over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Thread for us tall guys

How about posting up some of yall diets for the tall guys to help give idea of what all we're eating.. To grow at the height.

My bulking diet at the end last offseason:

M1 -
6 whole eggs
100g cream of rice or oatmeal
2 tbsp honey
Large banana

PWO -
75-150g waxy maize
10-20g bcaa

M2 -
150g white rice
8oz white fish

M3 -
100g white rice
8oz chicken
salad with olive oil

M4 -
repeat M3

M5 -
16oz white potatoe
8oz ground beef

M6 -
cottage cheese or a shake with almonds/napb before bed

2-3 times a week I had a nice cheat meal+desert

My bulking diet at the end last offseason:

M1 -
6 whole eggs
100g cream of rice or oatmeal
2 tbsp honey
Large banana

PWO -
75-150g waxy maize
10-20g bcaa

M2 -
150g white rice
8oz white fish

M3 -
100g white rice
8oz chicken
salad with olive oil

M4 -
repeat M3

M5 -
16oz white potatoe
8oz ground beef

M6 -
cottage cheese or a shake with almonds/napb before bed

2-3 times a week I had a nice cheat meal+desert

Looks awesome. No weight gainer shakes (cytogainer, monster mass)? I like shakes bc Im getting all the macros from a full meal but I can eat an hour later bc of the fast absorption/digestion

Looks awesome. No weight gainer shakes (cytogainer, monster mass)? I like shakes bc Im getting all the macros from a full meal but I can eat an hour later bc of the fast absorption/digestion

Yeah, shakes are great for getting in lots of calories.

I love being 6ft 3. Only problems I have are squats. Currently 220lbs and seem to be getting wider and wider but adding thickness is a problem for me.

I have a small waist and very wide shoulders.

Food consumption has to be very high for me 400p 600c 100f at the moment.

Using 800mg test e atm.

Pic below is around 20lbs lighter than today. Unsure of bodyfat% anyone want to estimate?
**broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love being 6ft 3. Only problems I have are squats. Currently 220lbs and seem to be getting wider and wider but adding thickness is a problem for me.

Using 800mg test e atm.

Pic below is around 20lbs lighter than today. Unsure of bodyfat% anyone want to estimate?
**broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel your pain. As all these other cats put on size, they get thicker. Im just gettin wider. As far as squats go, our femur bones are longer than normal so you have to really sit back into the squat. Also a lot of core work so you dont break lumbar curve on the way up.

I feel your pain. As all these other cats put on size, they get thicker. Im just gettin wider. As far as squats go, our femur bones are longer than normal so you have to really sit back into the squat. Also a lot of core work so you dont break lumbar curve on the way up.

I'm 6'3 as well. For squats I find that If I elevate my heels an inch or 2 it makes all the difference. Even putting 5 lb plates under your heels and you will feel the difference

Using 800mg test e atm.

1- Squats are awkward for tall people (that's a fact) try front squats
sometimes on a smith machine and see how you like them.
2- It's normal that at your height to get wider BEFORE you get thicker. To
start seeing good thickness at your height, you need to be somewhere
around~ 260 (around same BF% as in the pic).
3- Having a small waist and wide shoulder will make you look more freakish
when you add more mass.
4- I would add more dietary fats (easiest way to add calories) than 100g, if I
were you.
5- Your BF% in that pic looks to be ~14~15.

I like being 6'2"

Just tall enough to stand out, not too tall that everything in life is a pain in the ass.

I don't get the "i cant put on size like my short friends". 3 answers

1) Eat more
2) Up the dose
3) Hire a coach who will help you fix the problems you cant or dont know how to fix

How many high caliber strongmen or power-lifters who are 300+ ever think "fuck, i really wish I was 6 inches shorter so i could look even thicker"

Im 6'2 and wouldn't trade my height for anyone elses. I think us tall guys when fully developed have the physique everyone can admire whether they want to admit it or not. Now im deffinelty bias being taller but my goal is to have a physique like frank zane and arnie. Could care less for the short stocky muscles.

Do your body and wallet a favor if you arent going to shovel real food down required to put on some mass try a homemade mass gainer none of that synthetic crap.

6 egg whites
1 egg
cup oats
4 Tb pb or ab
1 banana
2 cups milk (i use soy)

or

6 egg whites
1 egg
1 cup oats
1 cup greek yogurt
1 cup fruit
2 cups milk

For even more calories ill do all whole eggs or throw coco oil or olive oil in back when i was building my base.

As far as training ive found high high HIGH volume high intensity workouts brought to failure almost every set to work best for me mixed in with the occasional heavy day (7x3) (9x2) (5x5). Before i had my base though i responded really well to just a upper body lower body split with rest every other day. Now i do full body split rest when my body tells me too.

Otherwise listen to your body.

Last edited:
Love being 6'3" for the most part. Biggest challenge for me is lower back problems especially with deads. Ny ego went away years ago and I always answer people when they ask me how much I bensh, squat, etc. with "you wouldn't even believe me if I told you". Deadlifting 225 for a couple sets of 10 reps kills my lower back even if I take it from the rack and go just short of hitting the floor.

Just finished up a bulking cycle and the 2 things that helped me put 12 pounds on was getting away from the thinking of low/moderate test and high anabolics and went on up to 1200mg wk of test (the highest I've ever run) and kept deca around 800mg wk....and the other thing is GHRP-2!!!! helps a ton getting the calories that I could never get in the past...2-3 x a day and I got down 7-8 meals a day...also ran low slin prewo...5ius Hum R on workout days only.....I think the test made a big difference....always ran between 600-800 mg wk....it gets old with the ghrp2 injects...wish I could find some periactin????

Noah steele 6'6

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Btw, it's Noah Steere. He's come down in weight and he's still absolutely enormous...met him at his store 3yrs ago when I was doing store visits and promos in NC.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Btw, it's Noah Steere. He's come down in weight and he's still absolutely enormous...met him at his store 3yrs ago when I was doing store visits and promos in NC.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Yeah he's down to a shredded 300lbs. And still has his store on base.

I hate when tall people complain about not lifting heavy because long lims. No.. There's always someone taller lifting more. So people 5'0 should be strongest people in the world? Its not tall or short people it's you! You! Non sense.

I hate when tall people complain about not lifting heavy because long lims. No.. There's always someone taller lifting more. So people 5'0 should be strongest people in the world? Its not tall or short people it's you! You! Non sense.

Exactly!! Well said bro

I disagree about shorter people getting more respect. I'm 6'3 and was 260, I could see my abs and have wide shoulders and nice v.. everywhere I went gas stations etc people asked if I'm a pro wrestler or football player. I wouldn't trade my height for 40 more pounds of pure muscle

I'm 6'2" 250 @ 6%, All People think I look perfect. ( 6'1 1/2" now at 45)
They cant al be wrong!lol

Last edited:
I disagree about shorter people getting more respect. I'm 6'3 and was 260, I could see my abs and have wide shoulders and nice v.. everywhere I went gas stations etc people asked if I'm a pro wrestler or football player. I wouldn't trade my height for 40 more pounds of pure muscle
I personally have no respect for short people. They are all mean.

What do you guys do for pants? I'm not that big (6'6" 250) but even relaxed fit jeans leave a seam inprint on my thighs and you can see a loonie in my pocket. Where are there nice firing jeans in a 36 inseam?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws