over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS 'Spot Injecting'

^^ I have no idea how you shoot all that oil lol I mean, DAMN!

When you say you shoot 6cc into your biceps, I assume you break it down 2cc top, 2cc middle, 2cc bottom?

I put 3ccs in each bicep head. Lately I put all 6ccs in the long head of my triceps. I switch injection sites a lot.

I put 3ccs in each bicep head. Lately I put all 6ccs in the long head of my triceps. I switch injection sites a lot.
Damn jj I cant imagine 3ccs in my biceps!!! Ive got 20'+ and could barely tolerate 1 cc!!!!

lately been doing slin pin injects everywhere. Sick of dealing with discomfort of a lumpy ass.At 1/2 cc a time spread around doesn't seem to be affecting effectiveness.Never run into bleed out or hitting a nerve either.

When you say slinpin NY2 does that mean 1/2 inch, places like delts, bi's calves? I ordered 1 inch 25g for glutes.

I use a 1cc (100iu) insulin syringe 27/28 or 29g x 1/2" and love it.

When you say slinpin NY2 does that mean 1/2 inch, places like delts, bi's calves? I ordered 1 inch 25g for glutes.

WHAT IVE BEEN USING IS 28G 1/2" .50cc SPREADING 1/2cc DOSES AROUND TO DIFFERENT MUSCLE GROUPS - WORKS JUST AS WELL AS A 22G 11/2" PIN IN THE ASS.

AAS can work but it will cause a lot more inflammation and scar tissue. Plus the amount of oil you need you would have to be hitting big doses to accomplish that. Syntherol is very smooth and tonnes better for site enhancement. Right now I am dosing syntherol in my calves and just started arms and I am made up with it. My aas is injected everyday with slin pins and only works out at 0.8ml per day. I never shoot my quads but figured due to the small amount it may be good putting my aas in there. So far I have definitely got some site enhancement due to swelling but it looks good. Although the 40mg tren a each day can hurt at times in my quads (never hurt anywhere else though). So gonna carry on dosing my aas in my quads as it is going fairly well.

As I mentioned though you really need fairly large amounts of oil (especially for large muscles) if you want substantial and very noticeable results. Although with the liks of arms only 2ml per day could be enough to notice big changes over time. Although who wants to inject 14ml aas in their arms every week :eek: 2ml short esters (especially prop for most people) will likely hurt A LOT if done everyday. Long estered stuff would be fine at 2ml per day but if your gear is 300mg/ml that is 4.2 grams of gear per week :D

I use a 1cc (100iu) insulin syringe 27/28 or 29g x 1/2" and love it.

Love the signature picture brother!
Aj was a solid brother. Miss him a lot! We were pretty close!

Thanks you to everyone for your input on this.

Do you think primo e would be good for spot injections? Esp if your doing maybe 700mgs a week or more?

Your rational arguments mean absolutely nothing when my arms have grown immense from site injections over the years. Real life is proof.

Hey man this is why i said this is jimo, from my experiences
I appreciate you chiming in and I follow your post quite a bit actually my man! So your opinion is highly valued!

Hey man this is why i said this is jimo, from my experiences
I appreciate you chiming in and I follow your post quite a bit actually my man! So your opinion is highly valued!

Sorry I was rude in my response that day. I must have been pms'ing. :D

Love the signature picture brother!
Aj was a solid brother. Miss him a lot! We were pretty close!

Yes he was. Him and I got close pretty fast when we started hanging out. I miss him. And thank you :)

Thanks you to everyone for your input on this.

Do you think primo e would be good for spot injections? Esp if your doing maybe 700mgs a week or more?

Yes that will be really good. It's shouldn't hurt at 100mg/ml (if it does get a new sponsor). So 1ml everyday could help out. The good thing about primo e is it's one of the only longer esters you get at a lower dose per ml. So if you can afford it and are using large doses you might as well try it for site injections.

That guy that was Dr. G said specifically npp had site enhancing effects when injecting chicken breasts with it. Might be worth a try.

Yes that will be really good. It's shouldn't hurt at 100mg/ml (if it does get a new sponsor). So 1ml everyday could help out. The good thing about primo e is it's one of the only longer esters you get at a lower dose per ml. So if you can afford it and are using large doses you might as well try it for site injections.

Well i just finally got my hands on some great primo100 for decent price after getting beat many times!

right now im still just on 500mgs a week but am loving it so far and its only been like 5 months. its from a private source who just came public for a bit. They are on your board where u mod actually AUG! CG helps them rep over on my board.

anyways im going to start trying this for my arms!

thanks again for the input

5 months lol
i ment five weeks

thanks for the input Eliva i'll def have to put this in my log i started over there and on m&S. if u guys say it works ill give it a shot, must have been doing something wrong in the past. all you guys opinions are high valued

thanks again
G

Do you think i should switch and do 1ml each tricepts and alternate daily. something to this effect? or have u guys done bi-laterally injections like you would with igf-des for example?

1cc each tricept b-lat
next day 1 cc each bicept bi-lat

something like this?

or just alternate daily

Last edited:
scratch that question, it was stupid. I got this. thanks guys

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics