over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS use leads to enlargement of Amygdala (Negative Emotions/Aggression) Study

[emoji52]

And here I am rethinking whether that 100mgs of tren ace a week addition to my blast cycle is a bad idea šŸ¤¤

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Very low dose, I wouldn't worry about that. I did 150 mg/wk a few times and didn't have any temper problems on it. It was when I was doing something like 50mg/day that did it.

I concur. I did tren for the first time this past year. Started out at 25 mgs to test it out, 50 then 100, testing very very small changes first. Went to 150 mgs weekly. I didnt notice anything different at that dose. I was two weeks out from jr nats and was at the beach doing 2-4 hours cardio a day just bc I loved walking the beach, walking around the resort. The thing is everyone is different and best to make small changes first to see what you notice

I've run anadrol a few times in life and had no anger/emotional problems. I hadn't touched it since my early 30's and I tried running it about 2 months ago (i'm 42 now) and quickly felt my anger/agression skyrocket to the point of me losing it at work and being reprimanded(the only time in my life that has happened). Suffice it to say i quickly dropped the androl and will never EVER touch it again. Shit just plain fucked me up!

I've run anadrol a few times in life and had no anger/emotional problems. I hadn't touched it since my early 30's and I tried running it about 2 months ago (i'm 42 now) and quickly felt my anger/agression skyrocket to the point of me losing it at work and being reprimanded(the only time in my life that has happened). Suffice it to say i quickly dropped the androl and will never EVER touch it again. Shit just plain fucked me up!

Come to think of it, I had some issues the only time I used Anadrol too. I was taking 100 mg/day. I only used it once partly because of that.

Come to think of it, I had some issues the only time I used Anadrol too. I was taking 100 mg/day. I only used it once partly because of that.

Same, but I was also gaining size like crazy at the same time

Same, but I was also gaining size like crazy at the same time

I didn't seem to put on a whole bunch of size but my strength was simply insane. Never got so strong so fast, better than tren for me. It also made me leaner. Water retention though was kinda bad. I decided to not use again because of the anger, water retention, liver enzymes were messed up, and it made me at times feel like I had the flu.

To many variables. Try to think about the world or view the world without emotions. Almost all aspects of human existence has a touch of emotions. But you did state "negative" emotions. I personally experience less "negative" emotions with higher levels of Testosterone. But i have a theory why that may be. Higher levels of testosterone increases one's pain tolerance. Physical pain and emotional pain seems to go hand in hand. So my guess is higher levels of testosterone has a positive effect on one's ability to coping efficiently.

[emoji52]

And here I am rethinking whether that 100mgs of tren ace a week addition to my blast cycle is a bad idea šŸ¤¤

Yea I just added 100mg of tren enan as well and I'm rethinking this now too and have decided to stop immediately. I swore to never use it again last time, now I know why. I have had some very dark thoughts the past few days. So I have experienced what you are posting about first hand. I just know its the drugs so I tell myself to ignore it, but sitting there trying to focus on other stuff becomes very hard. I'm dropping it and you should too. Thanks for posting this, more reassurance to stay away from the poison called tren. I can always tell when some buddies of mine who use are running tren, all of a sudden they are aggravated, negative, and paranoid. Not worth it.

Very low dose, I wouldn't worry about that. I did 150 mg/wk a few times and didn't have any temper problems on it. It was when I was doing something like 50mg/day that did it.
I beg to differ, I'm one feels these drugs even at the lowest doses and I can tell you I feel the mental sides of tren on as little as 100mg a week. I can run a gram of test and I am a happy camper, I actually believe the higher I go with test the better my mood is personally. Plus, I ran 800mgs tren before and lasted weeks before giving up. Now a week on a 100mg and I quit! Things change with time.

Yea I just added 100mg of tren enan as well and I'm rethinking this now too and have decided to stop immediately. I swore to never use it again last time, now I know why. I have had some very dark thoughts the past few days. So I have experienced what you are posting about first hand. I just know its the drugs so I tell myself to ignore it, but sitting there trying to focus on other stuff becomes very hard. I'm dropping it and you should too. Thanks for posting this, more reassurance to stay away from the poison called tren. I can always tell when some buddies of mine who use are running tren, all of a sudden they are aggravated, negative, and paranoid. Not worth it.
Dude, 100% this same exact thing has been happening for to me!

I've been running tren ace for the past week or so; it's bizarre how weirdly it works on your thoughts. People's words linger in your head for long, you feel negative emotions more, and play out scenarios in your head that "might" happen.

I think I'm just substituting it for some low dose mast. It's bizarre how low of a dose can still elicit a weird response from this drug. Some of us are more sensitive to it I guess.

I don't even get night sweats, or breathing issues with it; it's the mental effects that mess with me.

Mission abort I guess.

I seriously don't like this stuff; in my case it would only be used in the last 8 weeks of a diet or prep.

An off-season for me entails being happy, full of food, plenty of sleep and tons of intensity in the gym.

I'll be pulling over my car, stepping out, and cursing at the sky for cold weather on this stuff in winter lol

Dude, 100% this same exact thing has been happening for to me!

I've been running tren ace for the past week or so; it's bizarre how weirdly it works on your thoughts. People's words linger in your head for long, you feel negative emotions more, and play out scenarios in your head that "might" happen.

I think I'm just substituting it for some low dose mast. It's bizarre how low of a dose can still elicit a weird response from this drug. Some of us are more sensitive to it I guess.

I don't even get night sweats, or breathing issues with it; it's the mental effects that mess with me.

Yes at this dose it is only the mental effects! Maybe if I was sweating I would focus on that instead of the "might" happen scenarios that mess with my head that you mention. Man do I know what you are talking about! I played through different scenarios of my death in my head the other day. It was such a shit feeling. I agree it is very crazy to even think it does this at even small doses. Says alot about how powerful this particular hormone is. I honestly think it is responsible for alot of the issues we see these days. I would bet mr protein bread and some of these other guys that went batshit crazy like Titus was because of this exact subject.

I quit tren a long time ago. Never got any "dark" thoughts....but my anxiety level was through the roof especially with any deadlines hanging around at work. Super stressed all the time.

I really haven't used a lot of stuff in my time. Last small blast was test and npp, but after reading about some of the negatives of npp...I don't think I will do that anymore.

Going forward I will be on my TRT...and when I decide to add something in it will most likely be Primo (Haven't tried that yet)...maybe some mast...and stay on my MK or start back small doses of GH.

while i fully agree that aas have all sorts of mental side effects i think blaming actions on aas is a bit far fetched. lol

i have a wierd new found sensitivity to aas and really dont use them much n havent used too much n the last few years.

years ago i used much higher doses, i THOUGHT i felt nothing.lol
some times i look back and wonder if something would have been different without so much chemical fuckery. :rolleyes:

who knows. lol
the sad truth that i have come to realize is i am a psyco with or without drugs. lol
really it makes no difference.:headbang:

sure playing with chemistry might broaden your horizons a little. :cool:
but... whatever you do is YOU

that is often a much harder issue then drugs. lol
they just become the excuse... the outlet
:star-w:rs

while i fully agree that aas have all sorts of mental side effects i think blaming actions on aas is a bit far fetched. lol

i have a wierd new found sensitivity to aas and really dont use them much n havent used too much n the last few years.

years ago i used much higher doses, i THOUGHT i felt nothing.lol
some times i look back and wonder if something would have been different without so much chemical fuckery. :rolleyes:

who knows. lol
the sad truth that i have come to realize is i am a psyco with or without drugs. lol
really it makes no difference.:headbang:

sure playing with chemistry might broaden your horizons a little. :cool:
but... whatever you do is YOU

that is often a much harder issue then drugs. lol
they just become the excuse... the outlet
:star-w:rs

I think that anything that affects body chemistry will affect personality to an extent. It just depends on how much stuff you are using, and how much control you have over your daily "normal" self.

All of us have our own set of problems...some are just better at dealing with them than others. And when you add the curveballs of life into the mix....you really have to watch how you react sometimes.

But that goes for anything.....it's a reason I don't drink. A few drinks and I am a funny person to be around as I still have some control over myself. Too many and I can be an ass as I struggle now with the filter between my brain and my mouth. Even if I say something with no emotional attachment to it in my eyes....most people perceive it as being a dick even if I'm just stating the truth because my inhibitions are lowered.

I beg to differ, I'm one feels these drugs even at the lowest doses and I can tell you I feel the mental sides of tren on as little as 100mg a week. I can run a gram of test and I am a happy camper, I actually believe the higher I go with test the better my mood is personally. Plus, I ran 800mgs tren before and lasted weeks before giving up. Now a week on a 100mg and I quit! Things change with time.

It is a strong drug for sure, but for me anadrol was bad too. You must have more sides from it then I did. It is just absolutely terrible for the heart IMO. I think it is just about the worst thing you can take for the cardiovascular system. Wasn't Dallas on a lot of it? Anyhow, if someone insisted on taking it then 150 mg/wk would be the most I would take.

Mission abort I guess.

I seriously don't like this stuff; in my case it would only be used in the last 8 weeks of a diet or prep.

An off-season for me entails being happy, full of food, plenty of sleep and tons of intensity in the gym.

I'll be pulling over my car, stepping out, and cursing at the sky for cold weather on this stuff in winter lol

Yeah, stop it. Think about what it is doing to your heart too. I think it really messed mine up.

Found this neat article outlining findings on steroid users, and key neurological changes taking place from long term AAS use.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4458166/

The biggest thing to note was the increase in size of the right amygdala. This part of the brain is responsible for fear, aggression, negative emotions, and paranoia.

Yes androgens make us more aggressive, and stronger ones like tren make us the most aggressive. Right portion of the amygdala is thought to have more androgen receptors compared to the left, and other portions of the brain. Beta Amyloid toxicity is also a risk from androgens (plaque accumulation from this is linked to Alzheimers; connects back to that tren study)

"The apparently selective anatomical effect of AAS use on the amygdala is consistent with reports documenting that the amygdala contains among the highest androgen receptor mRNA densities in the brain"

Kind of makes sense why tren makes people lunatics.

Wonder if long term use plays a role in making people more emotional in general. Wish it would've dialed the emotions lower (almost shrinking the amygdala :) ); would've made life easier to deal with.

Do the experienced guys (10+ years) notice any personality changes that have occurred over time? Granted one's attitude and demeanor evolves over the course of his life.

Very interesting stuff here.

I think that anything that affects body chemistry will affect personality to an extent. It just depends on how much stuff you are using, and how much control you have over your daily "normal" self.

All of us have our own set of problems...some are just better at dealing with them than others. And when you add the curveballs of life into the mix....you really have to watch how you react sometimes.

But that goes for anything.....it's a reason I don't drink. A few drinks and I am a funny person to be around as I still have some control over myself. Too many and I can be an ass as I struggle now with the filter between my brain and my mouth. Even if I say something with no emotional attachment to it in my eyes....most people perceive it as being a dick even if I'm just stating the truth because my inhibitions are lowered.

i dont disagree with you bro.
for me alcahol is very dangerous too. lol :eek:
again i have done horribley stupid ( at best ) things while drinking too much or taking whatever but the substances didnt do those things... i did! lol

thats the real point, cant blame the substance. lol
gotta blame YOU!
n thats the hard part.

Agreed. I can easily feel tren at 100 mg/week. Higher doses just make the mental side effects worse.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws