advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A year later - Anyone still taking metformin?

686C1D29-CAD5-42DB-A20A-CA1C0EC668E1.png
Like I said in my earlier post I personally love metformin I take between 500-1000mg daily. Here is a post from John Jewett’s IG stories on metformin benefits. I know both John and victor black are both big on metformin.

SO uhhh where we getting this metformin? :X Any reputable sponsors carry?

SO uhhh where we getting this metformin? :X Any reputable sponsors carry?
I get mine from some people that work "ALL DAY"

Lately i have noticed that everything that was preached by Chavez years ago, has become somewhat NEW.

Chavez is a big fan of high volume training despite the weight used, so even if you loose strength he doesn't care at all, volume and then INTENSITY expressed as SETS x REPS x WEIGHT will be insanely high anyways.

John Jewett and Victor Black are just parrots, i wouldn't trust them at all, what hands on experience they have? Very limited compared to most gurus in industry. Not to mention that all those studies that they are are not based on enhanced bodybuilders.

Not really, but it keeps my glucose at around 90 with GH.
How much do u take and do u time it around certain meals? Or are u pounding the gh high doses?

John Jewett and Victor Black are just parrots, i wouldn't trust them at all, what hands on experience they have? Very limited compared to most gurus in industry. Not to mention that all those studies that they are are not based on enhanced bodybuilders.
Damn, I can maybe see you saying that about Black, but for fucks sake John is an excellent coach, and he himself is about to compete at the HIGHEST level, the 212 OLYMPIA.

I get mine from some people that work "ALL DAY"
Yes they have it but only the extended release version which contains the NMDA, right?m

Also are the rest of you not worried about NMDA? I mean it’s a know carcinogen in metformin. To be taking it anyways doesn’t seem like the best idea

Yes they have it but only the extended release version which contains the NMDA, right?m

Also are the rest of you not worried about NMDA? I mean it’s a know carcinogen in metformin. To be taking it anyways doesn’t seem like the best idea

Not worried at all

Damn, I can maybe see you saying that about Black, but for fucks sake John is an excellent coach, and he himself is about to compete at the HIGHEST level, the 212 OLYMPIA.
That (original post) was seriously one of the dumbest posts I've ever read...and that's saying something

Reliable RX had a bunch of different metformin last time I placed an order there

How much do u take and do u time it around certain meals? Or are u pounding the gh high doses?
Just am/pm but even I fast 16/8 split my blood glucose with little gh creeps up. I’m cutting now tho, so once I get lean I will re test my bg and maybe reduce to just one 500mg a night, but shall see :)

and sorry currently 500am 1000pm

I suppose we could compare Chavez' physique to John or Victors! :unsure:

Lately i have noticed that everything that was preached by Chavez years ago, has become somewhat NEW.

Chavez is a big fan of high volume training despite the weight used, so even if you loose strength he doesn't care at all, volume and then INTENSITY expressed as SETS x REPS x WEIGHT will be insanely high anyways.

SO I guess we just toss all the science out the window, granted some does not apply directly to us, because NONE of it will EVER be done on "guys like us." That's fantastic logic lol.

Use the science as a reference point and based on personal results and testing you use what applies and ditch what does not.

LOL at thinking John and Victor are carbon copies of Broderick. There is overlap, yes but there are DISTINCT differences that if you actually paid attention or followed Victor(I can't speak for John as I am not familiar) you would know that.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws