over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Weak Mass Monster

Its not about how much you lift, its about how much you look like you can lift. And by the way you described him it looks like hes doing a good job.

On stage its dosent matter how much you lift it matters what you look like

Its not about how much you lift, its about how much you look like you can lift. And by the way you described him it looks like hes doing a good job.

if youre a bodybuilder I guess
Tell that to a powerlifter. Is this a bodybulding only forum?

personally, id like to look like i can lift alot, AND be able to back it up and have the ability. Impress on both levels. But thats just me.

Lifting a shit ton of weight if pretty gratifying

You beat me to it.. either his bench number is equipped and the others are raw or you're one of the top 10 raw benchers in the world

the bench for 550 was equipped. I havent gotten past 500 raw.

Though I dont think that 550 raw is top 10 in the world. And Again, I didnt do this at a meet. So its an unofficial 550 lol. I wish I could say i had a judge there to make it official, but sadly i only had my buds

I still would not like to drive a 4 cylinder Ferrari.

I still would not like to drive a 4 cylinder Ferrari.

No, a 12 cylinder 500 hp volkswagon is more your style?
I'll take the ferrari, as long as I dont have to push it.
Actually would still look great parked.

I'm all about lifting for strength, but judging him on his bench is not the best indicator for strength. He could have been recovering from an injury or he might just be having a light day on the bench. I will say that a lot of guys at my gym lift like girls, but are 240+. Why train hard when you can just increase the dose?

americans... very concerned with strength....
I got laughed at when i was benching 365 lbs on decline with good form for 6-8 reps... not because it was light, but because it was waaaayyy too heavy a weight for a lot of people. I know a lot of people in one of the hard core gyms in the area who are fucking huge! they struggle to bench 315 lbs for 3 reps (permabulkers)...

here... mohammad hajji...
Mohammed Al Hajji Mohammed Trains Chest in Saudi Arabia! - RX Muscle Mag

this guy didn't look very impressive... then, within one year (trained by another famous arabian bodybuilder you all know) he turned into this.

look at the weights he uses to while prepping... and listen to what he lifts in the offseason... his maximum weight is 315 lbs in incline presses. and that's for 3-5 reps (talked to the guy... very friendly... and in person, as thick as a fucking wall!!!)

strength does not necessarily equate to size. powerlifters/weightlifters are the biggest example of this... they lift WAYYYY heavier weights than bodybuilders, and most of them (again, most) look horrible! i've seen more weightlifters that push some very impressive weight and i said "fuck, they look like regular fat or skinny people on the the street" than i care to remember.

in this video, he doesn't seem very impressive (don't know what happened to him, and he kinda disappeared for a while after that) but i was in a contest where i competed in the 90kg, and he was 90+ kg... and when he was walking to the stage i overheard another competitor on my team who was supposed to compete at the 90+ kg tell the coach "i'm not going out there, are you trying to embarrass me putting me against this guy? i'm not going"... LOL... the dude is fucking retardedly big in real life... video doesn't do him just... probably because of the 1 hour of cardio the coach was having him do ;)

No, a 12 cylinder 500 hp volkswagon is more your style?
I'll take the ferrari, as long as I dont have to push it.
Actually would still look great parked.

why not have it all?
why not a Ferrari that drives like one?

I have a member at my gym that is very large and looks to be quite advanced. However, this guy is incredibly weak. His arms must have 2 inches on mine (they look to be about a lean 21-22 inches), yet I am amazed by his routine. He lifts but a fraction of what I do.

Yesterday was max effort flat bench work up. I was looking to break my previous record of 550lbs and sad to report it didnt happen., Regardless, this gentleman who could be enroute to his procard, has a hard time with 295. I was blown away by this. Every other lift he is like this as well. How he can build that size with such light weights is beyond me.

Ive always been taught- Lift Heavy, eat big, sleep and grow.....clearly he is the exception.

Anyone else know a guy like this. Mr Beach Muscle....looks good, but doesnt do shit

thats the difference with being a bodybuilder and being a power lifter.

-statusx

strength does not necessarily equate to size. powerlifters/weightlifters are the biggest example of this... they lift WAYYYY heavier weights than bodybuilders, and most of them (again, most) look horrible! i've seen more weightlifters that push some very impressive weight and i said "fuck, they look like regular fat or skinny people on the the street" than i care to remember.

;)

A lot of the weight they are moving is due to Technic and speed.

1. GENETICS

2. DRUG USE

3. training and diet

thats it, everyone varys greatly, i hate people who try to tell me there is an AVERAGE genetic potential of people in weight training, becoz franky i have seen so much variation in a now generaly multicultural society, i have no idea how people think they can think there is an average genetic area

some guys can sprint 100metres in 11-12 seconds, some 16 seconds

some guys can swim 1 mile easy, some can never ever do it

some guys can run 3 miles in 15 minutes, some guys take 30minutes

some guys can high jump 1.6metres, some 1.2

some guys have an IQ of 200, some 90

for some reason everyone seems to think there is some average muscular development or strength abilties of humans, wen really there just isnt,

thats like saying there is an average intelligence level of humans

there isnt an average ability for a mans sprint, jog, swim or high jump abilities or his IQ, so why do people think theres one for a mans muscle development or strength abilties?

do people think a guy who geneticaly has the IQ of 90 can ever get close to a guy who has an IQ over 200? and IF he can, what coudl the guy with an IQ of 200 get to?

everyone is geneticaly unique, some guys can get wickedly huge, while others wickly strong, while others can do neither but be average to the same extent or less as there friends, becoz they are just geneticaly weaker in this area

we all went to school and new those kids who just aced through physics and chemistry without studying, while others could never grasp the basics of simple maths even when they studied,in this case some people are just geneticaly smarter then others

genetics can be a bitch,

just my thoughts

Last edited:
I have a member at my gym that is very large and looks to be quite advanced. However, this guy is incredibly weak. His arms must have 2 inches on mine (they look to be about a lean 21-22 inches), yet I am amazed by his routine. He lifts but a fraction of what I do.

Yesterday was max effort flat bench work up. I was looking to break my previous record of 550lbs and sad to report it didnt happen., Regardless, this gentleman who could be enroute to his procard, has a hard time with 295. I was blown away by this. Every other lift he is like this as well. How he can build that size with such light weights is beyond me.

Ive always been taught- Lift Heavy, eat big, sleep and grow.....clearly he is the exception.

Anyone else know a guy like this. Mr Beach Muscle....looks good, but doesnt do shit

I'll just say this, I use to be the guy that everyone wanted to see do more and more weight each week and for years I did it, but after being in pain all the time and getting little nicks and injuries here and there I switched up my training and starting going lighter and doing more volume and guess what I started growing. Don't get me wrong I still go heavy every now and then, but definitely don't train like I use to and believe me my body responded much better to this type of training. Just food for thought.

americans... very concerned with strength....
I got laughed at when i was benching 365 lbs on decline with good form for 6-8 reps... not because it was light, but because it was waaaayyy too heavy a weight for a lot of people. I know a lot of people in one of the hard core gyms in the area who are fucking huge! they struggle to bench 315 lbs for 3 reps (permabulkers)...

here... mohammad hajji...
Mohammed Al Hajji Mohammed Trains Chest in Saudi Arabia! - RX Muscle Mag

this guy didn't look very impressive... then, within one year (trained by another famous arabian bodybuilder you all know) he turned into this.

look at the weights he uses to while prepping... and listen to what he lifts in the offseason... his maximum weight is 315 lbs in incline presses. and that's for 3-5 reps (talked to the guy... very friendly... and in person, as thick as a fucking wall!!!)

in this video, he doesn't seem very impressive (don't know what happened to him, and he kinda disappeared for a while after that) but i was in a contest where i competed in the 90kg, and he was 90+ kg... and when he was walking to the stage i overheard another competitor on my team who was supposed to compete at the 90+ kg tell the coach "i'm not going out there, are you trying to embarrass me putting me against this guy? i'm not going"... LOL... the dude is fucking retardedly big in real life... video doesn't do him just... probably because of the 1 hour of cardio the coach was having him do ;)

^^^^ EXACTLY!! i am the most muscular i have ever been right now and i am also the weakest i have ever been right now... those damn hormones :mad:..LOL

team gh15
b-boy approved

^^^^ EXACTLY!! i am the most muscular i have ever been right now and i am also the weakest i have ever been right now... those damn hormones :mad:..LOL

team gh15
b-boy approved

I am not in your league bro but i agree. I switched up about 5 weeks ago from trying to go heavier every single workout and go in, great a killer pump and keep the intensity up. It seems to be working. Everyone is saying how much progress i made and all. It was a huge change, i think it was right around the time i read you post something about this and my shuolders were killing me!

BTW this MD training is fucking awesome!

team gh15
b-boy approved

B- ...when do you think it benefits a trainee to switch over to the higher volume? Do you still beleieve in the huge progressive weights for reps then switch to volume...do you switch back and forth still? if so, what kind of development would you recommend is a goodtime to switch over? thanks brah...

I'm all about lifting for strength, but judging him on his bench is not the best indicator for strength. He could have been recovering from an injury or he might just be having a light day on the bench. I will say that a lot of guys at my gym lift like girls, but are 240+. Why train hard when you can just increase the dose?

reread the thread mate....I wouldnt of posted this if it was just one lift. Then I would agree...id assume he was recovering.

This is every excercise. For the record, I am not a Power Lifter. I train with several sometimes. But I actually consider myself a bodybuilder at heart. Ive done a few small, powerlifting competitions. But nothing serious.

And I was 8 weeks into prep for the NPC Pittsburg a few years ago when I suffered an injury and had to abort.

....I have to say, I am very suprised that so many people on here dont think that heavy lifting is essential to building mass. Once the mass is there, Im a believer that moderate weight will suffice. Initially, I think if youre not lifting heavy, that in most cases youre not going to get where you want to be (if your a bodybuilder or power lifter).

LIke ROnnie Coleman once said- "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to lift no heavy ass weights,"

reread the thread mate....I wouldnt of posted this if it was just one lift. Then I would agree...id assume he was recovering.

This is every excercise. For the record, I am not a Power Lifter. I train with several sometimes. But I actually consider myself a bodybuilder at heart. Ive done a few small, powerlifting competitions. But nothing serious.

And I was 8 weeks into prep for the NPC Pittsburg a few years ago when I suffered an injury and had to abort.

....I have to say, I am very suprised that so many people on here dont think that heavy lifting is essential to building mass. Once the mass is there, Im a believer that moderate weight will suffice. Initially, I think if youre not lifting heavy, that in most cases youre not going to get where you want to be (if your a bodybuilder or power lifter).

LIke ROnnie Coleman once said- "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to lift no heavy ass weights,"

:yeahthat:

It's not worth getting hurt again to me.... as long as you know not to f with me I don't care what weight I lift... its about look to me, I lift as lite as I can get away with and look big and lean at the same time. Powerlifting for titles, that's a different world.

side note

That same guy probably has a thread somewhere asking how this guy at his gym lifts so much more than him and doesn't have as nice of a physique as me?

B- ...when do you think it benefits a trainee to switch over to the higher volume? Do you still beleieve in the huge progressive weights for reps then switch to volume...do you switch back and forth still? if so, what kind of development would you recommend is a goodtime to switch over? thanks brah...

I think everyone should find what works best for them, if its DC training then go for it, if its volume then good go for it, find out what works for you and something that you can withstand "longterm" as this sport is a marathon not a sprint. gh15 has changed a lot of my views and fuck me they are working, I let hormones do their job and provide the outside stimuli's to help them do their job (nutrients, rest, training). just go in the gym and train hard and train intense and you will get the physique you want.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131