over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS and Hair Growth

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Gonna preface this with no bully obviously

To my fellow brothers in ape out there; how many of you guys have hair growth issues due to gear?

My back, and chest are starting to get into Silverback territory. And the past few months have brought forth shoulder hairs as well :eek:

I wasn't always that hairy, didn't even start growing a beard until 18...

I wonder if DHT has anything to do with this (on top of regular hairy genetics obviously...), I have been running a little masteron (100-200 mgs) these past few blasts which might be accelerating it more...

I might have to get into a relationship just so she can trim the back hair...(jk) :)

Yep. Hairy back and delts. Hate it! Once it starts it never slows down. I’ve been natural for 4 months and it still grows like wild fire. Definitely from androgens!!!

Yep. Hairy back and delts. Hate it! Once it starts it never slows down. I’ve been natural for 4 months and it still grows like wild fire. Definitely from androgens!!!

Wellllll...shit

:eek:

I was always hairy as a gorilla. What I noticed is major acceleration in growth which also means more ingrown hairs and irritation. Yea it's a pain in the ass. I use the peanut trimmer about every 10 days and this is me pushing it cuz I hate shaving lol. My wife helps with the back and shoulders etc.

More androgens = more hair on your body and less on your head. Just how it works.

Hence why women have minimal body hair and keep the hair on their head and we don't.

Surprisingly/sadly enough, ive never had much body hair growth or hair loss other than my first cycle which I went full gorilla. I was a premature baby and its my belief I have less androgen receptors than most elite responders. Dont get me wrong I'm not a hairless woman or a shrimp, I'm just not the silverback gorilla were accustom to seeing.

no hair growth at all. well, i got upper back hair but always had more there than on my chest. im almost smooth like a little boy.
christ, i see trans guys, former chicks on bare minumum trt, they have mustaches and full beards. i still cant grow a full beard or thick stache at 48, and i been on trt and cycle doses since 2008.
i got almost native american type hair genes.

Has a lot to do with genetics. I'm 30 and been on gear over 7-8 years, but also have Native American blood showing pretty strong in me.

I find I get only a few hairs in weird spots by themselves. One on my right collarbone, one on top of my left shoulder, etc. I still barely grow chest hair and if I grow a beard it wouldn't even be a respectable one for a kid in high school. I've never lost any noticeable hair due to the drugs though, and I regularly use tren.

I was never a hairy person. I couldn't even grow a beard. After starting TRT and blasting twice I have a full beard, hair all over my frickin neck, back, chest, and shoulders. I hate it especially the thick neck and shoulder hair.

I was not a hairy person at all around age 23 except for my legs and my head(had long hair). After 5-6 years on trt and blasts every so often my back is starting to cover and my chest is now fully covered. Beard growth was never spectacular but AAS, specifically tren/masteron seemed to increase thickness and speed of growth. BUT the downside is my hair on my head is much finer and thinner than it was.

Also all body hair is pretty much connected in one way or another now. Fuck this back hair, I need a thicker stash!

Another little fact MT2 darkened my already dark brown beard into a Billy Mayes type darkness lol.

I started growing facial hair years before others in my school. I started going bald at 17-18. I was naturally hairy but now it's ridiculous. I have it on my back and shoulders. My gf shaves my back every few weeks. Over the winter I leave it but never for too long. I can grow a beard in about 1 week :p

I never had chest or back hair till I started cycling at the age of 40. Now I shave chest weekly and nair my back by weekly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was a hairy guy BEFORE gear.
And im even more of a beast now.

Had chest hair in HS, back hair in college and now have full blown back, delt, all upper body hair.

I DID explore laser hair removal this year though on the advice of my fiancé. It helps out BIG time. About $100 a session to hit all back and shoulders. the rest I can trim myself. 1-4 sessions and its a noticeable difference.

I was not a hairy guy before using AAS at all. After being on for 4-5 years the hair growth I've been cursed with is unprecedented. I'm actually suprised at how bad it really got. I just go over everything with a pair of clippers once a week. I don't need to have bare skin, I just don't want a coat.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws