over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a50, test cyp, tren cylce!

jrmuscle

Banned
im going to take tren for the second time i want to keep gains maximal without protien shakes and meal replacements. i was thinking lots of tuna, lots of chicken and rice no cheat days lean hamburger wheat toast peabut butter sugar free jam, and lot sof pasta noodles i can eat a box of pasta in no time so i can get lots of this food cheap all i need are a few more good foods for building quality mass that is fairly cheap cause i can use the hlp i got cleared from my doc to lift in 3 more weeks because physical therapy said i am doing fine no more therapy and eat high protien high carb meals so plase please please please what foods are not expensive that i can get to make gret gains even some supplements thank you guys

jrmuscle said:
im going to take tren for the second time i want to keep gains maximal without protien shakes and meal replacements. i was thinking lots of tuna, lots of chicken and rice no cheat days lean hamburger wheat toast peabut butter sugar free jam, and lot sof pasta noodles i can eat a box of pasta in no time so i can get lots of this food cheap all i need are a few more good foods for building quality mass that is fairly cheap cause i can use the hlp i got cleared from my doc to lift in 3 more weeks because physical therapy said i am doing fine no more therapy and eat high protien high carb meals so plase please please please what foods are not expensive that i can get to make gret gains even some supplements thank you guys
This has to be the longest sentence I have ever read..how about some periods in there somewhere..Also is there a question here or just a statement

Also cut down on the coffee!

damn i thought my puncuation sucked?:D

why do you not want to eat protien shakes?

Are you not the one with the torn pec? How about letting it heal and taking it easy for a while. I am sure it was this gung ho attitude that might have caused the poblem in the first place.

I agree with above, slow down and breath........ Take it easy on the pec or your lifting days will come to an abrupt halt! As for food.....Eggs, whats wrong with good old fashioned eggs, and lots of them. Pre contest I eat 15doz a week!! Yes mostly whites. Best source of protein around! besides a good T-bone!;)

jrmuscle said:

you eat right and train correctly using TEST, TREN, A50 you will reap great size and strength gains.

Tough Old Man said:
This has to be the longest sentence I have ever read..how about some periods in there somewhere..Also is there a question here or just a statement

OK now that made me laugh :D

you guys are

youre all under the wrong impression. i am waitint til the doc says to slowly get into lifting. then im going to start a very light clycle of test alone for 2 weeks then ill thrown in anadrol and then i will end with trenabol and i will not lift til im cleared to lift and i am just letting you know what cycle im taking to show the best gear with right diet to get bigger and leaner without using heavy weight with chest or shoulders for atleast one year okay i am going to take the stuff though now that i was told to reabillitate all muscle groups but chest so it sets in place and heals better and there are lots of things i could do but to lift weights all but benching i can get hella huge and keep it as well as i can! so if you want to know my cycle and dosage and workout pm me ill let you know so im not trying to fuck my chest up

basically

im going to build around the weak muscles and tore muscles then wait til there healed and then ill get them slowly back to normal is that ok for you guys or do you want to be dicks some more i thought this forum was for positive help not atiitudes

i was benching to fast

i went down to my cooldown weight and repped ro fast and it tore its healing good as hell

I was under impression that A50 is a drug which is best left for the big boys. The combo of A50 and Tren . . . very hard on the system.

Boo

Boo said:
I was under impression that A50 is a drug which is best left for the big boys. The combo of A50 and Tren . . . very hard on the system.

Boo
....depending on the dose used.

well a50

a50 does alot of different things yes duh muscle mass strength but its also great for endurance speed and i love to fight so thats a plus for anger. and no i did some more research im going with deca test and small doses of a50

mate ive been there & done that i tore my pec 2 yrs ago & all i did for recovery was stay on test enanth (even when i could'nt train) my doc actually recomended that i do not come off while i was recovering.
i would'nt be throwing tren & a 50s in for quite a while if it was me as your strength will go up quite quickly & your muscle & tendons may not handle the sudden increase so quickly.
If you have some decca just throw some of that in with your test & do a med recovery course for 8/10 wks & dont worry about the weight.
i used the pinloaded cybex chest machine only for wks & set it so i was getting to much strech, just doing the last part of the movement.
Then i was eventually able to do hammer inclines with less weight then my misses only (25lb) each side.
Now i cant & wont do any barbell work again for chest & ive only just recently started doing db inclines again after 2 yrs with med weights (90's).
So speaking from experience here i think you should think things through carefully before going gun ho & possibly injuring yourself again.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws