over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Strongmans Boladrol run

fubaseball

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am a little late getting this thread started. I received 4 weeks worth of Boladrol at 8mg a day from PHF Friday, Christmas Eve.

I started 8mg a day on Saturday. That will give me exactly 4 weeks leading up to my next competition.

Sunday night I was 242.2 completely naked. Last night I was 244.5
**broken link removed**

Last night was OHP's.

6" log 220lbs c&p for 3 reps
225lb axle c&p for 3 reps
12" log 260lbs c&p for 2 reps (PR)
Standing Military press with bands

Let the games begin!!

Glad to see your log up, looking forward to your results.

Are you taking any support supps with your bolad. I will let you know when I start my 4 weeker. Keep us posted looks like the progress is comming along nicely already. MM

Are you taking any support supps with your bolad. I will let you know when I start my 4 weeker. Keep us posted looks like the progress is comming along nicely already. MM

Just a liver aid...

Good luck with your cycle! I am very pleased with it so far.

will that affect you making a weight class?

Normally I compete in the 231 class, this next competition though is 201-265, so there is no 231 class.

I am going going for as much clean weight as possible, shooting for 250-255. I've been giving it a lot of thought and I think even after this competition I will continue to compete in the 265 class. One, I want to enjoy this new growth and not risk loosing it to make a weight class. Two, in GA the 231 class is BRUTAL!!! they are all extremely fast, strong and lean! I think I have a better shot a going to nationals in the 265 class.

Today was squats.

135x5x2
225x5
315x5
405x5
455x4 (PR)

Hack squats and then some extensions.

Everything is feeling so light, 2 weeks ago I did 405x5 and was squeezing that last one out. This week, man things are shooting through the roof!

I'm not staying at home tonight, so I can't give a weight. I will update tomorrow

i've been taking 6mg for 3 weeks now a little strength increase and weight, i was 258lbs now around 264lbs was 11% BF now 13% with no change in diet, a little water retention and bloat in the face, and starting to have slight blured vision at times after i take, not sure what that means

i've been taking 6mg for 3 weeks now a little strength increase and weight, i was 258lbs now around 264lbs was 11% BF now 13% with no change in diet, a little water retention and bloat in the face, and starting to have slight blured vision at times after i take, not sure what that means

perhaps blood pressure going up?

It’s always fun watching member’s progress in their goals. Best of luck with yours.

Prolly water bro, I did that at first too. My hands swelled up so bad it caused carpal tunnel symptoms. Numbness in hands, pain in hands while sleeping, etc

When I bumped it to 8mg it started drying me out and no more pain :)

It’s always fun watching member’s progress in their goals. Best of luck with yours.

Thanks bro! I know my goals are a bit different than others on here, but I hope y'all enjoy

How much weight have you gained since the start of boladrol?

Thanks bro! I know my goals are a bit different than others on here, but I hope y'all enjoy

Mine will be here tomorrow, late Christmas present from my mom. Can't wait to get started!! :D

Anyone get headaches when taking Bola? Peace.

I am on 6mg day for about 2-1/2 weeks now and yes I do believe my recent string of headaches is the Boladrol.

yes some users are getting headaches but then they subside

I am on 6mg day for about 2-1/2 weeks now and yes I do believe my recent string of headaches is the Boladrol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws