over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aaron Singerman Arrested for DUI. Won’t be good for his plea deal

I doubt a DUI will affect his already agreed upon please deal.
"Little Willie" Trigilli is like a TMZ trash-channel. Nothing to do except yap about others mishaps.

Bizarre dude...
That's certainly the impression I got from that video. Sad.

Nick is another piece of trash, plus he let a man suck his cock.

Aaron seems determined to spend time in prison and lose his assets.
clowns lik these give AAS users a bad name. People will blame "road rage" for them being screwed up in the head, but in reality they are just punks with bigorexia and good genetics. they'd be doing the same stuff if they weren't on AAS.

That's certainly the impression I got from that video. Sad.
I got the same impression and kept quiet until a few other people said this

At the beginning of the video Nick says he thinks this is the best news of the day or something like that how is somebody being destructive and going through a bed time in your life extremely trying time that was once on top of the world owning a company if you want to call it that and now is way down I don't see how somebody can take pleasure in seeing Aaron singerman life do a 180 for the worst. And he talks casually about it like open a door and mayonnaise.

At the beginning of the video Nick says he thinks this is the best news of the day or something like that how is somebody being destructive and going through a bed time in your life extremely trying time that was once on top of the world owning a company if you want to call it that and now is way down I don't see how somebody can take pleasure in seeing Aaron singerman life do a 180 for the worst. And he talks casually about it like open a door and mayonnaise.
Yeah, I didn't say anything either because I was worried some here liked Nick.

I think he's friends with PJ and I don't think PJ and Singerman are on good terms. However, it could also be to seem more controversial and get more views. Or it could be just him disliking Singerman and genuinely being happy that he's in some shit. Whatever the case may be, to take pleasure in someone's suffering or hardships, no matter the circumstances, is not a good look, I agree.

I'm not happy if Aaron is in trouble, but I'm not losing sleep either.

Many people are too visceral and emotional (I guess this brings clicks) with what happens to characters they don't even know. Others appear to be in pain because they want to appear more human or spiritual, fuck that.

This guy is a little bit rude about Aaron. I guess Aaron is not well liked now?
A little? I have no stock in Singerman but Trigilli is a muck-raking bottom feeder IMO. I especially love his videos blasting guys about their health and the risks they are taking while he sells RC SARMS of which at least half has ZERO human trials lol. He is a scum bag and if you look at 99% of his videos they are on other people's videos and are almost always negative. I have a guide I use when determining who's content is worth my time and any channel that mainly exists by making videos about other videos is not worth my time.

The guy also considers himself an authority and was completely clueless regarding the Arnold classic judging the posing round. If you are going to comment and pass yourself off as an authority it would be nice if you actually were up to date on the shit you spout off about.

I'm not happy if Aaron is in trouble, but I'm not losing sleep either.

Many people are too visceral and emotional (I guess this brings clicks) with what happens to characters they don't even know. Others appear to be in pain because they want to appear more human or spiritual, fuck that.
If people openly express concern for people they don't know, it makes them appear empathetic and gives them"social points". I personally know nothing about the guy, seems like he makes bad decisions and they caught up to him, doesn't appear to be any sort of victim.

When he chose to get drunk and get behind the wheel, and wreck his boat, I didn't feel a thing. I must not be one of those "empaths" that people like to brag about being lol. It seems like in society now days there is a shift to people feeling bad for people who do bad things, even more so than the victims of these people. I know you don't watch sports but the Henry Ruggs situation shows this. Guy got trashed, drove his car 150, killed a few innocent people, and the empaths of society feel oh so awful that he has to live with the guilt and his careers is over. Id give them more credibility if they claimed they felt pain for the people he murdered.

Last edited by a moderator:
When he chose to get drunk and get behind the wheel, and wreck his boat, I didn't feel a thing. I must not be one of those "empaths" that people like to brag about being lol. It seems like in society now days there is a shift to people feeling bad for people who do bad things, even more so than the victims of these people. I know you don't watch sports but the Henry Ruggs situation shows this. Guy got trashed, drove his car 150, killed a few innocent people, and the empaths of society feel oh so awful that he has to live with the guilt and his careers is over. Id give them more credibility if they claimed they felt pain for the people he murdered.
I think most just feel sorry for his family and not him. His wife and kids are going to suffer because of his stupid actions.

Reactions: Bio
How common is boating while drinking? Some guys said it's something "everyone" does, more a rule than the exception.

How common is boating while drinking? Some guys said it's something "everyone" does, more a rule than the exception.
I lived in Tahoe for 30 years, drunk boating is a major problem, a lot of people die because of it. BUI is worse than DUI, it's more dangerous, there are more things to be aware of, etc. The fact that it used to be a "cultural norm" is very similar to how drinking and driving in cars was "normal" 50 years ago, although most people are up to speed on the BUI issue nowadays. It's generally not locals who are getting drunk and boating in Tahoe, it's almost always tourists.

To me it just shows how people can get away with things in many ways. New/young people into fitness/bodybuilding start watching all the new vids on social media. If you were to just watch his new podcast you may think he is a good guy and is pumping out useful info. Most of his new videos are clickbait and just him putting out content for the sake of gaining viewers as fast as possible. He is literally posting videos every single day about any subject he can think of both past and present. I am sure he will start advertising a new venture soon as well. The thing is he has been the worse of the worse and has scammed many people. As you state he gloats over certain people who are doing exactly was he was doing or was prepared to do in the past but he acts like he is different. Watching him now you wouldn't think he has scammed loads of people and took their money and ignored them. He may have good intentions now but no one should be shocked if something similar happens in the future.
100%

I think most just feel sorry for his family and not him. His wife and kids are going to suffer because of his stupid actions.
Agree on the kids. The wife.. I feel like she probably had an idea what type of person he was when she married him lol.

Kids are always victims of parents and adults because they are not conscious or free to choose, but his wife?

I'm sure she enjoys the positive parts of Aaron's wealth, but his bad actions and decisions come in the same package.

Kids are always victims of parents and adults because they are not conscious or free to choose, but his wife?

I'm sure she enjoys the positive parts of Aaron's wealth, but his bad actions and decisions come in the same package.
I wouldn't blame the wife for any of it unless she was working with him to do illegal things. Many wives are kept in the dark about those things.

I own a marina and it is extremely common. We have a bar/restaurant at the marina and if customers arent drinking there, they have plenty on board their boats.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws