over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS that cause ZERO anxiety

I would get really bad tren and eq anxiety… it’s strange because I use nicotine and copious amounts of caffeine with high pressure all day and am fine, but those compounds always drove me to a dread feeling.

Test, primo, masteron, and var have given me zero anxiety and helped my mood a great deal.
those all seem to be safe for me too. thats prob all i will ever do again.

I do not treat AAS users and do not hold a medical license. In my personal work I have seen Lithium Bicarbonate provide great relief to adults and children. Even with with lithium blood levels below therapeutic markers. In mental health it is a drug that provides non narcotic relief for anxiety, and more serious diagnosis. It also has an effect of lowering blood pressure in some patients. It is something I would consider. I do use it when I run Tren Acetate and has helped a lot with the ability to control my emotions. I (225lb) use 1200 mg daily with 600 mg in morning and 600 mg in evening quick release. NOT XR. But XR has it's advantages but I like the fast release.

An emotion is felt before the sense of anxiety. A lot of the anxiety symptoms felt when taking compounds are from not having the poise before you started the compound. The coping mechanisms were not part of your behavior before you started the compounds so when hormone induced anxiety shows its face you do not know how to deal with the anxiety or racing thoughts. Having poise, coping mechanisms, and skillfully developing your mental health is one of the greatest advantages you can give yourself in life and dealing with hormone induced metal health complications. I know this is easier said then done.

I do not treat AAS users and do not hold a medical license. In my personal work I have seen Lithium Bicarbonate provide great relief to adults and children. Even with with lithium blood levels below therapeutic markers. In mental health it is a drug that provides non narcotic relief for anxiety, and more serious diagnosis. It also has an effect of lowering blood pressure in some patients. It is something I would consider. I do use it when I run Tren Acetate and has helped a lot with the ability to control my emotions. I (225lb) use 1200 mg daily with 600 mg in morning and 600 mg in evening quick release. NOT XR. But XR has it's advantages but I like the fast release.

An emotion is felt before the sense of anxiety. A lot of the anxiety symptoms felt when taking compounds are from not having the poise before you started the compound. The coping mechanisms were not part of your behavior before you started the compounds so when hormone induced anxiety shows its face you do not know how to deal with the anxiety or racing thoughts. Having poise, coping mechanisms, and skillfully developing your mental health is one of the greatest advantages you can give yourself in life and dealing with hormone induced metal health complications. I know this is easier said then done.

Is there a brand you can recommend?

Is there a brand you can recommend?
Has to be prescribed by a doctor. The stuff sold at supp stores isn’t the bicarbonate version and has such low bioavailability that it wouldn’t build up your blood serum levels.

All three guys I knew that were prescribed lithium….. killed themselves on lithium. And they got really fucking weird on that shit. All ex powerlifters who used a ton of gear for lots of years. So don’t go fucking spouting off giving medical advice and praising lithium as a wonder drug bad advice pal. It’s an end of the line drug that has serious ramifications. Usually given to seriously fucked up people as a last ditch attempt to help them.

All three guys I knew that were prescribed lithium….. killed themselves on lithium. And they got really fucking weird on that shit. All ex powerlifters who used a ton of gear for lots of years. So don’t go fucking spouting off giving medical advice and praising lithium as a wonder drug bad advice pal. It’s an end of the line drug that has serious ramifications. Usually given to seriously fucked up people as a last ditch attempt to help them.
Let me guess. Lithium has more serious ramifications then AAS? You are so so blind that AAS are good and Lithium bicarbonate is bad!? Its obvious that you don't know what your talking about other then some personal experiences.

Why would anyone touch that poison? It’s prescribed for severe psychosis , not anxiety. Oh , and it destroys your metabolism, causes fat gain and insulin resistance . There’s better compounds for anxiety.

Agreed. It’s a heavy duty anti psychotic . Bodybuilders having a little anxiety shouldn’t even think about it

I am going to soo try

Bpc 157, Boswell apress flex and theracurcumin——attacking inflammation

Then nootropics- senlank nasal spray. And HGh pre bed….some MOA GH can help neuron excitability.

Trying to get away from all stimulants other than theacrine dosed once around 10am.

L theanine might also be a good addition

I am going to soo try

Bpc 157, Boswell apress flex and theracurcumin——attacking inflammation

Then nootropics- senlank nasal spray. And HGh pre bed….some MOA GH can help neuron excitability.

Trying to get away from all stimulants other than theacrine dosed once around 10am.

L theanine might also be a good addition
BPC can cause anxiety. It's great. But I'm a little more on edge at 500mcg per day. It effects my wife a lot worse.

Your a fucking moron lol but you already know that. Haha
No one was giving medical advice. If you think lithium is more toxic then some of the AAS you take then you are sadly misinformed. If you knew anything about lithium in the human body you wouldn't say your ignorant comments.

P.S you should research the amount of deaths caused by lithium. Most likely your three friends resulted irreversible cessation of circulatory and respiratory functions with complications of AAS then taking lithium. If they committed while on lithium then, other mental health factors (AAS induced....) were part of their death then a soft metal found in their diets.

Agreed. It’s a heavy duty anti psychotic . Bodybuilders having a little anxiety shouldn’t even think about it
Lithium is First a mood stabilizer and antidepressant. It is used as an add-on treatment with antipsychotics for schizophrenia. But its main use is for mood stabilization and suicidology (suicide behavior). You two men are misinformed. Is's an add on treatment the same way as adderal or xanex is.

I never said anything about lithium being toxic. I’m not sure where you got that from. What I said it aided in my buddies ability to take their own fucking lives. No one ever argued that. None of them were suicidal before the lithium. Depressed for sure but the lithium more than likely pushed them over the edge. All of them had been off steroids for many years prior to the lithium. One at least a decade. The medical community is well aware of lithium’s danger for some users.

I never said anything about lithium being toxic. I’m not sure where you got that from. What I said it aided in my buddies ability to take their own fucking lives. No one ever argued that. None of them were suicidal before the lithium. Depressed for sure but the lithium more than likely pushed them over the edge. All of them had been off steroids for many years prior to the lithium. One at least a decade. The medical community is well aware of lithium’s danger for some users.
They did not kill them selves because of lithium. They killed themselves because of mental issues they were having that they did not get the proper care for. The medical society has shown lithium as a valuable medicine then a death killing machine that you are saying. Do you even know the odds that 3 of you friends would commit suicide because they were taking lithium. The results you are saying defy modern medicine.

Lithium is First a mood stabilizer and antidepressant. It is used as an add-on treatment with antipsychotics for schizophrenia. But its main use is for mood stabilization and suicidology (suicide behavior). You two men are misinformed. Is's an add on treatment the same way as adderal or xanex is.
dude I’m well aware what it’s used for and how it’s prescribed. I had a doctor try and write me a script for it because I was feeling a bit depressed. I most certainly wasn’t suicidal. I laughed at him and assured him
I was fine. And I was fine. I’m
Super glad I never took the doctors bad advice and script.

dude I’m well aware what it’s used for and how it’s prescribed. I had a doctor try and write me a script for it because I was feeling a bit depressed. I most certainly wasn’t suicidal. I laughed at him and assured him
That's your choice.

Curious if your 3 friends were veterans that seen action ?

Take a more mild medication. How many people do you think commit while taking prozac, celaxa, or remeron?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is obvious that you are misinformed and not well aware!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws