over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAs cause digestion problems.

Sorry about that Micro, didn't mean to leave an appeal to authority fallacy:)

Thanks for pointing that out.

BMJ

While I appreciate BMJ's compliment, I do not debate from a point of authority. If I am wrong, then I am wrong.

The problem with your friend's assertion is two fold: one, a review of PubMed shows nothing in regards to anabolic steroids having a cidal or static activity on the intestinal flora. And two, the assertion is being falsely supported by the conclusion. Because a probiotic supplement produced alleviation of the symptoms, then the original correlation of anabolics causing bactericidal effects must be true. The problem with this line of argumentation is that there are numerous reasons for intestinal alteration of microbial flora -and thus discomfort -steroids not being one of them.

Probiotics can alleviate some intestinal issues. There is no reason to believe that steroids are causing an alteration of microbial flora.

Ok, point well taken, however if you think that PUBMed is the final answer to everything we are going to disagree in a whole lot of other things. This is why I believe my friend, he said there are a lot of studies that prove that steroids have a negative impact on the good bacteria because steroids suppress the immune system therefore causing subtle fungal infections in intestinal lining,contributing to elimination of friendly flora, the studies he gave me were not on test or Deca, but other steroids used for leaky gut syndrome and other ailments but they work through the exact same mechanism, so again just because PubMd doesn't have those studies , it doesn't mean that it can be possible. Blessings,Minister.

Was it the acidophilus pearls you got from the giant? I hear the bacteria thrives if they are enteric coated and those ones are, which explains why I had success with them in the past.

But of late, I've been random acne and bad acid reflux.. Possibly due to bad digestion and toxins seeping from the skin.

I'll give these probiotics a whirl.. What brand was the refrigerated brand that was used? Udo's?

Nature's bounty probiotic gold was what I used. There are probably better brands but that one works.

I've read that they should require refrigeration if they are any good to keep the bacteria alive and these require refrigeration after opening.

I started with the GNC probiotic chews and noticed some results but these were much better.

It says to take 2 a day but I take 2 with every meal now.

There is also something called PREbiotics which are basically food for the probiotic bacteria to keep them flourishing. Haven't tried them yet but it sounds like a good idea.

Last edited:
Well friend, doctors are trained to give you expensive drugs and even more expensive treatments, they are very ignorant when it comes to simple natural cures, I,m glad you are doing better, God bless you. Minister.

Yes, that is the truth. Thanks man, I think you will find this works well. Good luck.

Did one of you guys ordered me flowers for Valentine's day?:D

Hi Minister - Just wanted to share an article that I wrote on digestion that might have some things you want to try. I posted an excerpt from it on this site a while back...

Regards,
JM

T NATION | You Are What You Absorb

As usual my brother MountainDog is right on, that is some excellent reading, it makes perfect sense, I am already doing a few things suggested on the article and feeling way better, however there is a few more changes I must work on to prevent those bad things mentioned in the article. Really appreciate the info .Just curious , What do you thing about my friend's
theory about Anabolics suppressing immune system and causing subtle fungus infections in linning of intestine, therefore loss of good bacteria occurs. God bless you for all you do. Minkister.

Sorry about that Micro, didn't mean to leave an appeal to authority fallacy:)

Thanks for pointing that out.

BMJ

We can go over to Animal's "Chemical Asshatery" and get all the logical fallacies one can handle.:banghead:

Ok, point well taken, however if you think that PUBMed is the final answer to everything we are going to disagree in a whole lot of other things. This is why I believe my friend, he said there are a lot of studies that prove that steroids have a negative impact on the good bacteria because steroids suppress the immune system therefore causing subtle fungal infections in intestinal lining,contributing to elimination of friendly flora, the studies he gave me were not on test or Deca, but other steroids used for leaky gut syndrome and other ailments but they work through the exact same mechanism, so again just because PubMd doesn't have those studies , it doesn't mean that it can be possible. Blessings,Minister.

I would be very interested in any studies you have on this topic.

I'll try to find it , he gave me a link on research of the impact of antibiotics and steroids on the good bacteria. Read it last night and that's why I started this thread because I never heard of it before and wanted to know if anyone had any info. I'll post it on here as soon as i can, Blessings. Minister.

UGG Boots

<p>Looking for your <strong>Rebecca Minkoff Morning hours Immediately after Handbag</strong> at the excellent price tag? I'll not necessarily guilt people with regard to trying to get hold of you available since custom made issues usually are instead overpriced. Individuals love to purchase on the net searching for custom made goods since you may discover outstanding bargains along with help save quite a number of transform. </p> **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
View the profile of jetta1fb
**broken link removed**
View the profile of jennefer6ni

Corticosteroids supress the immune system... Not AAS so much... That's why after organ transplants the patient is prescribed something like prednisone to supress their immune system to keep it from attacking the recently transplanted organ. Another corticosteroid you see prescribed for inflammation is Solumedrol, which usually comes in a "dose pack". Corticosteroids are NOT anabolic... They are not sex hormones responsible for male or female characteristics.

Here's what my holistic Doctor recommends and gave me, it's called Foretfy, take twice daily, 1 first thing in the morning and 1 before bed.

**broken link removed**

I'll try to find it , he gave me a link on research of the impact of antibiotics and steroids on the good bacteria. Read it last night and that's why I started this thread because I never heard of it before and wanted to know if anyone had any info. I'll post it on here as soon as i can, Blessings. Minister.

Me too I've got celiac so I'd like any info too!

Well, the info my friend forwarded me was based on a study on corticosteroids, specifically prednisone, Emery mentioned this before, and if you google "steroids affecting intestinal flora" a bunch of info comes up, however there isn't much on AAS ,so my friend's assumption is that since corticosteroids suppress the immune system and it does affect your levels of flora in intestinal lining , and AAS also impact your immune system therefore it can cause the same effects. And since after start supplementing with probiotics my symptoms got so much better it makes sense to assume that, just because there isn't a specific study on it it doesn't men it can't happen, however this one could go either way, and yes Micro you are a very smart man, sorry if I was rude. Maybe smoe day soon someone will run a study on this and we will find out for sure. God bless you. Minister

Dear Minister and Micro2000, you two seem very smart in different ways. Micro is by the book and, Minister is by broscience "actual experience". I love that term. But we all know everything is not by the book or broscience. There is always a happy medium. I always get upset stomach when on cycle. Heck I have it now on HRT dosages. It happens to the point that I can not even eat. Nothing seems to work. Maybe probiotics will cause the symptoms to go away as Minister wrote but may not be the root of the problem like Micro2000 wrote. I just wanna be greedy again!!

The Beggar

Last edited:
Dear Minister and Micro2000, you two seem very smart in different ways. Micro is by the book and, Minister is by broscience "actual experience". I love that term. But we all know everything is not by the book or broscience. There is always a happy medium. I always get upset stomach when on cycle. Heck I have it now on HRT dosages. It happens to the point that I can not even eat. Nothing seems to work. Maybe probiotics will cause the symptoms to go away as Minister wrote but may not be the root of the problem like Micro2000 wrote. I just wanna be greedy again!!

The Beggar

Brother read that article that Mountaindog posted above, you will find some awesome info to help your symptoms. God bless you. Minister.

The Beggar

I should mention that the same thing started happening to me only while on cycle, the last couple of times right around 3rd week I would start feeling discomfort and a bit of nausea, that's why I talked to my buddy told me about gear affecting intestinal flora and recommended probiotics, well a week after starting probiotics everything got better, so I was sold out on the theory. Blessings, Minister.

Minister I did read the article after I responded and ordered some probiotics. I hope it works. Some relief is better than none

The Beggar

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity