over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS 'Spot Injecting'

I just injected my arms and chest this morning with syntherol. Last time was 6 days ago. Right now my chest and arms look twice as big as prior to the shots, no blurred definition or lumping at all in the chest. I hit one bad shot in my outer head of my right bicep but it still looks like nice shaped peak. It's all progressive over time. The way I see it I'm in this for the long haul. Ill never quit training and trying to improve as long as God wills it that I remain healthy. You just keep getting more dense over time if you do site injects on a regular basis.

Ill take your words for it brother!
Your avatr is one of the most dense pictures of all the pics of brothers on this board!

You are friggin carved out of rock!

Only time im that way is during hard core dieting and prepping! If u tell me u look like that pretty much year round im gonna seriously need to start confiding in u for more advice!

Is 650mg of gear too much to spot inject into bis or tris every couple days?

I do 3cc shots a few times per week during my current blast comprised of EQ, tren, and Sust and I figured I might as well pin them into my arms instead of glutes/ventro glutes if it will help site enhancement, but I've always been afraid of pinning actual hormones into arms and have only done sterile oil with no hormones (syntherol) in them before.

Is that amount of gear going to put my arm out of commission with PIP or cause any other ramifications I suppose is my question?

I do 3cc shots a few times per week during my current blast comprised of EQ, tren, and Sust and I figured I might as well pin them into my arms instead of glutes/ventro glutes if it will help site enhancement, but I've always been afraid of pinning actual hormones into arms and have only done sterile oil with no hormones (syntherol) in them before.

Is that amount of gear going to put my arm out of commission with PIP or cause any other ramifications I suppose is my question?

personally I have many cycles under my belt - I have never felt site injecting AAS was of any benefit- you can get localized swelling but not a good thing. Plus if you do get pip then doing delts or tris while your muscles hurt from pip not conduciive to helping you work out harder - just my opinion

AAS 'Spot Injecting'
Why I think it does not work

Like i said in a previous post some may disagree, but this is my opionion from trying it myself. I may be wrong. Maybe some AAS work for spot injections. Maybe some dont. But if im wrong i am please correct me! Some of this info has been taken from other posts and articles.

Spot injecting is when steroid injectors inject into a smaller muscle (ie not the glute or thigh). Eg injecting into the deltoid. When you ask people why they are doing this you’ll get an answer along the lines of, “I want to get my arms bigger”. A basic understanding of the human body will tell you that this isn’t how it works.

Muscle injecting

The idea of muscle injecting is to get a slow release of the injected substance (in our case the steroid). This works because deep muscle has very little blood flow to take the drug into your system.
When you inject the oil creates a deposit( a depot) under your skin, and slowly releases into you body , into your blood stream to be processed by the liver.

Shallow muscle problem

Here is some other info that some people call the shallow muscle complication.
Injecting into more shallow muscles (ie spot injecting) means that drug uptake is faster than expected. This will mean that at first the user will get VERY high testosterone levels, with of course related side effects. So someone will be more aggressive, more likely to make snap decisions, more sexually aggressive etc.

The problem is that the drug will run out well before the next jab is due. So, testosterone levels plummet and you get the opposing symptoms. Feeling your body is horrible, crying, needing reassurance, depression.

Basically spot injecting can cause some SERIOUS mood swings.

My last point
When someone still won’t believe you that spot injecting doesn’t work even after you’ve explained the above just point out to them that if steroids worked at the point of injection then most body builders would have a backside like Jay Lo.

Again this is not all my words. But IMO there is no benefit to spot injecting and it has not worked for me in the past. Yes i'm aware that it does swell and inflame the muscle but i feel this is temporary and does not cause permanent localized growth. In short, yes some times spot injection will make those muscle seem larger for a small amount of time but it will not make that particular muscle grow any larger.

If i am wrong please chime in and correct me! Im not a professional so im always open for good conversation and i do not take criticism or being proven wrong personally.

thanks
gh0st

Hey I got J Lo butt whats wrong witt dat ha ha :star-w:rs

bro it was advised to me earlier when i started this thread to not do spot injections with tren unless u want to feel like murder and get instant tren cough. you would have to go back some pages. i think it was Elvia who advised agaist it along with a few others who agreed!

from my esperiences with the spot injections so far.
using slin pins and backloading...u should be fine as far as pip. jsut stay away from the prop esters and sh8t like that

eq and sust with slin pins should be fine for spot injections in bis and tris. even at those ammounts. honestly u need high volume! so i would never say its to much at that ammount

Elvia advice to use the primo100 for spot injections has prooved to be very good so far. Right now im focusing mostly on shoulders. I do 1ml in each shoulder EOD of the primo100. Will be cont this and starting a log here on this and stepping it up a notch!

PRimo with slin pips. painless!

I use IGF des wuite often. LR3 also. I actually use lr3 more now but I do all spot injections even with the lr3. The swole stays with you and you can use it either pre work out or post workout. i love des dont get me wrong but u have to do it dam near MID workout and i've i get better pumps with lr3. My arms have grown exponentially since using lr3 and peg.

I'm just looking for more ways to make them grow honestly and the primo100 is smooth running it IM into tricepts with a slin pin. I do it with my test also. Mainly test cyp and sust has been fairly smooth. I just tried omnadren and it was a pain in the ass via a slin pin. I backloaded it just like i do with cyp and the primo100 but it was damn near like trying to inject motor oil in my tricept. Major pain. Wont be able to do that again. When i say pain i mean it was a pain trying to inject it...it was still smooth as butter just like UGL sust or cypionate.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear