over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS and frequent urination/prostate issues

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
So, i took my last AAS injection 16 days ago. I never go off AAS so this is interesting to me. I stay on test and nandrolone year round. I add and substract other compounds as i go depending on my goal. Things i add/subtract are anadrol, dbol, tren, masteron, primobolan, and anavar.
I always getting up every 2 hours to urinate throughout the night. At work i urinate every 2 hours. Obviously, it’s my prostate. Well now after 16 days without AAS i only urinate about every 4 hours and only once in the middle of the night. I always assumed my prostate was f@$ked for life from abusing AAS. My Dad has prostate cancer so my odds aren’t the best. It’s pretty shocking to see just how resilient the body is at healing. Being off hormones must really give the body a big break from all the extra work it has to do when running a gram of gear. So, with a lot of luck i suppose we could call this game quits and possibly have normal health. Haha :D

I don’t plan to go back on AAS until I’m able to first walk again, the next be able to safely train again. If i am unable to heal from my back issues then i see no reason to ever use AAS again. If months go by and i find i can’t shake depression from low testosterone and my wiener doesn’t work then I would obviously consider it. Hopefully, I’ll be up and back in the gym soon which would mean I would jump back on 200-500mg Test, 100-400mg nandrolone.

Hey man, I'm really sorry to hear about your back problems, do you mind sharing with us what happened to you? Or would you rather not talk about it?. I really wish you the best! Hope you heal quickly.

JJ this issue, my elevated BP and the barrage of recent deaths not to mention having to clean out prior to my rotator cuff surgery all came to a head and got me thinking long term. It was like an awakening. Along comes Emeric's 10mg thread and it was like an answer to prayer as cheesy as that sounds.

After reading other members reviews and seeing their labs it was hard for me to dispell it as BS. I've now been on 10mg/daily of Test P since June 3rd. While I haven't had labs drawn yet (I fully intend to), my results are nothing short of WTF?
I went from peeing 5 sometimes 6x/night to 2. My energy increased (not only in the gym) but in general, no loss of strength, improved BP, small loss of body weight but I attribute that to a loss of water retention and a healthier and timed eating schedule. My wife recently commented on how my skin feels/looks so much better.
Honestly you going completely off in my opinion is a bad idea. You need to replace at least what your HPTA isn't able to secrete due to your long term use. Your simply shut down. FACT. This 10mg/day sounds like it was almost taylor made for you at this time in prep for your back surgery. If nothing else it will help prevent depression.

Chronic pain, narcotic dependence, add spinal surgery and hormonal imbalance leading to depression/loss of identity = FUBAR!
You will NOT be another statistic on this frickin forum!!
Think about it.

Hey man, I'm really sorry to hear about your back problems, do you mind sharing with us what happened to you? Or would you rather not talk about it?. I really wish you the best! Hope you heal quickly.

Spondylosis/Degenerative disk disease. Severe sciatica. I meet with the surgeon tomorrow to discuss options. I originally hurt my left lower back 30 years ago going too heavy with bad form on bent barbell rows.
Three months ago i got a virus that attacked all my old injuries. That’s when the sciatica began. It progressively got worse by me trying to fix it in my own with decompression on an inversion table. This caused bad swelling to my disks which are impinges the nerves on my left lower body. The pain is non stop and a nightmare. I’ve been bed ridden for a week and a half. Lying in the MRI machine this morning was the worst hell I’ve ever imagined since i haven’t been able to keep my left leg in one position for more than 10 seconds. I had to keep it in one position for 15 minutes for the MRI. My good leg was flexed and shaking the entire 15 mintutes while i whimpered like a little girl. I took a ridiculous dose of tianeptine to be able to do that. The MRI tech said the last few images looked like crap because i was shaking. I hope they’ll do because the only way I’ll do another MRI is if they knock me out first. I endured more pain than i ever thought possible.

Honestly the best thing for my prostate has been DIM.. IT has brought my prostate PSA numbers to .6.. But honestly John there is no reason to not do trt especially at our age.. We aren't ever going to recover our numbers and test is extremely important for cardiovascular health ECT..

QUOTE=johnjuanb1;2629883]So, i took my last AAS injection 16 days ago. I never go off AAS so this is interesting to me. I stay on test and nandrolone year round. I add and substract other compounds as i go depending on my goal. Things i add/subtract are anadrol, dbol, tren, masteron, primobolan, and anavar.
I always getting up every 2 hours to urinate throughout the night. At work i urinate every 2 hours. Obviously, it’s my prostate. Well now after 16 days without AAS i only urinate about every 4 hours and only once in the middle of the night. I always assumed my prostate was f@$ked for life from abusing AAS. My Dad has prostate cancer so my odds aren’t the best. It’s pretty shocking to see just how resilient the body is at healing. Being off hormones must really give the body a big break from all the extra work it has to do when running a gram of gear. So, with a lot of luck i suppose we could call this game quits and possibly have normal health. Haha :D

I don’t plan to go back on AAS until I’m able to first walk again, the next be able to safely train again. If i am unable to heal from my back issues then i see no reason to ever use AAS again. If months go by and i find i can’t shake depression from low testosterone and my wiener doesn’t work then I would obviously consider it. Hopefully, I’ll be up and back in the gym soon which would mean I would jump back on 200-500mg Test, 100-400mg nandrolone.[/QUOTE]

Honestly the best thing for my prostate has been DIM.. IT has brought my prostate PSA numbers to .6.. But honestly John there is no reason to not do trt especially at our age.. We aren't ever going to recover our numbers and test is extremely important for cardiovascular health ECT..

QUOTE=johnjuanb1;2629883]So, i took my last AAS injection 16 days ago. I never go off AAS so this is interesting to me. I stay on test and nandrolone year round. I add and substract other compounds as i go depending on my goal. Things i add/subtract are anadrol, dbol, tren, masteron, primobolan, and anavar.

I don’t plan to go back on AAS until I’m able to first walk again, the next be able to safely train again. If i am unable to heal from my back issues then i see no reason to ever use AAS again. If months go by and i find i can’t shake depression from low testosterone and my wiener doesn’t work then I would obviously consider it. Hopefully, I’ll be up and back in the gym soon which would mean I would jump back on 200-500mg Test, 100-400mg nandrolone.
[/QUOTE]

What brand DIM?

Source naturals..

does PSA always correlate to frequent urination? even just starting trt the past year frequency is up and power of the stream is so slow and thats with perfect PSA numbers. Have tried saw palmetto but noticed nothing.

[/QUOTE]

You’re right, LATS. I just wanted to prove to myself that i have the mental strength to take a break. I’ll go back on HRT after a couple months.

Maybe I am an outlier here. I never have to get up at night
and urinate. Am on TRT, 200mg per week puts me at in the
900 - 1,000 range. I do not take any supplements and my
PSA is actually going down . . . was 0.7, now 0.5. And my
father died from stage 4 prostate cancer so I keep a close
watch on it. After I turn 64 (2 months) statistically my odds
become like every other males with regards to prostate
cancer. Guess there is, after all, something to celebrate
about getting older ;)

johnjuanb1: really sorry to read of your misfortune. Your
a strong guy. You will pull through this just fine. Wishing
you all the best moving forward.

The Dim helped my psa also with lower numbers,

Dosage?

I'm having this issue lately...even though it's only twice at night if I stop drinking fluids by 9pm

Maybe I am an outlier here. I never have to get up at night
and urinate. Am on TRT, 200mg per week puts me at in the
900 - 1,000 range. I do not take any supplements and my
PSA is actually going down . . . was 0.7, now 0.5. And my
father died from stage 4 prostate cancer so I keep a close
watch on it. After I turn 64 (2 months) statistically my odds
become like every other males with regards to prostate
cancer. Guess there is, after all, something to celebrate
about getting older ;)

johnjuanb1: really sorry to read of your misfortune. Your
a strong guy. You will pull through this just fine. Wishing
you all the best moving forward.
I just have to chime in and pay respect for a guy age 64 still hammering away at this physical culture.

You’re right, LATS. I just wanted to prove to myself that i have the mental strength to take a break. I’ll go back on HRT after a couple months.[/QUOTE]

John I don't know your back history but mine was bad last year. At 56 I thought it was done. MRI showed mild to moderate degeneration L3 down to S1. I tried all the new fangled physiotherapy, antiinflammaroyies and nothing worked. Then I figured I would do ti chi or yoga and see what happens. I backed off anything that required me to lift that used back. No pressing/squatting movements, no deads or rack pulls or bent rows. Everything I did worked around the back. For back it was mostly pulldowns and some light T bar stuff or DB rows. Legs lost size, back lost size, everywhere lost size. I did Yoga for 8 months. I had to disconnect when I was there b/c there were hot asses in yoga pants all around me and all the men seemed ghey. Sometimes I mouthed off a little which made the chicks uncomfortable. Anyhow it fixed my back for the most part.

I slowly got back into smith squats, leg presses and rack pulls. Added in a couple bike rides in the hills here and there and a lot of the size came back and back is much better. I thought it was done. The docters were like , don't do any of that shit anymore or it will get worse. Yeah whatever. Maybe so but it feels helluva lot batter now and strong again.

Try yoga. Chicks will bend over and put it 6 inches from your snoz. If you sniff real hard you can smell what flavor yogurt the chicks around you ate 3 meals ago.

Do you take any psuedoephederine (Sudafed)? Do you use any Afrin type nose spray? Both of those make the prostate muscles tighten up and cause problems. I got off those and my problem got considerably better. I now take Flomax, 1 pill a day too. I usually only have to get up after sleeping for about 7 hours. Used to be I would be up at least 2x per night. My flow is much stronger too. How weak is your stream? Mine got so bad that sometimes it would trickle out to start, and scared the shit out of me. If it gets too bad you wont be able to go at all and have to go to the ER for them to stick a catheter up your wee wee. That hurts like hell! I know because they did it for me when I had surgery. I only felt the pain when it came out because they put it in when I was knocked out cold. Just about the worst pain ive ever felt.

One thing I noticed, the problem is worse when you hold it and don't go for a long time. Its like all the added pressure makes it harder to go.

John I don't know your back history but mine was bad last year. At 56 I thought it was done. MRI showed mild to moderate degeneration L3 down to S1. I tried all the new fangled physiotherapy, antiinflammaroyies and nothing worked. Then I figured I would do ti chi or yoga and see what happens. I backed off anything that required me to lift that used back. No pressing/squatting movements, no deads or rack pulls or bent rows. Everything I did worked around the back. For back it was mostly pulldowns and some light T bar stuff or DB rows. Legs lost size, back lost size, everywhere lost size. I did Yoga for 8 months. I had to disconnect when I was there b/c there were hot asses in yoga pants all around me and all the men seemed ghey. Sometimes I mouthed off a little which made the chicks uncomfortable. Anyhow it fixed my back for the most part.

I slowly got back into smith squats, leg presses and rack pulls. Added in a couple bike rides in the hills here and there and a lot of the size came back and back is much better. I thought it was done. The docters were like , don't do any of that shit anymore or it will get worse. Yeah whatever. Maybe so but it feels helluva lot batter now and strong again.

Try yoga. Chicks will bend over and put it 6 inches from your snoz. If you sniff real hard you can smell what flavor yogurt the chicks around you ate 3 meals ago.

Tuna yogurt. 🐠😃

I’m getting spine surgery Friday. The surgeon said I’m almost bone on bkne all throughout my spine so I’ll always have arthritis pain and back pain. I’ll most likely never get my leg strength back, my left leg may always be numb but surgery has a 90% chance of removing all but 10% of the pain. A piece of my disk in the L4/L5 area broke off and is crushing the nerves. He’s going to remove part of the disk and cut out part of the vertebrae to create space for the nerve. It’s likely I’ll need more surgeries later. My upper right back has been sore and began at the same time that i got the virus that caused all of this inflammation and my right arm gets a little numb. I have bad degenerative disk disease. I won’t be able to lift weights for 3 months or so. I’m going to keep dieting hard and just accept being skinny. I don’t ever want to get fat. Muscle memory will bring a lot of it back. I won’t take AAS until i can lift again.

Last edited:
Tuna yogurt. 🐠😃

I’m getting spine surgery Friday. The surgeon said I’m almost bone on bkne all throughout my spine so I’ll always have arthritis pain and back pain. I’ll most likely never get my leg strength back, my left leg may always be numb but surgery has a 90% chance of removing all but 10% of the pain. A piece of my disk in the L4/L5 area broke off and is crushing the nerves. He’s going to remove part of the disk and cut out part of the vertebrae to create space for the nerve. It’s likely I’ll need more surgeries later. My upper right back has been sore and began at the same time that i got the virus that caused all of this inflammation and my right arm gets a little numb. I have bad degenerative disk disease. I won’t be able to lift weights for 3 months or so. I’m going to keep dieting hard and just accept being skinny. I don’t ever want to get fat. Muscle memory will bring a lot of it back. I won’t take AAS until i can lift again.

John,

I'm truly sorry to hear about what you are going through. Sounds like you are in a lot of pain, but I'm glad surgery will done on Friday and there'll be a huge rate of success. You must be feeling pretty good about that, all things considered.

The break from the gym and gear will only help your body get a much needed rest. I wouldn't worry about that a bit. You will bounce back quickly. The most important thing is that you get that back better first. The rest will come afterward.

You'll be in my thoughts. Keep us informed and stay positive.

I had a similar surgery 5 years ago. Cut away the vertebrae as the spine had slid forward due to 2 disks collapsing couple metal screws and rods put in to stablilize it, stenosis spondylolisthesis athritis stendonitis every other disc at least herniated that was MRI'd. If you are have one of the newer surgeries that cut through very little muscle that is the way to go. I had surgery in the afternoon and back home the next morning. Back to work a week and a half later. Took 10 days off from the gym, then went back to just get some movement and keep atrophy to a minimum. The Dr agreed that was a good way to go. If you have a good Dr then you should be OK.

Masteron, even tiny doses of it, makes me urinate extremely frequently. I can also "feel" what I assume is my prostate sometimes while urinating or ... doing "other stuff" on masteron. Luckily these symptoms subside when I stop the masteron.

But it has made me think twice about using masteron in the future, as those symptoms can't be good...

John,

I'm truly sorry to hear about what you are going through. Sounds like you are in a lot of pain, but I'm glad surgery will done on Friday and there'll be a huge rate of success. You must be feeling pretty good about that, all things considered.

The break from the gym and gear will only help your body get a much needed rest. I wouldn't worry about that a bit. You will bounce back quickly. The most important thing is that you get that back better first. The rest will come afterward.

You'll be in my thoughts. Keep us informed and stay positive.

I just found out the surgery isn’t until the following Friday July 6th. My insurance company takes a week to okay the surgery. The pain is a nightmare. Worse than that will be withdrawing from the amount of pain killers i have to take to endure the pain. But the day before surgery i turn 50, something i never thought i could do. 😀

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear