over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Abdominal Bloating/Distension

JK_5

Registered
From time to time, I've gotten some really bad abdominal bloating/distension while on a cycle. I've researched many different causes, but can't seem to find an answer or relief. This also comes with lower back pain. Seems to get worse after a leg day with heavy squats, deadlifts....I've tried using AI's for the possibility of elevated Estro, but no relief. I've tried OTC meds like water pills and gas X, but nothing relieves the pain and discomfort. I know it's water retention because i'll gain a few extra pounds and my stomach is really distended with pain. I have low BF%, around 8-10% right now. Any thoughts?

It'll last for days, or even weeks. Currently been a week in which it has been up and down, but it's back at it's worst a week later.

Back off the food, worst thing u can do is keep forcing food down. If it was just water I'm sure it would be everywhere not just ur stomach. I get this a lot also, for me it's just digestion issues. Probiotics, digestive enzymes, staying away from certain foods helps me... Could also be liver stress, just throwing that out there

What are you running.I know for me dbol did that to me.I only ran dbol twice and will never run again.I had about 30 pills left and I flushed them down the toilet so I wouldn't be tempted to use them up.Get bloodwork just in case.

Back off the food, worst thing u can do is keep forcing food down. If it was just water I'm sure it would be everywhere not just ur stomach. I get this a lot also, for me it's just digestion issues. Probiotics, digestive enzymes, staying away from certain foods helps me... Could also be liver stress, just throwing that out there

I've thought about both those things...the messed up thing is that I want to eat MORE when I'm like this, even though it makes it a little worse. I can honestly eat nothing though, and the bloat and pain is still there. But, with that said, my diet has been way off since Easter. Damn girlfriend and holidays haha. But yes, maybe the liver as well.

Bro; im in your boat 100%; Actually just today i was on the phone with my wife whos a nurse asking about my distended stomach, even my belly button which is an innie; is starting to come out some! Ive never done Growth and only on a lil test, tren and masteron. so idk whats going on; only thing is Im not really feeling any pain.

What are you running.I know for me dbol did that to me.I only ran dbol twice and will never run again.I had about 30 pills left and I flushed them down the toilet so I wouldn't be tempted to use them up.Get bloodwork just in case.

I was running Dbol a few weeks ago, but stopped right before this issue. I'm currently running 750 Test mix 500 EQ/ week

Try the FODMAPS diet and see what foods don't agree with you. I've dealt with this a lot myself and was so confused because I was eating gluten free, dairy free, no artificial sweeteners and couldn't understand why my stomach was so distended still.

Ended up cutting out oats and broccoli from my diet completely and made a night and day difference.

Diverticulosis can cause these symptoms.A high protein diet is a leading cause.This is more common in people over 40.

Eat fast digestible carbs. Fruits, Veggies, Cream of Rice.

Cut calories, cut fiber and bread. find foods that bloat you.

I have the same issue... and honestly, it always seems to happen when I'm eating massive quantities of food/protein.

I think even when you're on gear, there is so much food/protein your body can absorb. People read "Oh, so and so said you should be eating 2-2.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight"... so you end up eating way more than your body can handle, and it's counterproductive on several levels.

Whenever I exp this, I'll try to just eat minimally over the next couple days, and it goes away. Total bro science, but I think if you're eating THAT much, you gotta give your body a chance to break all that down.

I hover from about 210-225, even 1.5g of protein per pound and I'm getting bloated and heavy.

I got a you my man. Lately I've been adding 2/3rd cup of Kelloggs All Bran to 2-3 of my whey shakes...add a little water and making it a thick shake or sludge type spoon meal.

And man I'm cleaning out a few times a day and distention is going down. I take all sorts of fiber powders but nothing gives me clean large solid movements like all bran buds. The powders take too long to work and can bloat you.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Talk about timing as I type this I am bloated big-time. For me today I believe it was too much carbonated water (seltzer water) which I normally do not drink. I mean there is nothing to it other than it being sparkling, but that coupled with 1.25lbs of Salmon and massive bowl of spinach and tomatoes I am ready to explode.

I was going to start a thread about how much my weight goes up and down some days. I could literally go to bed weighing 249lbs and wake up at 242lbs. To me that seem's impossible and I am lead to believe that it's due to me drinking 3-4 gallons of water a day.

Time to go back on the Blueprint Cleanse next week. That was the best feeling on day 2.

How long do you cleanse for? When I hear cleanse I think skinny fat people with no muscles. Scared me to even try one with just liquid. I'd deflate lol

How long do you cleanse for? When I hear cleanse I think skinny fat people with no muscles. Scared me to even try one with just liquid. I'd deflate lol

I did it for 3 days and it was fine. I thought same way you did, but I still trained and had soup broth day 1 & 2. In no way did I feel flat or like I had lost and gains. The overall feeling was a sense of renewing my body and reseting my system. It's crazy how much my skin cleared up and how many toxins my body shit out. I eased back into food with salad, fish and light foods. It's something I plan on doing every 2-3 months just for that renewal feeling.

Digestive enzymes 2x per day along with Metamucil before bed. Keeps things moving.

What's everyone's preferred fiber powder between psyllium husk and fibersol2?

I did it for 3 days and it was fine. I thought same way you did, but I still trained and had soup broth day 1 & 2. In no way did I feel flat or like I had lost and gains. The overall feeling was a sense of renewing my body and reseting my system. It's crazy how much my skin cleared up and how many toxins my body shit out. I eased back into food with salad, fish and light foods. It's something I plan on doing every 2-3 months just for that renewal feeling.

So from scanning the site it's 6 bottles a day and you did 3 days? Does it tell you to have anything else like the soup you had? curious what the protocol is.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar