over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aaron Singerman Arrested for DUI. Won’t be good for his plea deal

Isn't it true where one case that has no relation to the other cannot be used during the proceedings with another? Wouldn't that be seen as some sort of double jeopardy or can they use it as a "character" kind of thing?

OT- I am not up on Trigili but isn't he the kind typical instafamous/sensationalist scumbag seen in modern bodybuilding? But to his defense I was friends with a guy (til he ripped me off) that was only a successful regional/state level LHW competitor but did private "muscle worship/posing/oiling sessions" for gay men in NYC and made like I want to say like $200/hr.... I suspect he did G4P but whatever

He was with an underage girl on that boat
My guess is that was his daughter. Is there proof he was having an affair with an underage girl? There would be headlines on that and legal charges against him. That would be worse than the boat charges.

My guess is that was his daughter. Is there proof he was having an affair with an underage girl? There would be headlines on that and legal charges against him. That would be worse than the boat charges.
He doesn’t have any daughters. 3 sons.

• Wow
Reactions: D2
An accident with civilians involved doesn't sound good. Unfortunately this won't affect his plea deal...

Aaron is getting his karma. Some of yall think he's great bit he is definitely not.

Yea I think the wife and kids are fine either way, too much money there. I don’t really know what happened with PJ but if they were selling gear well most this board has flipped some shit at some point. Don’t get me wrong he was a douchebag before all this and this makes it worse but if he’s in bed as a snitch he’s covered and the charge won’t affect his plea fucking over PJ, anybody know if Collins is repping either guy? Also underage doesn’t mean 15, with alcohol involved it likely means under 21 but either way at these beaches, I hung out with a chic for 3 days, don’t get me wrong this was in like 2005, she bought beer, cigarettes, drank at bars and I was sure she was 23-25, never asked, found out while she was with that third day she wasn’t 23 and I VERY POLITELY exited the situation. So gotta plays devil’s advocate here I don’t think he was banging doe 13 year old but even if she’s 21 yea he’s still married and in court, prolly drinking the guilt away from snitching. I know I’ll never buy RedCon 1 again, which is also way he bucked up about the mask issue with Arnold-which I agree on, fuck some old ass billionaire telling us screw our freedom as he shit talks guys at his show every year bc they totally smoke his look from the 60s- but I think Aaron did all that to gain a following going into this court shit. Fuck em both I say (not PJ l, Arnold)

Yea I think the wife and kids are fine either way, too much money there. I don’t really know what happened with PJ but if they were selling gear well most this board has flipped some shit at some point. Don’t get me wrong he was a douchebag before all this and this makes it worse but if he’s in bed as a snitch he’s covered and the charge won’t affect his plea fucking over PJ, anybody know if Collins is repping either guy? Also underage doesn’t mean 15, with alcohol involved it likely means under 21 but either way at these beaches, I hung out with a chic for 3 days, don’t get me wrong this was in like 2005, she bought beer, cigarettes, drank at bars and I was sure she was 23-25, never asked, found out while she was with that third day she wasn’t 23 and I VERY POLITELY exited the situation. So gotta plays devil’s advocate here I don’t think he was banging doe 13 year old but even if she’s 21 yea he’s still married and in court, prolly drinking the guilt away from snitching. I know I’ll never buy RedCon 1 again, which is also way he bucked up about the mask issue with Arnold-which I agree on, fuck some old ass billionaire telling us screw our freedom as he shit talks guys at his show every year bc they totally smoke his look from the 60s- but I think Aaron did all that to gain a following going into this court shit. Fuck em both I say (not PJ l, Arnold)
Brah, "fine either way".. they wont be able to see their father lmao... way more important then money.

Again, no love for Aaron, scumbag guy, but sad for the children if he goes

I had a scumbag father like these kids. Most of my childhood he was in jail where he belonged. To be honest, I was probably better off being raised by my mother and her side. You grow up tough. Imo they have money so they are better off than many kids. Some kids live in poverty, are orphan's, are born in a wheelchair or with no arms. I think they will be fine, the question is what kind of character does the mother have and will they follow in his footsteps or choose to be decent people.

Cheating on the wife with a minor female? or were the minors his kids?
Exactly. Seems like some jumped to the most negative conclusion fast. I've not seen any proof either way. Probably was just his own kids.

Brah, "fine either way".. they wont be able to see their father lmao... way more important then money.

well Imma Marine and have gone much longer than Aaron will spend in jail and my family is good so yea theyll get by.

Again by this logic youre saying every military family is gonna have fucked up kids and thats bullshit. Kids are resilient, if Aaron was gona serve years, and i did 3, and have several friends who did a few and their kids are great too. its not like its some ghetto father who smokes crack and disappeared forever, you can turn time away from family as a learning and growth experience for kids. hes still a douche but indont think his kids are now fucked, boarding school produces some rock solid kids who dont see their entire family but a time or two a year.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131