over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS burning fat

GoneForever

Banned
Lately i've been hearing a lot of guys say they are gonna run a little tren to burn fat or some var/winny to lean out,etc... I was just thinking. Is there a specific aas that actually increases the metabolsim or is more of a fat burner than muscle builder. I would think stuff like clen,t3,eca,gh,etc.. would be fat burners but Im wondering if there are actual specific aas that are superior to fat burning and if its through the metabolism.

Tren and winny are good for pre contest cutting because they retain little water and are very anabolic giving leaner gains. A caloric deficit is how to burn fat. i heard that somewhere:D

fact is, if you keep everything constant, and then only increase your AAS dose, you will lose a bit more fat up to a certain point.
some compounds might increase your metabolism, but the downside is that you get hungry a lot more often and it increases the chances of cheating on your diet...
some aas makes you retain less water and incrase hardness... tren, winny, masteron, primo/anavar (to a lesser degree) are known for that. a lot of people think they "burn" fat because they "look" leaner on those compounds.

let me tell you something about water... when i was 2 weeks out of this last contest, i retained about 9 lbs of water (used a duiretic for the contest before that) and i looked like i shot up from 7% fat to 15%... i added winny 1 week out (and 1 week later) and my body dropped water and i looked a whole lot leaner.

there is a difference between something making you look lean, and something that actually burns fat.

fat

Anavar, Tren, and Test have direct fat burning properties.

I hear all the time that only diet, cardio, clen, eca, t3 etc are the only way to burn fat but when i take any one of the above three aas, fat melts off me with no change in diet.

**broken link removed**

according to the book anabolic pharmacology by seth roberts

he has cited some papers saying some of the 'cutting' AAS have ability to lower TBG (freeing up T3/t4 making them active and yet lowering their 1/2lives) and also some have the ability to mess with cortisol and CBG proteins as well...some orals also have ability to compete for glucocorticoid receptors so being anti-catabolic (think of nandrolone being good for joints with bloating/estrogen while winny being harsh on the joints and drying you out)

some gear looks like cortisol aka halotestin with 11th position OH. It is probably competing for 11bHSD enzymes or receptors. who knows

and all those are the tip of the iceburg, its a domino effect, imagine what a little % of freed up T3 can do for you in terms of cascades of cellular activity? imagine what shifting of estroge/DHT or estrogen/Test ratio and so on can do for you

if you eat shit theres not much you can do unless you already have fast metabolism. but i have leaned out before just using low test only. they are all good but some better than others.

Anavar, Tren, and Test have direct fat burning properties.

I hear all the time that only diet, cardio, clen, eca, t3 etc are the only way to burn fat but when i take any one of the above three aas, fat melts off me with no change in diet.

appreciate the honesty mate!

yah i guess I just always wondered why people throw in certain things to get lean. I can see how some stuff makes you retain less water to look leaner but I was referring to what actually increases your metabolism the most. I would think just adding an extra 100mg test per week would be more effective than winny or var.

Masteron is also an underrated aas for burning a little fat apparently

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear