over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A TRIBUTE PAGE TO STK

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
we all know the tragic end of stk 's life. i think a tribute of some sort is in order. i know that the other mods like mikes and xcel along with wylde and the others would agree..he was one of a kind. what about a tribute page of his photo and letting the members post their condolences?? i think it would be nice for his fiancee and daughter to be able to see how missed he will be...i think biga is out of town (maybe) so maybe we can all get together when he gets back to put our heads together and come up with something great for him...i only post this in the forum because i will be gone for the day and wanted to to get this to all the mods at the same time and did not have time to post to each individually...hey mikes ill contact ya later. :D

A tribute is in order

for STK on every board. I try to do this on the Ug but CE be actin like a reel dumbass lately and we has no monitors thair. It make me sick that STK is gone. He always treated me like a friend. I will miss him. I hope BigA ,MikeS and all the respected bros can get sumthin goin to pay the man his due.

I agree

STK was a good brother to us and he needs to have some type of memorial on the boards. My prayers are with his family.

Maverick

You just let us know Lats...

Great idea Lats. Sorry I haven't been around much. Was in Atlanta all last week and came back to a completely f*cked up computer - that I'm spending all my spare time fixing.

Then at work - I'm waaaay behind. How do they expect me to surf the internet when I have all this work to do! :)

xcel

Hell yes-and as PatK mentioned there is a tribute banner booming at massmonsters. Hell as far as Im concerned, this whole week is about STK so far. I'll post but this is my heart and main concern right now.
His fiancee is on the boards and has posted on several. She has also talked/emailed with several of his good friends including myself. But as her mind and body must be going 100 miles an hour, nothing today inresponse to a few questions and offers of help and condolences. Understandably. :(

We absolutely need to do something like that Lats!!! This is situation deserves delicate attention from all of us, for killa and his fiance and family. They need our support! As MikeS said there isn't much else to discuss for me right now, my energy goes to our fallen bro! Take care.

patk

my dad one time told me "god takes the good ones because, why would he want the bad ones" simple irish logic...

Anything we can do will help those close to him get through this. I've known him for just over a year but considered him a friend from the start. Maybe all I can do is add to his tribute, but every little bit helps.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131