over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS show up on drug tests for probation

GoneForever

Banned
Got a friend who has 5years left on probation. Gets the usual random weekely tests. He wants to start prop/var but is gonna play it smart and not add tons of size to make it obvious. Anyway, I don't see how they could test for test prop since its just test, but could they test for var. Anyone know anyone or have expierence in this? Thanks

unless his arrest was steroid related, I don't believe they would test for gear. Just the usual pot, coke etc.

the test itself would be very expensive.. i really have my doubts that they would test for aas unless it was related to his arrest like uluwatu said..

I've dealt with both probation and parole UA's and they are only going to test for marijuana,coke,meth,heroin,and barbituates unless like the poster above said his case is juice related.

Got a friend who has 5years left on probation. Gets the usual random weekely tests. He wants to start prop/var but is gonna play it smart and not add tons of size to make it obvious. Anyway, I don't see how they could test for test prop since its just test, but could they test for var. Anyone know anyone or have expierence in this? Thanks

I always have to sigh when I hear someone that is either on probation or parole that wants to gamble with their freedom. Tell your buddy to stay clean, that way, he will not have to worry and can stay out of jail, for sure.

Skip

I always have to sigh when I hear someone that is either on probation or parole that wants to gamble with their freedom. Tell your buddy to stay clean, that way, he will not have to worry and can stay out of jail, for sure.

Skip

Yeah why even risk it? Prison is not worth 10-15 lbs of muscle.

Skip

Totally agree... not worth losing your freedom for 10-15 lbs of muscle. 25-30 lbs, yes, 10-15 lbs, no. :p

Why cant they test for prop?

Prop isn't straight test its got prop ester attached. Also I thought they can test for synthetic test even if is was plain test base, and if they cant then his test levels would still be way above average.

Last edited:
Testing for AAS is expensive business. In many cases they need to do multiple tests for different compounds. test for example has to be done this way. They determine that test levels are high, so they then need to determine why and how they are high, so separate tests again. Very time consuming and costly. But I also have to agree with skip.....is it really worth the risk of going back in on a new set of charges? They may just decide to throw in a test for AAS cause they feel like it! Given all the recent publicity surrounding the drugs I would stay clean!

I happen to have a pretty accurate answer to this question.....

Are they going to test him for AAS? Maybe and most likely depending on his PO. Yes it's expensive but so was his whole case get my drift? If the PO suspects anything they will test for it and most likely are. You are not talking about a pre-employment drug test here but rather something that is so heavily documented and checked to make sure a "criminal" ,and I use that term losely since I have no idea what was going with his case, does not screw up again. I wouldnt risk it seeing as the Parole officer can just throw you in jail for one failed test leaving a huge custodial sentence to be served....not good. Not to mention judges get pissed over failed drug tests and repeated parole violations.

The testing system is checking for testosterone levels and epi-testosterone in the correct ratio. If it comes back more than 6-1 I believe you fail....also floored levels will make you fail. So pretty much once you mess with your hormones they have ways of finding out. Anavar and other drugs would be tested for by finding the metabolites present in your urine. If they suspect that someone is on something they are going to test for it. The simple fact that one is on parole for 5 years and is willing to risk getting these items unless under a doctors supervision is just nuts. Tell your friend to get some OTC stuff (pro-hormones) and run it by his PO. You can't get in trouble if you ask first. With todays stuff you can get online and in stores, there is no need to risk it. Just my opinion.

They do not test for aas unless you are in a aas related case and it is ordered by the court or P.O. Let's just say i know a guy who has been on felony probation and has to do weekly testing, and has been on test E, var, drol, d-bol, anti-e's, deca, tren ect.. throughout his probation and has had no worries or probs.

I don't want to sound like a dick here but what if you are wrong (and I think you absolutely are)? If you are wrong and you just gave that advice as matter of fact, this guy follows your advice and goes back to jail/prison. I will tell you that no one has even asked if this is a federal or state probation, either. Ummm, big, HUGE difference. The states are PROBABLY less likely to test you on AAS as I have some experience with clients in this regard. I also have experience with clients at the federal level and I am here to tell you that I think you are dead wrong when you say they won't test him "because your buddy wasn't tested". They will not avoid testing someone simply out of expense. This is the same government that spent 10k on toilet seats. It is certainly much more likely to be tested if AAS is involved but, shit, the federal govt can test you at anytime for whatever they want. No offense but think of the weight of your advice for just a second. If you are not ABSOLUTELY sure you might just want to steer the guy away from using, you think?

I had a friend that was on parole after being in federal prison for a year and the dumbass was taking a bunch of shit that he had some internet doctor prescribe for him even while the testing was being done each month. He was able to get around it because the parole officer was stupid. This same guy was in prison about 4 months when a nark told someone that he had smuggled gear into the prison and was taking it. They drug tested him and he tested positive for deca. He hadn't taken a thing but was sent to solitary for a while due to this. Federal govt can do alot of shit that we think they can't.

Skip

Skip, would you stop if you were in that situation, knowing you could use supps? honestly...

100% absolutely yes, I would stop. Gear doesn't govern my life and who I am. It never has and it never will as I am not that shallow. I absolutely enjoy bodybuilding and loved being on as I cycled for years at a time in the past. However, I have kids a great wife, a great LIFE and wouldn't even consider putting myself in a situation where, after I already got caught for a mistake and narrowly avoided prison time, to fuck it up over something so stupid and meaningless like taking gear while on probation. Some will go to great lengths to not give up their gear. That, my friend, is a drug addict.

I also hope that this post is taken only as my personal opinion. I would hate to offend "your friend". I do believe in to each his own. I just shake my head and can't think for the life of me why taking gear would be that important.

Skip

I’ve never heard of anyone getting tested for gear while on probation.. even intensive probation. As long as you don’t volunteer the fact that you’re on gear you will be fine. A cool PO wont give a shit about gear anyway.

I STRONGLY beg to differ on this one. Just don't risk it. Why even take the chance? It's your freedom you are talking about here...I can't believe people are actually saying this is ok to do. If the shoe was on the other foot I'd like to see how many people would follow their own advice. The bottom line is against the law and thats what they are making sure you dont break while on parole or probation. If you break the law you risk going back to prison its that simple.

I STRONGLY beg to differ on this one. Just don't risk it. Why even take the chance? It's your freedom you are talking about here...I can't believe people are actually saying this is ok to do. If the shoe was on the other foot I'd like to see how many people would follow their own advice. The bottom line is against the law and thats what they are making sure you dont break while on parole or probation. If you break the law you risk going back to prison its that simple.

True, however, use by anyone is technically a violation of pencil necks law. ANYONE can get busted by cops with nothing better to do. It's a risk/reward that each person has to weigh and decide on.

I know I don't post much here but I had to jump in.
I do have real experience in this matter. I just got off Federal Probation 2 weeks ago (5years) and it was a long one. I did 6 years in and 5 on supervised release. From my vantage point, I don't think they'll test you for it. I was tested for it because of a chick I was fuckn w/ called them and told them I was on (long story) he called me down ask me if i was taking anything. Next he put my sample in a sealed bag and sent it off, (first time he did that) and it took 3 weeks for him to call me with the results. He told me I tested positive for "steriods" lol. He couldn't even tell me what i tested positive for. @ the time I was on Test E, Eq, Dbol.. and some other shit cant remember. Anyway, he called me back down to test me again LOL, I told him that I was still gonna b "dirty" so theres no point goin there cuz it stays in my system like 5 months. He raises his eyebrow "oh really" and tells me he'll have to ask the chemist. He sent that one in and guess what...... Never heard about the whole thing again. I'm on Federal Supervised Release mind you for a drug related offense. I did time and shit. Its probably always gonna b case by case by basis but im saying no one made a big deal of this and Im not thinking there gonna make a big deal of yours. My situation happened right in the middle of the whole baseball steroid bs scandal. I do agree, don't risk your freedom over anything i'm just giving you some feedback as to what happen to me. Plus, I'm a criminal lol. Most of us are since we do use and recieve aas but I am for real. So speeches about risking my freedom, blah, blah, dosen't move me. I do what I want. Hope this helps.

*shrug* I feel ya and it makes no sense to me, either. That is why I backed away from the thread.

Skip

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity