over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS vs Peptides..please answer.

WOW at some of the comments on here.

first off why jump from 750 to 1500? what is your reasoning behind going to 1500? what happened to a gram?, 1200?

a huge mofo...ha ha ha himself told me AAS doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of things... , take as much HGH as you can afford, that right there should tell you the importance of GH or peptides that have to ability to raise your natural GH a significant amount.

the guy that said that IGF is a waist, LMAO, yea ok bro whatever :rolleyes:

the peptides if used in a research fashion only, will help mice achieve more leaner muscle tissue and help reduce bodyfat stores especially if used long term. I suggest you try and work with one of your local university labs so you can see this happen first hand.

Last edited:
WOW at some of the comments on here.

first off why jump from 750 to 1500? what is your reasoning behind going to 1500? what happened to a gram?, 1200?

a huge mofo...ha ha ha himself told me AAS doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of things... , take as much HGH as you can afford, that right there should tell you the importance of GH or peptides that have to ability to raise your natural GH a significant amount.

the guy that said that IGF is a waist, LMAO, yea ok bro whatever :rolleyes:

the peptides if used in a research fashion only, will help mice achieve more leaner muscle tissue and help reduce bodyfat stores especially if used long term. I suggest you try and work with one of your local university labs so you can see this happen first hand.

Definitely like what you have to say there bro! Hearing people say lower dose of test and a lot of hgh is the way to go in the long run...definitely gonna consider it now that you say it too :D

Hey brad-I respect you and your knowledge very much. You always have good insite and are very well versed in body building info.

Can you post what you like as far as peptides are concerned.

Hey brad-I respect you and your knowledge very much. You always have good insite and are very well versed in body building info.

Can you post what you like as far as peptides are concerned.

thanks bro, I love what IGF-des has done to the university's lab rat CECIL, I have also noticed great results with ipamorelin and GRF 1-29 together with some of the other rats in the lab, we are putting cecil {with who i personally get to work with} on those two peps in about 1 weeks time along with the IGF-des. will start cecils log soon in the log section of the board.

b-boy what dose of igf do you give cecil?

well professor johnson has brought me on as a "consultant" as im not a student at the university. prof. johnson has tried to get cecil's conditions as close to mine or what i would recomend if the use of AAS and peptides were legal. he has ask me to recomend what a bodybuilder on my level would do and my personal preference and he will try and get cecil as close to that on a mg/lb level as possible, so we are dosing cecil with what would be equal to myself taking 80mcg's on workout days taken bi-laterally 40/40 into the muscle trained 30 minutes before training.

I like igf DES maybe try that or just add in some good ol gh

Side note don't just worry about what the scale says may egg leaner first quality over quantity

thank you very much for the info bboy...always nice to hear what the experienced professors have to say

My mistake... I misread your post!

I read it same way you did till i went back

Back to original post why not 1 gram of test and peps. Bit more test for added growth and peps to keep fat down- win-win

The longer you wait the better the gains will be.
The only "peptides" I would mess with are insulin and HGH...and wait..that's the problem ..most people don't wait..
750 mgs is an assload of test too...more than enough to gain on for a while with dietary and training changes..you are just scratching the surface so be patient.

agree w Massive G

You seem to be making good gains -nice work. Stay with the current program I think, and lean up via training and diet.

Thanks a lot for all the great information bro's. This site is the best...great knowledge. I will stick with test dosage of 750mg...but am really interested in GHRP-6. It seems pretty decent in price...and would 100mcg per day be enough?

Thanks a lot for all the great information bro's. This site is the best...great knowledge. I will stick with test dosage of 750mg...but am really interested in GHRP-6. It seems pretty decent in price...and would 100mcg per day be enough?

If you want to use ghrp6, the normal dosing is 100-150mcg 2-3x per day in conjunction with mod grf1-29, 100mcg. This protocol works out to be equivalent to a nice solid dose of gh, several iu's.

Ghrp6 may give you hunger. Some people get cortisol or prolactin sides from ghrp6. The mod grf 1-29 can cause a flush ("cjc flush") and palpitations for a few minutes.

It worked well for me. Good anti-inflammatory effects from ghrp6. At the moment, just using hgh.

It all depends what your goals are man. Everyone here will give you the safest and most conservative advice of anyone in the world. It depends how long you have been at it, how long you have been at that dose, diet, etc. I would def. go with about a gram of test and a little deca if you aren't gaining at that dose.

Also, for all the 'you need to get leaner' guys, please ignore them unless you don't want to compete someday. I wont insult anyone but generally the people that insist on having contest abs all year will be about the same weight year after year. You look young, put the mass on in your first few years and fuck what the haters say. They will say to keep it under 10% but I say an absolute max of 15%.

For the original question about peptides, probably the same guy that told b-boy told me take everything you can afford. I have heard that from 2 other IFBB guys now in person. I have the CJC/GHRP combo you are talking about in my fridge right now. Doing 100mcg of each 3x day starting soon. I've never used peps and I am trying to hold out another year or two for GH.

If you are honestly doing 750 test only per week, you have lots of growing to do with just AAS. Experiment with the other compounds.

It all depends what your goals are man. Everyone here will give you the safest and most conservative advice of anyone in the world. It depends how long you have been at it, how long you have been at that dose, diet, etc. I would def. go with about a gram of test and a little deca if you aren't gaining at that dose.

Also, for all the 'you need to get leaner' guys, please ignore them unless you don't want to compete someday. I wont insult anyone but generally the people that insist on having contest abs all year will be about the same weight year after year. You look young, put the mass on in your first few years and fuck what the haters say. They will say to keep it under 10% but I say an absolute max of 15%.

For the original question about peptides, probably the same guy that told b-boy told me take everything you can afford. I have heard that from 2 other IFBB guys now in person. I have the CJC/GHRP combo you are talking about in my fridge right now. Doing 100mcg of each 3x day starting soon. I've never used peps and I am trying to hold out another year or two for GH.

If you are honestly doing 750 test only per week, you have lots of growing to do with just AAS. Experiment with the other compounds.
not everything just take all the HGH you can afford.

The longer you wait the better the gains will be.
The only "peptides" I would mess with are insulin and HGH...and wait..that's the problem ..most people don't wait..
750 mgs is an assload of test too...more than enough to gain on for a while with dietary and training changes..you are just scratching the surface so be patient.

And to bump this ...it may seem I am knocking research peptides-but I don't have any experience with or plan to mess with any of them-so I can't give advice on what or how to use these compounds if I haven't used them.

I am also of the basic mentality of GH is 10 times better than IGF-1 just as synthroid (although suppressive) is also more anabolic than T3 -it all comes down to the conversion IMO and experience.

There is a general rule in this game to stay "healthy" over the longterm and that's to keep doses sane, stacks low, orals infrequent as well as tren based compounds...and then to keep the HPTA up with HRT doses of Test and small doses of GH and low dose of thyroid if needed to fight the metabolic lag that so many people get with yo you cycling or even with year round cycling where they run high doses and switch compounds. This is only the ergogenic portion of it, the supplemental/dietary aspect helps a great deal as well.

A lot of pros after years of spinning the high dose shotgunning everything but the kitchen sink fall back to the lower dosed GH scheme by accident -which turns out to be the best thing for them.

I think once you reach critical mass -you can maintain and regain it on much lower doses if you play your cards right.

Thanks bud, i really appreciate it. I would love to do gh, but i am looking for a cheaper alternative. The cjc and ghrp combo looks very good. Basically the reason behind my use of test only..has been from the scare of side effects. i have tried a 4 week cycle of tren acetate once....and that gave great result, but I felt every single side effect from tren. yes i think i need to play around with gear a little more.

Thanks bud, i really appreciate it. I would love to do gh, but i am looking for a cheaper alternative. The cjc and ghrp combo looks very good. Basically the reason behind my use of test only..has been from the scare of side effects. i have tried a 4 week cycle of tren acetate once....and that gave great result, but I felt every single side effect from tren. yes i think i need to play around with gear a little more.

Peptides cost me about the same as synthetic GH.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws