over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS vs Peptides..please answer.

aqrojase

Registered
OK I am very confused here brothers. I have never used any peptides...but i just wanted to know if its worth the money. I am still on the mission to gain more mass. here are my two options

increase my dose of test from 750mg to 1500mg.

or

Add peptides to 750mg of test.

Which option will make me gain more? I know the first option is a lot cheaper..but is it better to just incease my dosage or just to add peptides for gains. Thanks brothers.

Stats 5'11, 230lbs

Attachments

• gym.jpg
    gym.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 594
  • bloat.jpg
    bloat.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:
first of all get leaner... then up the dose by adding other compounds. IME adding a little bit of another compound is a lot more effective than just adding more test.

save the peptides for when you're happy with your body... then just add a little peptides here and there while decreasing the dose since you need less AAS to maintain muscle then to build it....

Thanks bro...appreciate it. yeah i am just hearing a lot about peptide usage now..and there are so many of them out there. There is no real details on what each one does.

Thanks bro...appreciate it. yeah i am just hearing a lot about peptide usage now..and there are so many of them out there. There is no real details on what each one does.

by peptides you mean all the ones on the market?

i should've been more specific... i was talking about GH. all the rest... well... personally i wouldn't waste my money on them. but that's just me.

to me it's like thinking of using androstenediol and 19-norandro when you have things like dbol and winny.

Meh, you're bigger than I am and I'm still more-or-less a natty, so take what I say with a grain of salt but...

If I were you, I'd cut first. You're lookin pretty big, but you have too much bodyfat (at least for me).

Secondly, from what I've read/researched, stacking different compounds together has a synergistic effect, which greatly boosts results. What else are you taking besides test? Are you following Big A's guide here? If you are, and you're still not seeing desired results, then I'd probably add insulin and HGH. That seems to help a lot of people.

Anyone with more experience than me have any better suggestions?

by peptides you mean all the ones on the market?

i should've been more specific... i was talking about GH. all the rest... well... personally i wouldn't waste my money on them. but that's just me.

to me it's like thinking of using androstenediol and 19-norandro when you have things like dbol and winny.

Peptides are not to GH, what andro is to dbol. Not by a long shot. Peptides are an equivalent tool to GH, in my experience.

Meh, you're bigger than I am and I'm still more-or-less a natty, so take what I say with a grain of salt but...

If I were you, I'd cut first. You're lookin pretty big, but you have too much bodyfat (at least for me).

Secondly, from what I've read/researched, stacking different compounds together has a synergistic effect, which greatly boosts results. What else are you taking besides test? Are you following Big A's guide here? If you are, and you're still not seeing desired results, then I'd probably add insulin and HGH. That seems to help a lot of people.

Anyone with more experience than me have any better suggestions?

Why do you say "more or less a natty"? 750mg test weekly isn't at all "natty"?

Not even close!

Thanks for all the comments bro's. Yes I was referring to Peptides as in ifg1, cjc, ghrp, and those in nature. I have only really done test and have thrown in some dbol from time to time. I am 28yo and started using gear at the age of 26, and by no means have I used all the AAS and the stacks yet. I also have used superdrol twice, but will never use it again because of side-effects.

I havn't tested my bodyfat, but yes it may be high. My goal is to get to 250lbs by the end of this year, and do so safely. I will take your advise and play around with the gear for a while to see how that worksout.

Im a huge fan of peps but dont really consider them muscle builders. They keep fat down when bulking. They keep joints and tendons strong and all the other benifits of gh really. Ghrp 6 will increase appitite so good for bulking but you cant compare to roids for muscle building effects. ghrp/cjc is awsome for cuting fat though and quite anti catabolic.

Igf i know little about so wont comment on that

First this guy says test and peptides. Then he says he actually meant test and gh. Now he says no, he actually meant peptides. Make up your mind bro. From the picture you look like someone that was banned a while back :rolleyes:

First this guy says test and peptides. Then he says he actually meant test and gh. Now he says no, he actually meant peptides. Make up your mind bro. From the picture you look like someone that was banned a while back :rolleyes:

I think he said he wants to do peptides the entire time.

If you go back and re read my posting..I meant peptides..from the beginning. Another brother confused it with gh, but i corrected him. I have never been banned.....please look how long i have been a member on this site. I didn't just create a new account. I just don't post much as i am always busy. But no question is a stupid question...we are all here to help each other.

Here is one of my most recent pics..took 3 weeks ago. Also i have a progress series of pics on the members pic section. I have made some really great progress since i joined professionalmuscle.

Attachments

• suspension.jpg
    suspension.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 605
Bro I would do the peptides now, while on the gear. IGF-1 R3, ghrp-6 and cjc-1295. If you get the real product, You will love the results. IMO IGF-1 will make you grow period, if your on gear and working out hard, that growth will be directed to the muscle and connective tissue.

I would say don't waste your time with any IGF or MGF... the science says they probably don't work quite how we would want them and only a handful of people say anecdotally they work, but that's just my take. Use either the GH peptides (GHRP/GRF) or HGH. Then add insulin for max results.

Well i dont want to take credit for this notion but i read it a while back and have passed this along to a couple of friends. I dont remember who said it but please think about this.

When you double your test from 750 to 1500 you are missing a growth window. Why not just bump it up to 800 for a few months, then maybe 1000 for 6 months or so and then 1200 for a few months etc.....

By jumping from 750 to 1500 you just missed 750 mg worth of growth. SOme people only need just a small amount more to break a sticking point. I also know that when i get too high in my test i actually feel like i am going backward and am doing more harm than good.

I would just say bump up the test a tad bit at a time and give it enough time to help do what its supposed to do.

Well i dont want to take credit for this notion but i read it a while back and have passed this along to a couple of friends. I dont remember who said it but please think about this.

When you double your test from 750 to 1500 you are missing a growth window. Why not just bump it up to 800 for a few months, then maybe 1000 for 6 months or so and then 1200 for a few months etc.....

By jumping from 750 to 1500 you just missed 750 mg worth of growth. SOme people only need just a small amount more to break a sticking point. I also know that when i get too high in my test i actually feel like i am going backward and am doing more harm than good.

I would just say bump up the test a tad bit at a time and give it enough time to help do what its supposed to do.

Yes this does seem a very good and cheap option. Which peptide though would most of you say is the best bang for your buck.

For me personally. I would increase the test if muscle size was my primary focus. All things equal more mgs= more size. Now that doesnt mean go right to doubling your mgs, rather work your way up. However, Gh and peptides can add a certain "quality" to your physique that just upping the test wont do. To answer your question I think GHRP-6 has the best bang for the buck, but you really want the combo of cjc/GHRP to get the most results for your $

Peptides are not to GH, what andro is to dbol. Not by a long shot. Peptides are an equivalent tool to GH, in my experience.

I would agree with this too. CJC/GHRP-6 3x daily has worked every bit as well as low-moderate dose GH for me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member