over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

abcess after injecting calf?

mdmm2

Registered
i injected 1ml of test 400 and .5ml of test prop into my calf monday night.i found it hard to walk yesterday and almost impossible today.my calf is hot,red and swollen.do you think it could be an abcess if so i'm fucked cos i just started a new job where i'm on my feet all day.

Now WHY the fuck would you inject TEST FOUR HUNDRED + PROP into your calf? You sir, deserve every single bit of pain, because that is by far the DUMBEST shit Ive ever heard, SPECIALLY considering you just started an "on your feet all day" job. Standing ovation bro...

Also, if its hot and red, its most likely infected. Get on antiobiotics ASAP, Bactrim is your best bet.

Has a job working on feet all day...Injects calves? Thats like having a job where you have to hold things all day and injecting your forearms...Come on man. ANd yes I agree with above sounds like infection

Now WHY the fuck would you inject TEST FOUR HUNDRED + PROP into your calf? You sir, deserve every single bit of pain, because that is by far the DUMBEST shit Ive ever heard, SPECIALLY considering you just started an "on your feet all day" job. Standing ovation bro...

Also, if its hot and red, its most likely infected. Get on antiobiotics ASAP, Bactrim is your best bet.

LOL! harsh.......but very true. definintly not the brightest thing youve ever done. you should get some antibiotics asap,i agree bactrim is best.

ya i fucked up i was rushing cos i don't want my wife to know im taking it.so i injected test 400 by mistake it was suppose to be npp.but it seems to be spreading around.like yesterday it was just painful on the site, now it's all the outer head of the calf.

ya i fucked up i was rushing cos i don't want my wife to know im taking it.so i injected test 400 by mistake it was suppose to be npp.but it seems to be spreading around.like yesterday it was just painful on the site, now it's all the outer head of the calf.

No, you didnt "fuck up" , that is an outright idiotic, inexperienced and ridiculous move. You don’t belong taking steroids. How do you confuse Test 400 for NPP? And why would you shoot 1.5ML into a calf?

Even if you confused T400 for NPP, you still added Prop to it. Prop..Fucking Prop…. In a calf…. Seriously? And if you don’t want your WIFE knowing something you do, you married the wrong person, or you have no testicles.

LOL…wow…best of wishes to you at your new job, I don’t think you will be making a good presentation of yourself on your first day.

fuck off you fuckin fool! christ! nice 1 for the advise you fuckin cunt!

Wow, everyone is being a bit harsh. Yeah bone head
Move. I don't inj calves but if I did I'd never go over 1ml and I prob wouldn't use prop. That being said you did both. Advil will help the swelling and pain. You def should see your doc or get some antibiotics ASAP.. You wouldn't want to have to explain to your wife why they had to cut you open and pack out your abscess.

fuck off you fuckin fool! christ! nice 1 for the advise you fuckin cunt!

Nah, I have a dick and two balls. I also got cut off by a REAL cunt this morning, and Im not having the best of days, and I guess you are catching my fury.

Honestly, I apologize for being a dick, but im sorry, I had to let you have it LOL...

Ok, now seriously...follow my advice.

1) Never again inject into your calf
2) Take 1 full gram of Ibuprofen. Yes, ONE GRAM. That is a total of (5) 200mg capsules. No, you will not overdose. Yes, it will take 50% of your pain away, in 30 minutes.
3) Go to a local pharmacy, and get yourself some Bactrim, IMMEDIATELY.
Bactrim is very efficient at killing bacteria, and it will prevent an abscess.
4) Do NOT touch the area, you will only make it worse.
5) Im sorry for being a dick. Best of luck in healing your leg.

Nah, I have a dick and two balls. I also got cut off by a REAL cunt this morning, and Im not having the best of days, and I guess you are catching my fury.

Honestly, I apologize for being a dick, but im sorry, I had to let you have it LOL...

2) Take 1 full gram of Ibuprofen. Yes, ONE GRAM. That is a total of (5) 200mg capsules. No, you will not overdose. Yes, it will take 50% of your pain away, in 30 minutes.

You don't think a gram is over kill? I'd start with about
400-600 and see if that helps. In 4-6 hours the pain will be coming back anyway and it will be time to take more ibuprofen. I agree with everything else.. Get on it ASAP

You don't think a gram is over kill? I'd start with about
400-600 and see if that helps. In 4-6 hours the pain will be coming back anyway and it will be time to take more ibuprofen. I agree with everything else.. Get on it ASAP

No, a gram is not overkill. Its only 250mg more than an extra strength Ibuprofen. It takes 150 pills to overdose from Ibuprofen (30,000mg) .

The 1 gram will hit him hard and fast, and it will deduct the pain in half.

Ouch...live and learn bro....To me it sounds like an infection. Good luck brother

Sometimes we need a little harsh words to get our attention and let us know we need to take a lot more time and do shit right instead of rushing through. That being said...... Jimmyjones...... Good job on the sound advice and letting him know your really not a dick. We all have bad days

just got back from my doc.he said i'm bleeding from inside the muscle.we don't have bactrim here in ireland so he gave me fulcon 500mg(anti biotic) taken 4 times a day 7 days a week ant 2 difene 75mg daily(pain killer/anti inflamatory).

make sure to take some pro-biotics after the anti-biotic course is finished otherwise your intestinal health could suffer.

appology accepted jj!we all have shitty days, this is by far my worst in a long time.just got back training after a long layoff now off again, lucky enough to get a job in this fucked up resession after being out of work for 3 years and now that's probably gone.all over one fucking stupid mistake.

just got back from my doc.he said i'm bleeding from inside the muscle.we don't have bactrim here in ireland so he gave me fulcon 500mg(anti biotic) taken 4 times a day 7 days a week ant 2 difene 75mg daily(pain killer/anti inflamatory).

Good choice on seeing the doc bro. FYI I inject calves 2 times a week, but never with anything over 100mg or prop. Also I inject no more than 1cc in each

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear