. I like my protein drinks but not 6 a day. My wife made me quit taking milled flax. The doc suggested that I take-in some fiber!!!

He said if it doesn't clear up by the end of the weekend for me to come back in and he'll "probe" into it further - hahaha

xcel

bigzog said:
Heh heh...that's because Noshpa is a strong painkiller used in that area of the world. Two of 'em will make any pain go away...it's strength rivals that of Nubain...

If my memory serves, you can either inject or oral them...

LOL I don't think we're talking about the same thing, they are small yellow pills and yes they do stop stomach pain right away but they also stop nausea, diarrhea, etc. And my pops has been giving them to me since I was a little kid and he despises any kind of painkiller so maybe theres some confusion over this or maybe it's time I actually read the package.

Had that..

Oh fuck I had that for three days one time and I swear I had the worst damn cramps ever. I would have rather been dead. I puked for one night and the rest of the time it was runs and cramps. My Doc told me at the time there was that Norwalk Virus going around or he said i didn tcook my food well enough and it was a mild food poisoning. The Imodium made my cramps worse, so I just shat around and shit!!! Good Luck Bro, I felt ya..Shawn

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear