over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aas IM injections with insulin needles

2.cheezed

Newbies
I inject ed about 1.5cc of diff compound short ester oils, soon will be adding masterom to make it 2.4cc ed

Im trying to avoid pip, so i want to change injection sites n not hit it again for about a week or more..

Insulin needles can only hold 1cc

Say for example i want to shoot all of the 2.4cc oil into my left tricep only , could i backload 3 insulin syringes(1cc, 1cc, .40cc), and inject each needle to diff parts of my tricep(top, middle, bottom)?

Same goes for one of my biceps the next day.

Could this work??

if your wanting to do slin pins but need more volume why not get 27G 1/2" laur lock twist on pins and use a regular 3 ml tube? Is that possible? 27G to big?

if your wanting to do slin pins but need more volume why not get 27G 1/2" laur lock twist on pins and use a regular 3 ml tube? Is that possible? 27G to big?
This is the idea I always had. However, I brought it up in another thread, and another member who had tried it informed me that it seems nearly impossible to push oil through a slin needle attached to a larger syringe. The 1cc insulin syringes worked fine, but the larger tubes did not. I'm guessing there's some physics behind that that I cannot explain.

This is the idea I always had. However, I brought it up in another thread, and another member who had tried it informed me that it seems nearly impossible to push oil through a slin needle attached to a larger syringe. The 1cc insulin syringes worked fine, but the larger tubes did not. I'm guessing there's some physics behind that that I cannot explain.

I have done it before with 27g needles on 3cc syringes. You just need to push slow and take your time. I didn't heat the oil either.

i pin (gf does it)with 3ml barrel and 27g pin no problem
all long as u keep 27g at 1/2 inch ur good - i've put 3cc into one spot in delt this way, its actually my preferred method

wanted to give shoulders a break so i bought 25gx1 for ass (usually use 23gx1 for ass)
she can barely (takes about 2min) get same oil threw same barrel w/ 25g x 1in she has to squeeze too hard her hand shakes n wobbles pin inside - Figured she was just not strong enough so had a guy friend do it - he bitched after seeing indent in his hand from where barrel rested - its doable but not recommended.

27g x 1/2in
25g x 5/8in
23g x 1in
23g x 1.5in

are all good but when u up length u need to up thickness as well

personally don't notice any difference from how deep i shoot. I even switched to sub q for a lil, didn't notice difference but inject site (stomach)hurt to touch for a few days after pin so i stopped that.

first cycle was given 22g x 1.5 looked like darts.... fuck that ...

27g x 1/2 for me

I inject ed about 1.5cc of diff compound short ester oils, soon will be adding masterom to make it 2.4cc ed

Im trying to avoid pip, so i want to change injection sites n not hit it again for about a week or more..

Insulin needles can only hold 1cc

Say for example i want to shoot all of the 2.4cc oil into my left tricep only , could i backload 3 insulin syringes(1cc, 1cc, .40cc), and inject each needle to diff parts of my tricep(top, middle, bottom)?

Same goes for one of my biceps the next day.

Could this work??

Backloading is totally unnecessary, just leave the pin the bottle with the plunger pulled out for 5min and presto, it's full.

I tried back loading and shit was taking forever, so I just got my wife's blow dryer, heated the vial, stuck the insulin pin in pulled back and surprisingly this worked great I was stoked. Don't make my first mistake and pin some hot ass oil in front delt, my god that shit hurt, I thought it was bad at first so I just cramped the plunger down and it burned for a good 10 mins. Thats what I get for having a "genius" moment and heating the pin with the blow dryer so the oil would come out as fast as it went in. :banghead:, stupid ass

Hey guys thanks for the replies

I coildnt even login earlier it looked like the website was down.

I gave it a shot anyways, i shot my right tricep instead with 3 insulin syringes, and it worked out so good so far. No pip and hoping it wont get worse by tmr :)

Anyways, it wasnt that hard at all. I took a 22g 3cc syringe, loaded all my oils into that needle. I heated up the syringe under hot tap water. Shooked the syringe made sure it was mixed.

Then i loaded each insulin needle 1 by 1. I took out the plunger, held the insulin syringe needle facing down, then i took the 22g with the premixed oils in it and put the needle inside the insulin tub and squirted .80cc. I then put the plunger back in but not all the way in. I then turned the insulin needle facing up to let the oil come down to the plunger and pushed the oil back up to shoot out the air bubble. Did that for the next 2 insulin needles.

I put hot water into a cup and then placed the needles inside the cup. Took a shower and massage my right tricep while in the shower. As soon as i got out i shot each needle in diff parts of my tricep. It actually didnt take long to push the oil thru about 20-30 secs per needle. The heating of the oils made it alot easier.

Right now my tricep feels fine and i hope it stays like this by tmr morning :)

Hey guys thanks for the replies

I coildnt even login earlier it looked like the website was down.

I gave it a shot anyways, i shot my right tricep instead with 3 insulin syringes, and it worked out so good so far. No pip and hoping it wont get worse by tmr :)

Anyways, it wasnt that hard at all. I took a 22g 3cc syringe, loaded all my oils into that needle. I heated up the syringe under hot tap water. Shooked the syringe made sure it was mixed.

Then i loaded each insulin needle 1 by 1. I took out the plunger, held the insulin syringe needle facing down, then i took the 22g with the premixed oils in it and put the needle inside the insulin tub and squirted .80cc. I then put the plunger back in but not all the way in. I then turned the insulin needle facing up to let the oil come down to the plunger and pushed the oil back up to shoot out the air bubble. Did that for the next 2 insulin needles.

I put hot water into a cup and then placed the needles inside the cup. Took a shower and massage my right tricep while in the shower. As soon as i got out i shot each needle in diff parts of my tricep. It actually didnt take long to push the oil thru about 20-30 secs per needle. The heating of the oils made it alot easier.

Right now my tricep feels fine and i hope it stays like this by tmr morning :)

what ever works for you... everybody has their own method to their madness basically... my only concern which I will express is increased chance of cross contamination of trying to keep everything sterile etc while your in the mist of fumbling around with various pins etc... if you can afford the time to be careful in your extended routine then glad to hear... for safety/sanitary reasons as well as quick and ease of practice it wouldnt hurt to consider others routes as well... like youd be surprised how painless 27g are and can be bought solo luer-lock style to go interchangeable with 3ml combos having a 22/23g...

and personally I've NEVER had any PIP from decent gear using slin pins... one former sponsor here who went out on a bad note which there were a few all around the same time surprisingly... but either had less than perfect raws or used too much BA/EO/other solvent cuz that left me with welted reaction regardless of the volume using slin or bigger pins going either subQ or IM... just saying to show if it decent gear you'll have no issues with slin pins..my only word of caution is if your going suqQ just try to keep your individual sites to 1/2cc and under... not that the lump it self will hurt but pressure put against it days down the road wont feel good lol

Backloading is totally unnecessary, just leave the pin the bottle with the plunger pulled out for 5min and presto, it's full.

exactly... the plunger locks when u pull it all the way back and u can just wedge the bottle upside down in a drawer or whatever.... come back in a few and gtg... plus u dont take tha chance of somthing getting into the barrel when u pull it out and everything is exposed to air, dust, shit flying around from fans/ or air conditioning...

ps- the ONLY time id recommend backloading is people injecting PE shit into their cocks lol... i definetley would want that thang is sharpppp as possible hahahahaha ;)

I have done it before with 27g needles on 3cc syringes. You just need to push slow and take your time. I didn't heat the oil either.

I have been using this for the last year.

I get the 3cc 20g for the draw and switch the pin to 27g 1/2 for the inject.

Has made life much more comfy

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner