over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ab training while bulking?

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Do you train abs while bulking? I don't mean off-season, because that's always a good idea, my older brother had a hernia and the docs told him that if he had stronger abs that would've helped prevent that... Rather, I mean while bulking, especially if incorporating slin into your regimen, because it's my current understand that slin shuttles nutrients into the areas trained... So do you train them or skip them and save ab training until you're ready for cutting?

I hardly ever directly train my and but because I don't want a thicker waist I do planks and vacuumes too increase core control and tighten but I have thick and already and direct growth would make me look blocky

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

if training is intense enough....and with enough weight.....
and your doing all the compound movements...abs should
get plenty of stimulation....

mine get sore when I do tri pushdowns....bent over rows....ect...

I've heard that before, but I've never had abs until I started training them. I definitely feel them on pushdowns though. The other thing I've read is that fat tends to be stored on the laziest body part.

I don't train my abs other than decline crunches, my obliques would look out of proportion on my hips. Squats, rows and my favorite, the lat pull over machine all hit them decently enough.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I train my abs right before fasted cardio.
Just vacuums and some decline situps.

I dont train them later in the day when im workingout and full of GH and slin. I already a blocked turtle shell when bulking, dont need it to grow anymore.

I've always trained abs very heavy and lots of reps. I have very developed abs and I still got 4 hernias.

strong abs also help keep your lower back strong. its all intertwined. i do crunches but only 100 once a week. its not like its gonna ruin a bulk. its crunches for pete's sake.

I've heard that before, but I've never had abs until I started training them. I definitely feel them on pushdowns though. The other thing I've read is that fat tends to be stored on the laziest body part.

I believe fat is stored where it is genetically predisposed to store. It's kind of like people trying to localize fat reduction with injectable clen, doesn't work and I don't believe losing/storing fat is the same either. Just my thiughts, I'm fat so it doesn't really matter lol

Mine get sore after some play time with the old lady. Have fun and get a nice core workout at the same time, get two birds stoned at once.

Mine get sore after some play time with the old lady. Have fun and get a nice core workout at the same time, get two birds stoned at once.

yup...that too

Do you train abs while bulking? I don't mean off-season, because that's always a good idea, my older brother had a hernia and the docs told him that if he had stronger abs that would've helped prevent that... Rather, I mean while bulking, especially if incorporating slin into your regimen, because it's my current understand that slin shuttles nutrients into the areas trained... So do you train them or skip them and save ab training until you're ready for cutting?

I train my abs year around whether bulking or cutting. I enjoy ab training so its just part of my routine.

I believe fat is stored where it is genetically predisposed to store. It's kind of like people trying to localize fat reduction with injectable clen, doesn't work and I don't believe losing/storing fat is the same either. Just my thiughts, I'm fat so it doesn't really matter lol

right on brother.

mine goes to my love handles in the rear, no ab workout is gonna solve that problem. just dnp and going easy on the CHOCOLATE

Training your core is never a bad idea. It should be a constant part of a lifters iron diet.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Haha, "play time with the old lady" guess I'm not the only one worried about the wife checking up on our posts.

Training your core is never a bad idea. It should be a constant part of a lifters iron diet.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bingo. I always had lower back issues until i started training my abs/core directly.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws