over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ab Training and Cramps

GDADDYG8

Registered
Some reason, particularly when dieting, I get abdominal cramps during sex and when I am training abs. Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never get them during sex, but I do get them doing abs. They are fucking brutal and last forever it feels like. I can take some decent pain, but they hurt me.

It could be a sodium/potassium problem. If you're taking in fewer calories, selecting less processed food sources, and doing more cardio (losing electrolytes through sweat), then that might be your problem.

Try something with electrolytes intraworkout.

I do 4 scoops Purple Wraath and have never cramped anywhere no matter how hard I'm dieting / training / how much cardio I'm doing.

I have the same problem and i also think it is related to a potassium deficiency. It gets better when i use electrolytes or a potassium supplement. Never get it when bulking.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

if you do abs everyday, your abs will be accustom to it abs you’ll rarely get cramps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get laid that often. But when I train my abs I get cramps. But abs is one of my weak muscles so it's probably that.

I think taurine can help a little bit.

calcium /magnesium
diet tonic water helps also (quinine)
mix pre workout or whatver other drink(s) you use when dieting
clen, if being used can also be the culprit
leaner you get, more susceptible

After a good bout of Abb cramps you wont have to train them for a Week!
A good bout of Tren cough comes in a close 2nd...

After a good bout of Abb cramps you wont have to train them for a Week!
A good bout of Tren cough comes in a close 2nd...

exactly. isometrics! just like using electostim machines.
id get them...i got em once while bangin this chick in the ass so hard i was bruised for a week.
and i get em when i first start back doing crunches after not doing them for awhile. specially the lower part. i gotta bend over and stand up slowly whilst punchin myself.
the worst is when i start the set and immediately cramp. i just work thru it. maybe salt and pickle juice/cider vinegar will help. actually i know the acetic acid helps right away.

When I was drinking gallons of water a day flushing electrolytes I would get them constantly.
Laughin, sex and work. They would totally Lock-Up...
Took a minute or so for them to release!

Are you running HGH? Something I noticed after being on over 6 months is that I cramp much easier than before. Doing abs I almost always cramp. I can't do many exercises for them because of it. Also I play soccer year round. My hamstrings camp real bad after about 30 minutes of playing. It's not normal cardio it's when I'm full out sprinting. I had to start wrapping my legs before games or else I won't be able to play. Never happened before I started HGH.

potassium. when i diet i know my intake of potassium is very low, especially when im using dnp and i try to stay away from fats and sugars and pretty much everything that isn't straight up protein. avocados have about the highest daily % of potassium out of any food...if you aren't dieting and can afford them, eating like half of one a day will be more than what most people get in potassium. banana's i normally eat, but the content is pretty low, i cut them out when im dieting, so i have even less.

make sure you are drinking electrolytes, they contain (minimal) potassium. i would say you could supplement and see if it helps, i've never tried potassium vitamins.

also dont just jump in and start doing some abs. get yourself a foam roller, stretch and shit before you just jump right into crunches etc. easing into it will help, and if you start continually hitting them multiple times a week over time the cramping should fade, i know when i havent done abs in a bit or if i only do them like once a week they will cramp up sometimes. also dependent on some of the gear i might be using too.. shit like anavar used to make me cramp so bad i could barely do an ab routine which felt very counter productive to trying to make gains in that category.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws