over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AB Injections!!!!!!

massmonster32

FOUNDING Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anyone do IM ab injections. I am using prop/fina/susp/ and ED injections are killing me. Prop is my favorite but after this cycle I am going back to cyp or enthanate cause the frequency is to much. I am using 25g5/8 but still. I tried the glutes 23g1 and hate that squeeky feeling.

I have good abs so figured I could hit them with no problem. I did have to take 32 Im injections from rabies vacc when I was younger after being bit by a stray dog for precautions. Sucks cause the other two people bitten didnt take them. But I didnt know if AAS injections in the abs would hurt.

PS my calf is killing me. Usually prop in the calf dont hurt. BAHAHWAH.MM

this may be stupid but I didnt even know you could shoot a.s sub-q???

I have shot in the triceps sub-Q with good results you go in at a angle facing upward between both heads their is a flat spot. But doesnt hitting the ab muscle itself make it im instead of subq. MM

ab injections??

I think this is just silly. aas just cannot be efficiently absorbed if shot sub-q. That is why everything you read and are instructed to do with aas calls for im.
Why would you even think about doing this? Surely you haven't ran out of other areas to inject?
No flame, just not the best way imo.

Ok true I do have other places but just thought If someone was to have pronounced abs a 6pk very good sized with excellent seperation. Couldnt one inject into the ab muscle itself and it would be considered an intrumuscular injection especially if I used a 23g1. Well worth a shot.MM

If

You're looking for localized muscle growth (just a guess) in the abdominal area, then I think it highly unlikely that injecting directly into them would do this for you.
That is caused by muscle facia stretching due to so much volume of oils injected into certain areas. Ex. biceps, tris, calves.
But even in those araes the amount of oil needed to make a pronounced difference is more than most guys would have in there cycle anyway. It would have to follow pretty close to the same guidelines as described in the SEO thread.
Also, I just still feel there is too much chance for something to possibly go wrong when injecting into such a thin muscle wall as the abdominal area.
I guess it's your choice though bro, you might be onto the next hot area for injections?

Thanks sounds good. Guess I am gona do lats chest and calves alteranted for a while give the glutes and quads a rest. I dont like delt injections. Take care thanks for the response.MM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131