over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Thread for us tall guys

How about posting up some of yall diets for the tall guys to help give idea of what all we're eating.. To grow at the height.

It doesnt change that much, this is yesterday

10 am-6 eggs with wheat tortilla or 1.25 cup of dry oats, 1 cup greek yogurt, 1 scoop of Cytogainer, 20 almonds
12 pm- Weight gainer shake
1pm- workout (Extend intra workout)
2pm- post workout meal (cheeseburger and sweet potato)
4pm- weight gainer shake
7pm-chicken breast and lean ground beef spaghetti
10pm-weight gainer shake
1am- Big ass PB&J with milk

Protein-350-375 carbs-600 fat-125

I track all my meals with myfitnesspal app

so if you are tall you will find different diets and workouts that work specifically for you being tall?

Well being that you could probably blend in with the seven dwarfs, being 6' or over probably could have afforded you Snow White or at least a dime piece that wouldn't check the next tall dark and handsome guy out everytime you take her somewhere :D.. #TALLBODYBUILDERSSTANDUP #HISGIRLLEFTHIMFORATALLGUY#GROWTHWON'THELP

I am 5'5". Seems like the tall guys are the ones that are insecure. What does being 6' or over afford me? Nothing. I am quite comfortable and secure with my height. Would rather be short and thick than look like a number 2 pencil. Wish you all the best in filling in that tall frame. Good Luck.

Oh, God. I haven't posted in so long, but I'm getting many feels in this thread.

I live in Austin, and the number one thing I get asked (especially being in my mid-20s) is if I play for the Longhorns. I've gotten asked this four times in the last five days. Some people don't believe me and still continue to pester me. Ringing in at 6'-3" 245lbs, here.

I've had a shit lower back ever since a bad injury in high school, and I still can only deadlift sumo. I'm okay with it, and it seems like this isn't really all that uncommon without a back injury, too.

But, yeah, legs, ugh. I get jealous when I hear of y'all rippin' your jeans like no tomorrow. They're getting better, but we're limited especially because doing more than 8 heavy squats is basically me nearly passing out from fatigue.

Awsome man. Whats your stats and do you stay pretty lean off this kind plan..

It doesnt change that much, this is yesterday

10 am-6 eggs with wheat tortilla or 1.25 cup of dry oats, 1 cup greek yogurt, 1 scoop of Cytogainer, 20 almonds
12 pm- Weight gainer shake
1pm- workout (Extend intra workout)
2pm- post workout meal (cheeseburger and sweet potato)
4pm- weight gainer shake
7pm-chicken breast and lean ground beef spaghetti
10pm-weight gainer shake
1am- Big ass PB&J with milk

Protein-350-375 carbs-600 fat-125

I track all my meals with myfitnesspal app

I guess I'm one of the minorities as a taller guy whom has no problem putting on muscle. But at the same time I have a terrible time getting even remotely lean. Though I'm 6'2 I am still built like a shorter person and weigh over 300lbs. I do have slightly high lat insertions and a longer torso which sucks but my shoulders are very wide and when I actually get my weight down my waist isn't gigantic (34-36 pants). My thighs flatten out if I don't train them but they are easily maintained at over 30in with minamal effort. I just wish I wasn't naturally a fatty. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 188
I guess I'm one of the minorities as a taller guy whom has no problem putting on muscle. But at the same time I have a terrible time getting even remotely lean. Though I'm 6'2 I am still built like a shorter person and weigh over 300lbs. I do have slightly high lat insertions and a longer torso which sucks but my shoulders are very wide and when I actually get my weight down my waist isn't gigantic (34-36 pants). My thighs flatten out if I don't train them but they are easily maintained at over 30in with minamal effort. I just wish I wasn't naturally a fatty. :(

no more bulking for you Tony, time to cut down

Worst thing for me has been filling out arms..also have really long arms and tiny wrists, leading to puny forearms..lol That's my being tall rant.

That impressive. I'm 300lbs and my waist is 40'. A 36' waist at 300lbs is amazing.

no more bulking for you Tony, time to cut down

My theory is the more muscle I put on the lower my body fat percentage will be and when I actually cut it will be easier to reach my eventual goal. Provided I gain very little fat in the process anyway. My goal is a lean (sub 10%) 300+lbs.

That impressive. I'm 300lbs and my waist is 40'. A 36' waist at 300lbs is amazing.

Well that's a general pant size. I believe most pants run at least 2 inches large so my actual measurement is probably about 38 also... Normally I'm forced to wear larger pants because of my thighs anyway.

He probably does but remember everyone is different... If I ate a big ass PBJ at 1am every night it would bad news for my BF%

I keep a 6 pack year round. I naturally have a good torso and good hips but my battle is getting my legs, arms, and shoulders to match. Compared to stocky guys who get thicker as they increase size, I seem to look wider. My high insertion point calves are 15 1/2 inches and will never look big. I accept it https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

Attachments

• IMG_1509.JPG
    IMG_1509.JPG
    231.6 KB · Views: 177
So my best tall guy story when I did my first show I weighed in at 262.2 night before at 4% water tanked and I am 6'6. It was a huge show and there was over 100 competitors in the show I watched 90% of them and then went back stage and started to pump up. Supers get called to line up I walk out to do my routine and the whole entire audience went "whoooooo". Trust me I was te only one that got that. Now I am no pro or even a great bodybuilder but what I have and what they saw is so rare you very rarely see guys over 5"10 at shows and it just commands respect and attention. So for the guys that are bummed because its hard to put on muscle or fill out tall frames just remember you are the rarety the exception embrace it because I promise you all the guys under 6" would give you all there muscle and start all over again if they could have our height

Last edited:
I guess you just need more time to fill out your frame, and by the look of your pic (i can tell you have a furnace for a metabolism) you need to bump up your calories by adding more dietary fats to your diet and I think you'll benefit more from Volume training.
So your nemesis isn't really height but mostly your METABOLISM.
On a side note; be happy you're 6'3" I'm not as tall as you ( I stand at 6ft exact) and even though I always wanted to be that height. I count myself lucky
I got to 6'; considering my mother was 5'3" and father 5'7":(

Last edited:
I,m 5 11 235 and I could give two shits to be any taller, but I wouldn't want to be shorter either. I've noticed tall guys always have an excuse why they can't do this or that as well. Short guys never complain and are always trying to overcompensate. Both are entertaining to watch at the gym or out at a club.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131