over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS/peptides/HGH for healing...???

Work around it anyway you can. Even if you can only train calves for now and do cardio. Injuries are so frustrating. As you get older they occur without reason. I hope your pec heals up quickly.

Thanks man means a lot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Healing Concoction

I tore my meniscus about six months ago and had a fragment of cartilage that was lodged behind my knee cap removed. Two weeks prior to the surgery I stopped by my HRT doctors office (OBGYN) and we discussed my current situation with my knee as well as post op alternative treatment methods. I was prescribed Nandralone 200mg/ml @ .2ml twice a week, Stanozolol 50mg/ml @ .3ml once a week, Test Cyp 200mg/ml @ .5ml twice a week, Oxandralone .5mg every other day, and Methylcobalamin 5000mcg/ml @ .5ml once a week. The gear was compounded out of a lab in Las Vegas and I have to say it's the most potent pure product I have ever used and still use till this day. Anyways, I did a bit of research on the affects of GH on healing post op and decided to throw Pramipexole @ .7mg every night in the mix.(Huge help for prolactin prevention IMO) On day 7 after my surgery not only could I walk but I used the elliptic, bike, and squat machine with no problem at all. Original healing time was three to six weeks. THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING! :headbang:

I tore my meniscus about six months ago and had a fragment of cartilage that was lodged behind my knee cap removed. Two weeks prior to the surgery I stopped by my HRT doctors office (OBGYN) and we discussed my current situation with my knee as well as post op alternative treatment methods. I was prescribed Nandralone 200mg/ml @ .2ml twice a week, Stanozolol 50mg/ml @ .3ml once a week, Test Cyp 200mg/ml @ .5ml twice a week, Oxandralone .5mg every other day, and Methylcobalamin 5000mcg/ml @ .5ml once a week. The gear was compounded out of a lab in Las Vegas and I have to say it's the most potent pure product I have ever used and still use till this day. Anyways, I did a bit of research on the affects of GH on healing post op and decided to throw Pramipexole @ .7mg every night in the mix.(Huge help for prolactin prevention IMO) On day 7 after my surgery not only could I walk but I used the elliptic, bike, and squat machine with no problem at all. Original healing time was three to six weeks. THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING! :headbang:

I see the prami for the deca correct? I wonder why the Winnie in this situation you hear all people tell
You Winnie will "dry you out" I wonder if it's not to bad and only dries you out because most only use it at the end of a cut right before getting on stage? (Usually dry anyways). Because usually vets and trainers give it to horses for racing and such. Interesting very interesting. Glad you got healed up man that's awesome info you shared.

I see the prami for the deca correct? I wonder why the Winnie in this situation you hear all people tell
You Winnie will "dry you out" I wonder if it's not to bad and only dries you out because most only use it at the end of a cut right before getting on stage? (Usually dry anyways). Because usually vets and trainers give it to horses for racing and such. Interesting very interesting. Glad you got healed up man that's awesome info you shared.

Thank's brother!

In my particular cycle, the Prami is being used to prevent/suppress the excretion of prolactin due to the use of Nandralone. However, I also use it to mimic/raise levels of dopamine for pain management (overall better sense of well being), and to lower my somatostatin which in turn raises my GH/IGF1 levels. As far as the Stanz goes, I'm using a very small dose to lower my SHBG and to prevent the conversion from test to estradiol. The whole "Winnie drying you out" thing is true when taken at high levels or when dealing with UGL products IMO. I have tried Balkan pharma Stanz from Alin among other distributors and noticed very SIMILAR positive effects however there were notable negative side effects such as back pumps, night sweats, joint pain, and all my injuries occurred during the use of UGL products.:mad: Personally I don't think there is one UGL company out there that sells REAL Stanz. All the injectable Stanz that I purchased through UGL appear as a white ink looking oil in an ampule that does NOT separate and does NOT hurt after first injection to a new site. The Stanz that I ordered from the compounding pharmacy has white crystals in it that float to the bottom and separate from the oil, it also hurts like living hell after your first injection to a new site and the positive effects speak for themselves.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws