over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Abdominal distension?

cujo200231

Newbies
Has anyone here ever suffered from abdominal distension? Not sure if was from gh or if high doses of tren can cause slower abdominal distension? I was constantly force feeding and now have a distended gut. I’m a hard gainer so I was constantly eating when not hungry. I didn’t know if it was from the food or the gh/ tren slowing down digestion maybe? Or can tren cause gut inflammation? I have been running a decent dose of tren for a while and was running quite a bit of gh for a bit with humalog but stopped it bc I couldn’t keep my blood sugar under control. I didn’t know if only eating when hungry/ letting my blood sugar get better would help
It or not. Im still taking jardiance which is a slg2 medication so you pee out excess blood sugar and metformin and also berberine to try to control blood sugar. Any thoughts on how to fix this distension is appreciated! Also would an ibs diet of low fiber fast digesting (mostly lean meat and rice be beneficial) or a diet rich in veggies and low carb products be better?

[email protected]

Registered
higher doses of hgh + extreme high food volume does this.
do you take digestive enzymes? pre/probiotika?
all those can help but it will still be a bit distended if you eat like a horse, especially if high volume foods are included or foods that you do not digest well. food intolerance test would also be helpful

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
I'm wondering if it increases visceral fat. Seems like once you get it, its there to stay.

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
higher doses of hgh + extreme high food volume does this.
do you take digestive enzymes? pre/probiotika?
all those can help but it will still be a bit distended if you eat like a horse, especially if high volume foods are included or foods that you do not digest well. food intolerance test would also be helpful

This. Op have you tried cutting back calories for a few days or ate " junk" aka food that doesn't clog you like lean meat, veggies, etc? Is it permanent or are you just full of food bloated from force feeding?

hawkmoon

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is an ongoing battle for me.

It's a combination of tears resulting in diastasis recti and a partial hernia, as well as SIBO from overfeeding of carbs.
My CT scan shows little VF but extreme hypertrophy of spinal erectors and psoas pushing organs forward.
Ultrasound shows no organ abnormality or growth, aside from some bladder hypertrophy (expected at my age).
My stomach sounds like there is gas in it, but there is no flatulence - likely SIBO induced methane.

Back off on the feeding, drop the insulin, and check for food allergies by elimination.
Natual motility acts in a wave every 90m or so - most of us don't wait long enough.

Add digestive enzyme with every meal, Betaine HCL if you can as well.
If still no relief you can rifaximin as a targetted antibiotic, but it seems to be a partial solution.

Be careful of heavy movements that stress the midsection - it WILL thicken and will take a long time to shrink back down.

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
SIBO was the cause for me and a few other brothers here, I had a Ninja Turtle Donatello 6-pack for almost 10 years, pushed the hell out of my umbilical hernia too. At home ayurvedic and tcm treatment cured me. Doctor poisoned me and was clueless trying to figure it out even with ultrasound and endoscopy . I have a pelvic tilt that also contributes to this. WEAK abductors and adductors and low back becuase I have babied my low back and layed off it since my car accident tbi years ago. be mindful and aware of all the contributing factors and variables, exhaust them and rule them out one by 1, foam rolling also helps, and inversion table, chiro also, acupuncture, massage, if you can afford all these therapies folks you should be doing them regularly somewhat anyway,.

Alzadosghost

Registered
High doses of test and way too much food distended my gut pretty bad for a few years. But I was chasing a number and that’s where it got me. 265 lbs with a Ronnie Coleman gut. I still had clearly visible defined abs but I looked pregnant

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
High doses of test and way too much food distended my gut pretty bad for a few years. But I was chasing a number and that’s where it got me. 265 lbs with a Ronnie Coleman gut. I still had clearly visible defined abs but I looked pregnant
pepsin and protease supplementation greatly enabled my meat eating ability, bromelain too

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
SIBO was the cause for me and a few other brothers here, I had a Ninja Turtle Donatello 6-pack for almost 10 years, pushed the hell out of my umbilical hernia too. At home ayurvedic and tcm treatment cured me. Doctor poisoned me and was clueless trying to figure it out even with ultrasound and endoscopy . I have a pelvic tilt that also contributes to this. WEAK abductors and adductors and low back becuase I have babied my low back and layed off it since my car accident tbi years ago. be mindful and aware of all the contributing factors and variables, exhaust them and rule them out one by 1, foam rolling also helps, and inversion table, chiro also, acupuncture, massage, if you can afford all these therapies folks you should be doing them regularly somewhat anyway,.
What are some lower back exercises that can help with midsection control for those of us who do not deadlifts due to past injuries ( in my case labrum)? Any suggestions?

maldorf

Featured Member
Registered
A big gut is mostly caused from overeating. You can permanetely stretch out the fascia in the stomach if you are not careful.
That's interesting. Never though about that. Do you have any articles talking about that?

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
That's interesting. Never though about that. Do you have any articles talking about that?
Studies would be interesting but I think it's just common sense. I really think the drug impact is minimal - it's 99% the food intake. My gut was stretched before I ever started lifting just from being overweight when I was younger.

Even guys that we think of with small waists and goods abs, like Hunter Labrada, have their stretched out - they're just good at controlling it. I just screenshotted this from one of his latest prep videos. If you want to be 250+ lean, most guys will have to put down a ton of food and stretch their abs out to some degree.

hunters-blownout.jpg

I want to make clear that stretched out abs and abdominal distention are not the same thing, but can occur at the same time.

FK86

Registered
Studies would be interesting but I think it's just common sense. I really think the drug impact is minimal - it's 99% the food intake. My gut was stretched before I ever started lifting just from being overweight when I was younger.

Even guys that we think of with small waists and goods abs, like Hunter Labrada, have their stretched out - they're just good at controlling it. I just screenshotted this from one of his latest prep videos. If you want to be 250+ lean, most guys will have to put down a ton of food and stretch their abs out to some degree.

hunters-blownout.jpg

I want to make clear that stretched out abs and abdominal distention are not the same thing, but can occur at the same time.

Good example. Hunter definitely has excellent control because I too have noticed it's much larger than people think. When he's sitting down he almost has a spare tire. Someone like Hassan is past the point of no return though.

maldorf

Featured Member
Registered

hunters-blownout.jpg

Well, the question to me is weather or not it's possible to permanently stretch out fascia by eating a lot all of the time. We accept that SEOs stretch out the fascia leaving more room to grow, so its not a stretch. No pun intended!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ambrose218