YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS/t3/hgh and general aesthesia. (getting rhinoplasty)

Poner

Registered
Alright guys so i did not even give the rhinoplasty doctor my health insurance. I am getting rhinoplasty done and paying $8,000 out of my pocket(i dont plan on having the insurance know about it since i have medic aid lol. they will be like wtf is this guy buying rhinoplasty and getting free health insurance from us). So I was going to tell my doctor that I am on 250 mg of test e, 25 mcg t3, and 4 iu of hgh. in case something goes wrong with me under aesthesia, this should not be a problem right? because i did not even give htem my health insurance and this is just a rhinoplasty doc. not even my main doctor .

or should 250 mg of test e and t3 and hgh not even interfere with the general aesthesia so no point in telling the doctor.

i just want to make sure that they dont keep this shit in record for all doctors to know with my social security number..

and before anyone gives me shit for getting rhinoplasty while under medic aid. in america you can medic if you make less than 42k a year... so if i pay $350 a month in rent.. and make $3k a month. surely i can afford rhinoplasty in a few months time.... and its not like i am just staying home collecting welfare not working like others. so no hate please...

not an issue. Keep your mouth shut about what you use. There are only a few very select circumstances you should mention your use and that is when its screwing up the doctors differential and its something serious.

self prescribed? IMO i'd drop the HGH and T3, and lower your test to 125mg otherwise. But I'm a scaredy cat :D

self prescribed? IMO i'd drop the HGH and T3, and lower your test to 125mg otherwise. But I'm a scaredy cat :D

They took an oath, I was scared and once I had some health problems that really got to me I finally told them , now when I see any doc and they read my file they casually ask if I'm using and if so what substance and how I'm feeling etc.. Nothing and has ever came of it, I almost feel like they enjoy having something "new" in thier office to check out so it excites them..
Draws thier interest and they actually pay attention in detail to my body

not an issue. Keep your mouth shut about what you use. There are only a few very select circumstances you should mention your use and that is when its screwing up the doctors differential and its something serious.

Why wouldn't you tell your doctor? I've told all my doctors and they do more thorough blood tests and keep an eye on stuff.

Seems extremely stupid not to mention steroid use to a doc. Confidentiality means they can't tell the cops.

Can't tell the cops, but can log it into their notes which will follow you the rest of your life.

Can't tell the cops, but can log it into their notes which will follow you the rest of your life.

wow...you might end up paying a few extra bucks a month for accurate medical care. That would be terrible!!!!!

As far as I can tell it hasn't affected my insurance rates, and I have gotten docs to prescribe me cholesterol and BP medicine without trying to make up some wild story about why I need it. Nothing but pluses for me.

wow...you might end up paying a few extra bucks a month for accurate medical care. That would be terrible!!!!!

As far as I can tell it hasn't affected my insurance rates, and I have gotten docs to prescribe me cholesterol and BP medicine without trying to make up some wild story about why I need it. Nothing but pluses for me.

And did u disclose that when applying for life insurance or did u forget? Hope you didn't "forget " or your family may be denied your claim. Forget when applying for disability? It will depend on your look back period terms , very easy to deny.

Not sure your age but u need to think long term with your choices. This has been bought up many times recently.

And did u disclose that when applying for life insurance or did u forget? Hope you didn't "forget " or your family may be denied your claim. Forget when applying for disability? It will depend on your look back period terms , very easy to deny.

Not sure your age but u need to think long term with your choices. This has been bought up many times recently.

In all the jobs i've worked, you don't disclose anything for life/health insurance.

In the job i'm working now, they give you 125k life insurance standard, you can pay more if you need a bigger policy. I think it's based on age and a few other things but medical history did not play into it.

Also, Medical insurance is also standard priced for every employee. Does not take medical history into account. You can get discounts for good checkups and stuff, but it doesn't get more pricey for any reason.

I've worked multiple engineering jobs, and this is how it has always been. Medical history is never taken into account for any of this.

In all the jobs i've worked, you don't disclose anything for life/health insurance.

In the job i'm working now, they give you 125k life insurance standard, you can pay more if you need a bigger policy. I think it's based on age and a few other things but medical history did not play into it.

Also, Medical insurance is also standard priced for every employee. Does not take medical history into account. You can get discounts for good checkups and stuff, but it doesn't get more pricey for any reason.

I've worked multiple engineering jobs, and this is how it has always been. Medical history is never taken into account for any of this.

Depending on ur employor that may be true (for medical) however if u change jobs , they change who they go through and depending on the term.

What if u lost ur job and then had to apply on ur own? I'm guessing u don't have job specific disability. ( if not I like guardian)

Please look at all ur forms. Often times they have to fill out a single page about medical issues when doing life. If it's a small short term policy they might not but your gambling by doing that.

I don't know your definition of a few extra bucks, but yeah that's not how it works.

My grandmother passed due to stomach cancer and the insurance company dug deep trying to not pay out. Testing her blood to make sure she was taking her meds properly, was she under the influence, ect.

Its not as clean cut as i think you think it is. It sounds like you know the ins and outs so why did you even create this thread if you're not going to take any advice?

Anyways, disclose your info as you please. Its your life.

You should not use, nor have used in the last year, accutane. It impacts the healing.

I don't know your definition of a few extra bucks, but yeah that's not how it works.

My grandmother passed due to stomach cancer and the insurance company dug deep trying to not pay out. Testing her blood to make sure she was taking her meds properly, was she under the influence, ect.

Its not as clean cut as i think you think it is. It sounds like you know the ins and outs so why did you even create this thread if you're not going to take any advice?

man, i'm honestly not sure why I created this thread

:confused:

man, i'm honestly not sure why I created this thread
:confused: :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost