over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

abcess from synterol

Onslaught - was it a 'sterile' abscess, or an infected one? If it was 'sterile', it just means that the oil accumulated in an area too much.

If it's an infected abscess, toss the bottle. You can easily contaminate any injectible, especially multi use vials.

yeah it was sterile, but not sure why it happened again..

as far as the pics ill take some soon...

Ive used it in these body parts.

quads (just on outer)
calves
biceps
triceps (each head)
shoulders
chest
and even my ass lol.

Ass shots weren't so permanent nor was calves.
My calves were just to sore to do the standard protocol.

I looked like a big ol juice head lol

Just toss the bottle and get a new one. Whats another bottle to the 40 you've already used.

as far as the pics ill take some soon...

Ive used it in these body parts.

quads (just on outer)
calves
biceps
triceps (each head)
shoulders
chest
and even my ass lol.

Ass shots weren't so permanent nor was calves.
My calves were just to sore to do the standard protocol.

I looked like a big ol juice head lol

OMG
:eek:
I'd really love - even pay to see some of these pics.

I am at a loss for words. How long have you been working out? Post some stats up. Ive gotta see this.
And dont add BA to the solution. Major inflammation would likely occur.

OMG
:eek:
I'd really love - even pay to see some of these pics.

I am at a loss for words. How long have you been working out? Post some stats up. Ive gotta see this.
And dont add BA to the solution. Major inflammation would likely occur.

The amount of bodyparts he's done is no big deal. Flex Wheeler described how he was doing every single muscle, which was about 100 injections per day, or something like that.

It just sounds then like you injected into scar tissue and the oil accumulated.

If for sure it was a sterile abscess, then the bottle is not contaminated.

No offense meant. I always felt it should be used for a lagging bodypart to help create overall symmetry. When I read all those parts I assumed that the use was done in an effort get big without working for it. I didn't even think about competition and that perhaps he had reached his peak and then utilized the product to enhance his overall gains. My apologies .

Bump! Would be great to see some pics.

true... lets see some pics!!

Pics or your a liar.. :D:p

Flex Wheeler described how he was doing every single muscle, which was about 100 injections per day, or something like that.

Is this true? Thats crazy... Makes me wonder how early in his career he did this and how much it contributed to his physique (arguably one of the best of all time).

upon getting to the bottom of a bottle of Syntherol once i noticed there was a dead bug in it (IE I used the entire bottle with a bug in it and hadn't noticed till the bottle was almost empty). There are obviously properties of the formula that keep it steril otherwise I am sure I would have received an infection from this.

upon getting to the bottom of a bottle of Syntherol once i noticed there was a dead bug in it (IE I used the entire bottle with a bug in it and hadn't noticed till the bottle was almost empty). There are obviously properties of the formula that keep it steril otherwise I am sure I would have received an infection from this.

Bug?? It's made in the same pharma lab that makes a lot of the drugs your doctor prescribes you!

Bug?? It's made in the same pharma lab that makes a lot of the drugs your doctor prescribes you!

It can still happen. I was shocked also. The good news was, even with the bug, no infection.

It can still happen. I was shocked also. The good news was, even with the bug, no infection.

You should have contacted Synthetek asap. This is a very serious matter that Synthetek has to address with the manufacturer.

You should have contacted Synthetek asap. This is a very serious matter that Synthetek has to address with the manufacturer.

Ok! This only happened last month, and I still have the empty bottle so I can get a batch number off of it. Can you PM me a contact for quality assurance?

Good. You have message. This is the first time ever in 9 years for anything like this.

a bug?????? wtf----how could this get past any legit pharma quality control? its gotta be made ug. a legit pharma company would get shut down for that!

a bug?????? wtf----how could this get past any legit pharma quality control? its gotta be made ug. a legit pharma company would get shut down for that!

Exactly. This is the lab that makes drugs for Pfizer and Bayer among others. Shit is going to hit the fan, that's for sure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131