over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aaron Baker

anabolicdragon

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Whatever happened to Aaron Baker. I was just looking at a video clip of him and remember that he had a awesome body. 5'9 228 is what waslisted for him, I gorget what comp it was.
Anyone have any updates on him?

Last I saw of him he was modeling in a Otomix catalog. Other than that, I really don't know. He did lose the jerry curl though :(

Didn't he join Manion's group when it was formed? I thought all those guys got banned in a round-about-way by the Weiders.

BCC said:
Last I saw of him he was modeling in a Otomix catalog. Other than that, I really don't know. He did lose the jerry curl though :(

Well thats good about his hair. I saw him in the same catalog. I always thought 2 things.
#1) I thought he should have been much more successful, he has nice size and classic shape.

#2) I listened to hum do a interview. It seemed to me he was a tad sweet.

xcelbeyond said:
Didn't he join Manion's group when it was formed? I thought all those guys got banned in a round-about-way by the Weiders.

They all got reinstated after that (god that was a longtime ago). I think most of them deiced to ome back and compete, I know aaron did cause he was in the show with Flex, it was around the time flex just won his first big show.

anabolicdragon said:
#1) I thought he should have been much more successful, he has nice size and classic shape.

I agree. I think the same thing of Chris Cormier.

I met Aarron a few times when I used to train in Venice once in a while . The guy had a beautiful physique .........should have beat Flex in the Ironman one year ......he also was very strong for a guy with small joints .......I have seen him do 405 on inclines for 10 and do 315 militaries like they were nothing ......The only thing that hurt him is that he is probally only really 5'8 ,was small framed and kind of narrow shouldered . So when he stood alone he looked incredible , but stick someone bigger and boarder next to him and he he wasn't quite so impressive[ also there was some politics against him ] . He tried to comeback something like two years ago [ think he did the Ironman and placed in the top 10 ] , but couldn't find any sponsership . Too bad ,he is good for the sport as far as having a good look to his physique . He was a nice guy, but is very femm and dresses like a cheesy 80s bodybuilder .[ unitards , fanny packs , and leg warmers ect...] I don't know if he is bi or gay ,but he did come off as being that way......[ I guess it shouldn't matter because he was cool ] ....I guess I only mentioned it because it always stuck me funny that such a muscular guy was so femm ....lol He tried to get into pro wrestling for awhile and it didn't work out . [ he also got divorced ....yeah ...I know I mentioned that I thought he might be guy ..... but let's just say there is some strange shit that goes down in the bodybuilding world .....lol] I heard he was a just a strugling personal trainer in LA, just like most of the former pros are .......it is sad that you can have one of the best bodies in the world, yet not be able to make a decent living . The guy is in his early 40s with nothing to show for building such an incredible physique .

Aaron was at a local show last year as a guest poser. Yes I believe he is gay, he sounds like Tyson :D He came out with his BIG Angel wings to do his routine. :rolleyes:

Flexfactor said:
Aaron was at a local show last year as a guest poser. Yes I believe he is gay, he sounds like Tyson :D He came out with his BIG Angel wings to do his routine. :rolleyes:

Angel wings?!? Hmmm...interesting.

He was very underrated! Looking at his pics(esp. 96 olympia and I believe the 96 Ironman?) he was unreal. I think he got 13 or 14 in the Olympia and out of the top 6 for the Ironman. Dude had a back that to me was pleasing. But I also like Coleman and Yates' backs. Just chunks of muscle overlapping one another.

TH

IAB-yes the rumour was that he was gay. Me and B2K met him 2yrs ago
at the Arnold hanging with Dave Dearth-they had a booth. Let me say gay or not Aaron (and Dave for that matter) were exceptionally cool-talked to you like they were old buddies of yours. The next day I saw Aaron walking through the Expo again and he says 'hi Mike' remembered my name and all.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws