over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aas use with pubertal gyno

dongus

Newbies
So sadly I've had gyno as long as I can remember. I'm30 now and looking for advice on what I can expect if I start a cycle of test c at 500 mg/week.

I have quite a bit of experience with this. To put it simply, it will make gyno worse. You will want to cut down estrogen conversion with the use of an AI. Also it would be prudent to use nolva while on cycle to keep gyno at bay. There are several AIs to choose from - some swear by this, others swear by that. Unfortunately you may experience some trial and error here. I prefer dex personally. If you have nolva on hand and you are using AI X, and you notice things start to get worse, you can ramp up the nolva to 80mg+ a day. That dosage may actually eliminate your gyno outright.

The problem with adolescent gyno is that no matter what you use to keep it at bay, or wipe it out, is really only a temp fix as it will most likely come back when you stop whatever you are using to eliminate it.

Oddly enough, I had gyno all the way up until my first cycle, and now I only have it when I'm off cycle heh.

Aromasin (exemestane) and keep Femara (letrozole) on hand in case of emergency.

You already know you're gyno-prone so you are one step ahead of everyone else.

Since you already know your prone I would use 1 dose of AI every 100mg of test. If your nipples hurt up the AI but what ever you do don't get paranoid and squeeze your nipples all the time looking for something.

Okay Femara, granted, potent stuff for puffy and itchy nips. But this gent has existing gyno from puberty. We ALL know that there is only one thing that will fix the fibrosis: surgery.

Regarding surgery, make sure you get a guarantee that all mammary and fibrotic tissue will be removed and that, if necessary, a small implant will be put in place to counteract the dimple that would normally remain after surgery. Take off ALL training until your drainage is removed and if any gyno returns, take advantage of your guarantee (pleasantly or legally). Expect to pay up to 10k USD for an experienced surgeon. Often they will also remove adipose tissue from the area during the procedure which is a good practice. It sounds like a lot of pain and dollars but when the honeys are checking you out at the beach with your shirt off, you'll feel pretty good about it.

So sadly I've had gyno as long as I can remember. I'm30 now and looking for advice on what I can expect if I start a cycle of test c at 500 mg/week.

I don't think it will make it any worse if you're taking aromasin on cycle. Try 15mg ED at first and then bump up to 25mgED if/when you start noticing estro sides.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws