over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Solution to Tren- Understanding Histamine and how to regulate it

You can order it off Amazon in bovine or vegan form. I use bovine but vegan works just as well. There’s links to both earlier in the thread.
Awesome will do rn

It’s a two-fold approach. You need an anti-histamine. Ketofin would be the best IMO and then DAO to metabolize excess histamine. The DAO you’ll feel the quickest.
Thank you for the info. How much ketofin a day?

I wound up getting the DAO via beef kidney from Anscestral hope it’s a good quality. I liked their beef heart. For some reason I’ve always stuck to Beverly Ultra 40 for my dessicated beef liver.

I wound up getting the DAO via beef kidney from Anscestral hope it’s a good quality. I liked their beef heart. For some reason I’ve always stuck to Beverly Ultra 40 for my dessicated beef liver.
It may provide benefit. I’m just not a fan of their brand personally. The other drawback from this is that you don’t know the actual amount of DAO you’re getting per serving.

If you don’t get benefit then I’d suggest getting one of the ones referenced earlier in the thread.

It may provide benefit. I’m just not a fan of their brand personally. The other drawback from this is that you don’t know the actual amount of DAO you’re getting per serving.

If you don’t get benefit then I’d suggest getting one of the ones referenced earlier in the thread.
Ok yea I ordered it straight away from your bovine dao on Amazon and you’re right there’s no listed amount. I’m 2 days in so we’ll give it a few, thanks.

Really appreciate this thread @bbxtreme thanks for sharing.

I have added your regime, so far seeing some slow improvements but I had Tren in the mix already and I seem to be more sensitive to some of the physical side effects then i was in the past.

Ive spent the last several weeks trying to eliminate Tren side effects to some extent. Primarily bloat, inflammation, acid reflux, sleep and breathing.

Singulair works for the breathing issue but I didnt feel right on it. Using nasacort now (this is otc nasal spray) with great success at reducing shortness of breath on tren. This is helping me to sleep better as well.

Using ashwagandha for *potential* cortisol rise from Tren. On paper Tren lowers cortisol, in practice, after a few weeks and all the inflammation and side effects build up, sleep suffering, etc... it might ultimately raise cortisol.

On probiotics as well and liquid Tumeric, both of which should help with stomach inflammation.

Had a few other things I was trying but eliminating down to the essentials. I take enough health supplememts as is.

I have added your regime, so far seeing some slow improvements but I had Tren in the mix already and I seem to be more sensitive to some of the physical side effects then i was in the past.

Ive spent the last several weeks trying to eliminate Tren side effects to some extent. Primarily bloat, inflammation, acid reflux, sleep and breathing.

Singulair works for the breathing issue but I didnt feel right on it. Using nasacort now (this is otc nasal spray) with great success at reducing shortness of breath on tren. This is helping me to sleep better as well.

Using ashwagandha for *potential* cortisol rise from Tren. On paper Tren lowers cortisol, in practice, after a few weeks and all the inflammation and side effects build up, sleep suffering, etc... it might ultimately raise cortisol.

On probiotics as well and liquid Tumeric, both of which should help with stomach inflammation.

Had a few other things I was trying but eliminating down to the essentials. I take enough health supplememts as is.
Histablock by Natures Sunshine (1 AM and 1 PM) and NaturDAO (1-3 per day with food) are the two things I would take.

Also , keep magnesium glycinate or malate around 600-800mg.

Humanofort will take care of the HPA issues.

I try not to get stuck in the black hole of supplements. Use the staples that work and not a million individual things.

Very valid concern if used at high amounts for long periods of time.

I don’t run tren without:

2g astragalus daily
1g Chanca piedra daily
4g taurine daily

This is strictly for renal protection.

Any brand you can recommend for Chanca piedra?

Any brand you can recommend for Chanca piedra?
It’s a rain forest herb so source matters. I’m not really a fan of any on Amazon. Your safest bet would be bulk supplements and adding the powder to a shake.

Why liquid tumeric over say capsules any significance?

Why liquid tumeric over say capsules any significance?

Im being very lazy, I researched it more in depth prior to deciding on liquid vs pill but a quick google, https://insights.tessmed.com/liquid-turmeric-vs-capsules-tsr/

Im sure there is far better information/articles to support it but long story short, far superior absorption with liquid. Costco sells a liquid tumeric and a pill version, every few months it goes on sale and I stock up on the liquid.

Side note, my girlfriend has some neurological issues post covid vaccine that stem from inflammation, I genuinely believe the Tumeric has been a game changer for her.

Im being very lazy, I researched it more in depth prior to deciding on liquid vs pill but a quick google, https://insights.tessmed.com/liquid-turmeric-vs-capsules-tsr/

Im sure there is far better information/articles to support it but long story short, far superior absorption with liquid. Costco sells a liquid tumeric and a pill version, every few months it goes on sale and I stock up on the liquid.

Side note, my girlfriend has some neurological issues post covid vaccine that stem from inflammation, I genuinely believe the Tumeric has been a game changer for her.
Simple is adequate you know you can get a wheat grass grinder type set up that will do ginger and tumeric. I have to have lemon juice chaser and for some reason most add a dash of cayenne powder but if she’s got medical issues and it helps I imagine if you were willing to put the effort the fresh juice would have to be superior. There are a few on Amazon I just looked. I love tumeric I take 4 caps 3x per day. I dunno maybe I try the luquid too.

One other pathway for the GERD - everyone here who's started taking Dr. Ohhira's probiotics has reported almost no heartburn from tren or other compounds. I never get it any more with 1 cap of the Professional formula every night.
Just ordered some. Never heard of this brand.

U think hydroxyzine is too weak the VA hands it out like candy I’ve got like 10 bottles sealed and sitting around for you think the Benadryl is a better call
Long term benadryl isn't very healthy. I do fine with DOA and Claritin

If you’re concerned about the long term affects of Benadryl, wait till you hear the long term affects of Tren
Oh I wasn’t worried. I was just answering his question. Lol

What still baffles me is how little work guys on here want to do. He could have answered his own question in 2 seconds on Google. 😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
tiloy86934
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131