over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS and frequent urination/prostate issues

Masteron, even tiny doses of it, makes me urinate extremely frequently. I can also "feel" what I assume is my prostate sometimes while urinating or ... doing "other stuff" on masteron. Luckily these symptoms subside when I stop the masteron.

But it has made me think twice about using masteron in the future, as those symptoms can't be good...

I get that too even from a low dose of masteron.

I had a similar surgery 5 years ago. Cut away the vertebrae as the spine had slid forward due to 2 disks collapsing couple metal screws and rods put in to stablilize it, stenosis spondylolisthesis athritis stendonitis every other disc at least herniated that was MRI'd. If you are have one of the newer surgeries that cut through very little muscle that is the way to go. I had surgery in the afternoon and back home the next morning. Back to work a week and a half later. Took 10 days off from the gym, then went back to just get some movement and keep atrophy to a minimum. The Dr agreed that was a good way to go. If you have a good Dr then you should be OK.

Omg!!! You were back to work in 10 days and at the gym in 10 days. This would be a dream to me. The surgeon said i could only do minimal movement for 3 weeks. I would love to be able to do push ups and some cable biceps after a few weeks if he will let me. If i feel good I’ll try to get an okay on weight lifting after a month. He fears I’ll go all out in the gym. I don’t do heavy movements, just isolation work and mostly machines, but i always train to failure. I’ve trained that way for awhile because my leg pain has been bad for 3 months. I’d love to train again in a month and take low doses of test and nandrolone. That would give me about 2 months without AAS/HGH, which was my personal goal. 😀

Do you take any psuedoephederine (Sudafed)? Do you use any Afrin type nose spray? Both of those make the prostate muscles tighten up and cause problems. I got off those and my problem got considerably better. I now take Flomax, 1 pill a day too. I usually only have to get up after sleeping for about 7 hours. Used to be I would be up at least 2x per night. My flow is much stronger too. How weak is your stream? Mine got so bad that sometimes it would trickle out to start, and scared the shit out of me. If it gets too bad you wont be able to go at all and have to go to the ER for them to stick a catheter up your wee wee. That hurts like hell! I know because they did it for me when I had surgery. I only felt the pain when it came out because they put it in when I was knocked out cold. Just about the worst pain ive ever felt.

One thing I noticed, the problem is worse when you hold it and don't go for a long time. Its like all the added pressure makes it harder to go.

This is true in my case. I was put under anesthesia, when i came to i hadbto pee every 10 mins. It would just trickle then stop, soon the pain steadily increased. The nurse did an ultrasound and said my bladder was holding 737ml of fluid. They had to do an emergency catheter, yeah it hurts going in and just as bad coming out.

[/I][/B]

This is true in my case. I was put under anesthesia, when i came to i hadbto pee every 10 mins. It would just trickle then stop, soon the pain steadily increased. The nurse did an ultrasound and said my bladder was holding 737ml of fluid. They had to do an emergency catheter, yeah it hurts going in and just as bad coming out.

Terrible experience isn't it?! Do you think it hurt worse going in or out? I was knocked out so I didn't have to feel the going in. The going out was simply horrific. I had an old nurse that was about 68-70 years old grabbed a hold my weiner and the catheter and literally ripped it out! It looked like me when I grab ahold of the cord on the lawn mower to start it up! She put her whole body into it! I thought she was gonna be all gentle like and slowly pull it out. Kinda like when you have a bandaid on your arm hair and they just rip it off real quick like its going to hurt less or something.

Last edited:
Terrible experience isn't it?! Do you think it hurt worse going in or out? I was knocked out so I didn't have to feel the going in. The going out was simply horrific. I had an old nurse that was about 68-70 years old grabbed a hold my weiner and the catheter and literally ripped it out! It looked like me when I grab ahold of the cord on the lawn mower to start it up! She put her whole body into it! I thought she was gonna be all gentle like and slowly pull it out. Kinda like when you have a bandaid on your arm hair and they just rip it off real quick like its going to hurt less or something.

Going in definetly hurts more

Omg!!! You were back to work in 10 days and at the gym in 10 days. This would be a dream to me. The surgeon said i could only do minimal movement for 3 weeks. I would love to be able to do push ups and some cable biceps after a few weeks if he will let me. If i feel good I’ll try to get an okay on weight lifting after a month. He fears I’ll go all out in the gym. I don’t do heavy movements, just isolation work and mostly machines, but i always train to failure. I’ve trained that way for awhile because my leg pain has been bad for 3 months. I’d love to train again in a month and take low doses of test and nandrolone. That would give me about 2 months without AAS/HGH, which was my personal goal. 😀

My Dr originally told me 10lb's was the most i could lift for 6 weeks. Then I told him to get real. As Dr's always shoot for the low side and tell you a longer recovery period then it takes most people. He laughed and suggested 25lb's then.They like to make people think they are ahead of the curve on recovery. My Dr had dealt with many pro athletes so he had an idea who he was dealing with. I was doing massive 30 lb pull downs as the spine is under no real load. Leg presses he said were ok if there was a back pad involved to support the spine etc. But i found 20lb leg extensions were about it with out feeling some pain. I always go to orthopedic sports medicine surgeons they seem to have a better idea of who they are dealing with then most Dr's.

Going in definetly hurts more

Good God! I think I might have cried if they did that, my eyes teared up as it was when she pulled it out.

I had the whole catheter thing way too many times. I can't imagine having to deal with the "going in" part. Coming out, it seems like the pulling was never going to stop, like a magician pulling scarfs out of his sleeve.

Foley catheters come in different diameter sizes. Did you piss off your RN Maldorf?

Attachments

• Standard_Latex_Foley_Catheter_2012111205933305.jpg
    Standard_Latex_Foley_Catheter_2012111205933305.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 98
Ribbed

I swear that thing she pulled out of my wee wee had ribs on it! It was white colored and had ribs just about the full length.

My Dr originally told me 10lb's was the most i could lift for 6 weeks. Then I told him to get real. As Dr's always shoot for the low side and tell you a longer recovery period then it takes most people. He laughed and suggested 25lb's then.They like to make people think they are ahead of the curve on recovery. My Dr had dealt with many pro athletes so he had an idea who he was dealing with. I was doing massive 30 lb pull downs as the spine is under no real load. Leg presses he said were ok if there was a back pad involved to support the spine etc. But i found 20lb leg extensions were about it with out feeling some pain. I always go to orthopedic sports medicine surgeons they seem to have a better idea of who they are dealing with then most Dr's.

I’d be afraid to do any legs other than extensions. All pressing movements compress the spine which would terrify me. My left leg has lost a lot of strength in the past week. There was a big difference from when my doctor checked it this weeks versus 2 weeks ago. The muscle atrophy is very rapid now. Could you ride the stationary bike and walk on the inclined treadmills within 10 days?
If i could just do those I’d be happy. Cardio won’t tempt me to start AAS/HGH again. I really don’t want to take any gear until i can lift.

Help the pain.

Look into the Egosque methods to pain relief.They may seem to simple and passive but they worked for me.800lb dealifts and squauts caught up to me several years later.The pain reduction came quickly following the methods.Function and mobility returned Quickly.Now I follow maintenance protocol.Their are clinics around the country but with your knowledge you can easily do them yourself.Best wishes and speedy recovery.

Jesus JJ, Youre going through some tough stuff but you WILL be better in time. My advice is when youre ready for the gym again stick to androgel, and dht gel.
I know many notice prostate issues on masteron and other dhts but i believe adding low dose dht with your test actually benefits the prostate.
In the west we're told dht is bad but i believe estrogen and estrogen mimics are what lead to most prostate issues and dht is able to keep it in check.
Important part is you only need a small dose, and anything above can contribute to the problem by throwing the balance out.
Youll be surprised how much lean mass youll hold onto with just androgel @ 2 pumps / day and dht gel or low dose masteron.
I cant say forsure but wouldnt be at all surprised if the nandrolone youre taking is one of the biggest contributors to prostate issues.
Speedy recovery my friend.

So, i took my last AAS injection 16 days ago. I never go off AAS so this is interesting to me. I stay on test and nandrolone year round. I add and substract other compounds as i go depending on my goal. Things i add/subtract are anadrol, dbol, tren, masteron, primobolan, and anavar.
I always getting up every 2 hours to urinate throughout the night. At work i urinate every 2 hours. Obviously, it’s my prostate. Well now after 16 days without AAS i only urinate about every 4 hours and only once in the middle of the night. I always assumed my prostate was f@$ked for life from abusing AAS. My Dad has prostate cancer so my odds aren’t the best. It’s pretty shocking to see just how resilient the body is at healing. Being off hormones must really give the body a big break from all the extra work it has to do when running a gram of gear. So, with a lot of luck i suppose we could call this game quits and possibly have normal health. Haha :D

I don’t plan to go back on AAS until I’m able to first walk again, the next be able to safely train again. If i am unable to heal from my back issues then i see no reason to ever use AAS again. If months go by and i find i can’t shake depression from low testosterone and my wiener doesn’t work then I would obviously consider it. Hopefully, I’ll be up and back in the gym soon which would mean I would jump back on 200-500mg Test, 100-400mg nandrolone.

Jesus JJ, Youre going through some tough stuff but you WILL be better in time. My advice is when youre ready for the gym again stick to androgel, and dht gel.
I know many notice prostate issues on masteron and other dhts but i believe adding low dose dht with your test actually benefits the prostate.
In the west we're told dht is bad but i believe estrogen and estrogen mimics are what lead to most prostate issues and dht is able to keep it in check.
Important part is you only need a small dose, and anything above can contribute to the problem by throwing the balance out.
Youll be surprised how much lean mass youll hold onto with just androgel @ 2 pumps / day and dht gel or low dose masteron.
I cant say forsure but wouldnt be at all surprised if the nandrolone youre taking is one of the biggest contributors to prostate issues.
Speedy recovery my friend.

Thank you. 🙏
I don’t have the patience to use an androgel. You can’t touch anyone or they’ll absorb it, as in during sex. Injection is the way for me. I’ll start on 100mg test(test prop/test phenyl propionate) and 50mg NPP 3 days a week. That’s a good dose to get back in shape.

I’d be afraid to do any legs other than extensions. All pressing movements compress the spine which would terrify me. My left leg has lost a lot of strength in the past week. There was a big difference from when my doctor checked it this weeks versus 2 weeks ago. The muscle atrophy is very rapid now. Could you ride the stationary bike and walk on the inclined treadmills within 10 days?
If i could just do those I’d be happy. Cardio won’t tempt me to start AAS/HGH again. I really don’t want to take any gear until i can lift.

I didn't do leg presses for awhile. But single appendage movements with light weights were more of my staple. Curls/tricep extension with upper arm supported kept the load off the spine. Leg extensions and lying leg curls although the leg curls were an interesting sensation due to the inversion effects. Flies pull downs rows with what I can barely call a weight kept me active enough and I believe helped me recover faster. I used a recombinant bike which I usually don't care for but it kept the hips stable while doing a tabada type workout without getting to intense. And my Dr suggested I find some HGH to help recovery as he had used it for his back surgery.

I didn't do leg presses for awhile. But single appendage movements with light weights were more of my staple. Curls/tricep extension with upper arm supported kept the load off the spine. Leg extensions and lying leg curls although the leg curls were an interesting sensation due to the inversion effects. Flies pull downs rows with what I can barely call a weight kept me active enough and I believe helped me recover faster. I used a recombinant bike which I usually don't care for but it kept the hips stable while doing a tabada type workout without getting to intense. And my Dr suggested I find some HGH to help recovery as he had used it for his back surgery.

Thank you. I’ll follow these tips and see if i can do these exercises after a month. Could you safely do pushups?
We have lots of machines that isolate arms which is my weak point so I’d like to get them going quickly.
I have HGH ready to go. 😀

Foley catheters come in different diameter sizes. Did you piss off your RN Maldorf?

I have a narrow urethra and i swear thru were using a fire hose. The nurse want particularly gentle about it either. Probably would have hurt more but at the moment i coyld barely breath, so i was more focused on that.

Hey jj why not go with test and Primo for trt after surgery?
And if you don’t mind I’ll be praying for your surgery and speedy recovery.

Hey jj why not go with test and Primo for trt after surgery?
And if you don’t mind I’ll be praying for your surgery and speedy recovery.

Primo tends to dry me out and my bp goes up a little. I am a big nandrolone lover. I’ll most like do
250mg sustanon
100mg deca
2ius HGH.

Thank you for praying for me. I appreciate it very much! 🙏

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member